📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

**OLD** [V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

7oy
Professional
Professional
Supports: Shamrock Rovers
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by 7oy » 7 years ago

dante501 wrote:Same issue. Evrything is stock say london north and all that stuff. so i might have to go back using the beta 3 because it seems to work.
It shouldn't be an issue if you have latest dlc and patch before installing. If you install and at any point your prompted to replace the edit data as the game is loading up (after you've installed the O.F), avoid doing that as well and it might help.

Twitter = @Roylaboy. I post about Pro Evo :).

geforc
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by geforc » 7 years ago

ok so what do I do? I have version 1.02 and Data Pack 2.0, made ​​by OF v3 tutorial and it does not work ...

dante501
Beginner
Beginner

Post by dante501 » 7 years ago

It told me i had to redownload the data again. i am applying data pack 3 right now then restarting the game and see if it worked if not i gonna reapply the daymos 3v again and then see if it works if it still doesnt then i am not sure what else to do besides deleting the whole data of the xbox and then doing this on pes 13 with clean data. gonna loose everything but oh well.

7oy
Professional
Professional

geforc wrote:ok so what do I do? I have version 1.02 and Data Pack 2.0, made ​​by OF v3 tutorial and it does not work ...
If you cannot get dlc 3 or patch 1.03 then I don't know. It should be working with old patches too. Maybe Daymos or some one else from OPE can post later and help you, I am just a mere helper for OPE, like I'm one of Santa's eleves or something hahaha, so I get help with every single thing.

7oy
Professional
Professional

dante501 wrote:It told me i had to redownload the data again. i am applying data pack 3 right now then restarting the game and see if it worked if not i gonna reapply the daymos 3v again and then see if it works if it still doesnt then i am not sure what else to do besides deleting the whole data of the xbox and then doing this on pes 13 with clean data. gonna loose everything but oh well.
There sure be no need to delete everything from your Pro Evo. You should definitely be able to get it working w/o doing that once you have dlc 3 and new patch.

entersalmon
Beginner
Beginner

Post by entersalmon » 7 years ago

It works fine after downloading data pack 3 then copying it again

7oy
Professional
Professional

entersalmon wrote:It works fine after downloading data pack 3 then copying it again
Ok good news, I am glad you got it working, let me know your thoughts and opinions on it.

dante501
Beginner
Beginner

confirmed u need to download data pack 3 from xbox live before the daymos 3v will work. so again DATA PACK 3 needs to be applied before daymos 3V will work.

7oy
Professional
Professional

dante501 wrote:confirmed u need to download data pack 3 from xbox live before the daymos 3v will work. so again DATA PACK 3 needs to be applied before daymos 3V will work.
Ok thank you and entersalmon for clearing that up! Remember if you give feedback and let us know of any errors, missing players, etc it is hugely appreciated.

entersalmon
Beginner
Beginner

Post by entersalmon » 7 years ago

All looks great, been through loads of teams. Just wish Celtic were a bit more appreciated so they'd finally sort of faces and stuff! Maybe next year after doing well in champions league this season. Looks great and i'll try get a wee donation as it's really appreciated.

7oy
Professional
Professional

entersalmon wrote:All looks great, been through loads of teams. Just wish Celtic were a bit more appreciated so they'd finally sort of faces and stuff! Maybe next year after doing well in champions league this season. Looks great and i'll try get a wee donation as it's really appreciated.
Thank you ,and that's really generous if you do donate, and very appreciated by Mike(onlyproevo) as it helps keep the site alive and make it possible to keep supplying these O.F's as a result.

Yeah Celtic are under rated and ignored in the game a lot by Konami. We did put in some face scans for them though like for Hooper and Forster.

P.s there is more were this came from being planed by OPE, a lot more.

dante501
Beginner
Beginner

oh and 4 bundesliga teams have not the right emblem and also american national team player DONAVAN should be (Landon) DONOVAN also u need to facescan him. He doesnt even looks right at all. He is like the best American soccer player at least he needs to have his real looks. I mean Tim Howard and Dempsey do but really Landon Donovan needs it too.

also can u help how i make those 4 missing emblems show up? they did show in the beta 3v now they are not. Bundesliga.

geforc
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by geforc » 7 years ago

I already have data pack 3.0, the version of the game, however, 1.02 and still not working ... you are unsure of 100000% of you do not have the previous version of OF?

NivelNegro
Beginner
Beginner

Post by NivelNegro » 7 years ago

you can re-upload the of,beacuse my win rar,says damage in the files

7oy
Professional
Professional

dante501 wrote:oh and 4 bundesliga teams have not the right emblem and also american national team player DONAVAN should be (Landon) DONOVAN also u need to facescan him. He doesnt even looks right at all. He is like the best American soccer player at least he needs to have his real looks. I mean Tim Howard and Dempsey do but really Landon Donovan needs it too.

also can u help how i make those 4 missing emblems show up? they did show in the beta 3v now they are not. Bundesliga.
If you look in strip data right emblems should there and you can edit them in yourself by going to edit emblem free draw and the load the emblem from strip data and save. No worries about Donovan, he will be in the next update.