📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[V2] Daymos OPE - Now Works With DP1/DP2!

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V2

Post by nick7 » 7 years ago

Amazing work. everything looks great and no problems with stuff not copying fully like previous ones

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

ikikik7
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ikikik7 » 7 years ago

It all looks really good except tottenham, the kit is amazing but the emblem is really bitty? The quality isn't the same as the others. Is this the same for everyone or just an error copying it over? Thanks so much!

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 7 years ago

Your correct about Tottenham..

I will update their emblem in the next file :)
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 7 years ago

Stu1983

Nice one.. Some people like having the bundesliga emblem instead of the default konami snake emblem.. but idealy i wish Konami loaded us up with 100 emblem slots :(
Last edited by Daymos on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

PesHolland
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by PesHolland » 7 years ago

Is it possible to add rapidshare link? Depositfiles gives trouble to dowload. thank you.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

PesHolland wrote:Is it possible to add rapidshare link? Depositfiles gives trouble to dowload. thank you.
What troubles are you having? The site has always worked fine for me.
Join me in the Football Forum!

Stu1983
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Stu1983 » 7 years ago

It's not until you actually go through things that you realize what a problem can be caused by data packs and importing/exporting.

I just found Darius Vassell in the Tunisia squad. Olivier Descharts playing left-back for Wales and some other kiddy from NPower in the Algeria squad. I defaulted all and they returned to what they should be, so guessing these were duplicates that had been edited over.

Just editing the 'ASIA' teams now, some very strange names, done the other International sides.

I'll be looking forward to buying some beast from Lebanon for my Master League team in a week or so :-)

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

Don't worry, these issues will be fixed for V3 when DP2 is out. Squads will be 100% and the real work can then begin. :)

rocknroel
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by rocknroel » 7 years ago

Nice work! Looking forward to v3, cause I'm missing the Netherlands kit, and squads of the Bundesliga. But v.2 works and looks nice! Also very easy to instal!

chrisgcox3
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by chrisgcox3 » 7 years ago

Hi guys just 1 question is i download this and play offline all will be well,

but if i decide to download the data pack after just to play online with v2 data and kits will it still work ok in online mode?

what exactly will go wrong in the offline mode when i return to it with teh data pack install after i use v2

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

chrisgcox3 wrote:Hi guys just 1 question is i download this and play offline all will be well,

but if i decide to download the data pack after just to play online with v2 data and kits will it still work ok in online mode?

what exactly will go wrong in the offline mode when i return to it with teh data pack install after i use v2
Your game will crash because V2 is not compatible with DP1.

If you want to play online, download V1.5 (download link coming soon).

chrisgcox3
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by chrisgcox3 » 7 years ago

Thank you kind sir :)

v1.5 will in the end be the file to use in a few weeks

cant wait for the link

PesHolland
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by PesHolland » 7 years ago

Seabass wrote:
PesHolland wrote:Is it possible to add rapidshare link? Depositfiles gives trouble to dowload. thank you.
It downloads much slower than rapidshare. Just to the point that the download cancelles. Had the same trouble with v1. Rapidshare worked fine.

riwandy
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by riwandy » 7 years ago

thanks alot man. i really appreciate ur hard work.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

PesHolland wrote:
Seabass wrote:
It downloads much slower than rapidshare. Just to the point that the download cancelles. Had the same trouble with v1. Rapidshare worked fine.
Even on my (pretty poor compared to most) internet connection, V2 only took around 2 minutes to download. The download link works fine.

If your internet connection is that bad, not saying mine is good (far from it actually), I would change company straightaway. :oops: