📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[V2] Daymos OPE - Now Works With DP1/DP2!

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: [V2] Daymos OPE - Now Works With DP1/DP2!

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

gusgog :: on the video, I think the folder has already been extracted as the vid was recorded on Daymos' computer.

Also, it sounds like you're not following the tutorial correctly. Once you delete the Data 0001 and Data 0002 files, you replace them with the new Data 0001 and Data 0002 files from the .rar folder you've downloaded.

You DO NOT create a new folder called "V2". The Data 0001 and Data 0002, and nothing else, files must be there in the hidden Xbox 360 folder on your USB. If you don't do this, then your 360 won't be able to read the files.

Like Pete said, try using the text tut if you don't like the video tut - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=631

Join me in the Football Forum!

renan_nense
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by renan_nense » 6 years ago

hello guys, I'm with v2 (2.0 DLC and Patch 1.02) alloys put some badges are not showing up, and even without shields also what might be happening?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

renan_nense wrote:hello guys, I'm with v2 (2.0 DLC and Patch 1.02) alloys put some badges are not showing up, and even without shields also what might be happening?
You need a hard drive of at least 20gb in size for option files to work.
✅ 🐦 💟

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:
renan_nense wrote:hello guys, I'm with v2 (2.0 DLC and Patch 1.02) alloys put some badges are not showing up, and even without shields also what might be happening?
You need a hard drive of at least 20gb in size for option files to work.
Also... why download V2 when you can download V3? ;) ;)
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=987

juiceman522
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by juiceman522 » 6 years ago

Hello, Im using a Mac to download the file. V2 option file keeps downloading as or with my vlc media player. When I move it to my flash drive and insert to the xbox 360 it always makes me configure or customize the flash drive again. What do I need to do? Thanks

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

juiceman522 wrote:Hello, Im using a Mac to download the file. V2 option file keeps downloading as or with my vlc media player. When I move it to my flash drive and insert to the xbox 360 it always makes me configure or customize the flash drive again. What do I need to do? Thanks

If the guide is not working, i have a few ready made usb's avalaiable here: ~>

http://daymosusb.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09 ... 3.html?m=1
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

juiceman522 wrote:Hello, Im using a Mac to download the file. V2 option file keeps downloading as or with my vlc media player. When I move it to my flash drive and insert to the xbox 360 it always makes me configure or customize the flash drive again. What do I need to do? Thanks
juiceman522 :: try downloading V3 instead of V2: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=987

Also, when you have customized your usb to 512mb, try going onto pes 2013 and starting up a new profile on your usb. Make sure you load from your USB so that there's not nothing on there when you switch the new Data files across on your PC.

That's what I always do to make sure, although I'm not on mac though (hmm)
Join me in the Football Forum!