šŸ“¢ Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

**OLD** [V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Locked
User avatar
Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Posts: 1637
Joined: Fri Mar 9, 2012
Supports: OPE
Location: England
Contact:

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

Dramacydal wrote:
Seabass wrote:
Zheka83 wrote:Why my message was removed?
The website contained content which suggests illegal activity.

We do not support console modding or hacking on these forums.

Yet you like our tools tools for option files which we use on modded consoles
That's totally irrelevant. :|

Option files are not illegal. Editing kits and teams is not illegal.

On the other hand, encouraging behaviour which promotes illegal activity is not what we are about.

If you don't want to respect our fair rules, fair wishes and fair demands then we are going to have problems.

Lastly, Merry Christmas!


Join me in the Football Forum!

charly778
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Nov 1, 2012

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by charly778 » 6 years ago

I finally played with the new option File and I'm really happy with all i saw, just three questions:

1. How many faces DId you put for edit mode??? i have seen some, but some faces or some slots have an "X". did a downloaded wrong the OF?
2. Culd you please add Batistuta's face dor edit mode??? i Want him to coach my teams please
3. have any idea when will the OF come out with italian serie B instead of Npower???

User avatar
7oy
Professional
Professional
Posts: 674
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012
Supports: Shamrock Rovers
Location: Ireland

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by 7oy » 6 years ago

charly778 wrote:I finally played with the new option File and I'm really happy with all i saw, just three questions:

1. How many faces DId you put for edit mode??? i have seen some, but some faces or some slots have an "X". did a downloaded wrong the OF?
2. Culd you please add Batistuta's face dor edit mode??? i Want him to coach my teams please
3. have any idea when will the OF come out with italian serie B instead of Npower???
1. No nothing wrong. Those face scan slots I took for my own personnel use so it is normal. As long as you find no players with "No Data" written on their face.

2. I am not sure if there is a face scan of him anywhere. I will take a look, but I am doubtful

3. No Idea, yet.
Twitter = @Roylaboy. I post about Pro Evo :).

User avatar
heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Oct 1, 2012
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool
Location: UK

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by heerenveen123 » 6 years ago

V3 is brilliant, amazing work from everyone involved.

Just one minor thing. It's barely a thing if that. When I started a new BAL for V3, my first club was Stuttgart. I can barely get in ahead of the first teamers because their overall is quite high, also they are in Europa League and are currently 2nd/3rd (in February, first season).

Is this because the game still thinks that Stuttgart is one of those original PES default teams? Surely it'd make more sense to give me a team based on the overall ability, like a team with D's and E's? (This has nothing to do with V3 btw, just asking :))

Also, Merry Christmas all :)
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

ALGER84
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by ALGER84 » 6 years ago

Good morning every one,i want to congratulat you mr daymos you and your team for the great work that you put together;speaking of V2 & V1 those are the versions that i tried;V3 i couldn't because of the data pack;speaking of i am from algeria where microsoft isn't even there;no live account (legal) available;i was very pleased with the previous versions because they didn't require xbox live and data packs,why did you change that?you could have a much more followers around the world with a V2 type of file.is it technical difficulties or some kind of pressure from konami or its just that you want to get good attention from the company;don't get me wrong we don't want to steal from konami or anyone else,it's just that pes has a bigger community then the countries where microsoft or konami are implanted;plus the illigal subjects is more complicated then that,because an option file is using licenses that another game bought,and they pay a very high amont for it (wich is the reason why konami didn't do it);do you pay royalties to the teams for using there images in your of?it's ok when it's done in private ,but when it's viral like that (and even get paid for it;speaking of the betas) it's a violation of copyright laws;and again don't get wrong we are all happy for having a great of like that that make the game much much better and for free,and i thank you very much for your great work and generosity for making it free;i hope i will get a respons soon from the team;and i hope that you can make an OF that don't need data pack,until that i wish you well and again thank you for a trumendous work;i enjoyed very much playing with v2;

User avatar
KuddelDaddeldu
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012
Supports: Duisburger SV 1900
Location: Duisburg

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by KuddelDaddeldu » 6 years ago

youĀ“ve done an excellent job (clap)
o.k.-Bas Dost from VfL Wolfsburg is missing,but iĀ“ve created him myself with the editor.
Felipe plays for Hannover 96-not for VFL Wolfsburg.
the player Dante from Bayern MĆ¼nchen wears a haircut like Fellaini from FC Everton not short brown hair.
but i couldnĀ“t find a haircut like FellainiĀ“s one in the Editor.

Tony4mori
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Oct 1, 2012
Supports: Cagliari

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by Tony4mori » 6 years ago

KuddelDaddeldu wrote:youĀ“ve done an excellent job (clap)
o.k.-Bas Dost from VfL Wolfsburg is missing,but iĀ“ve created him myself with the editor.
Felipe plays for Hannover 96-not for VFL Wolfsburg.
the player Dante from Bayern MĆ¼nchen wears a haircut like Fellaini from FC Everton not short brown hair.
but i couldnĀ“t find a haircut like FellainiĀ“s one in the Editor.

do basic copy

Tony4mori
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Oct 1, 2012
Supports: Cagliari

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by Tony4mori » 6 years ago

Tony4mori wrote:
KuddelDaddeldu wrote:youĀ“ve done an excellent job (clap)
o.k.-Bas Dost from VfL Wolfsburg is missing,but iĀ“ve created him myself with the editor.
Felipe plays for Hannover 96-not for VFL Wolfsburg.
the player Dante from Bayern MĆ¼nchen wears a haircut like Fellaini from FC Everton not short brown hair.
but i couldnĀ“t find a haircut like FellainiĀ“s one in the Editor.

do base copies

User avatar
Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Posts: 1637
Joined: Fri Mar 9, 2012
Supports: OPE
Location: England
Contact:

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

Tony4mori wrote:
KuddelDaddeldu wrote:youĀ“ve done an excellent job (clap)
o.k.-Bas Dost from VfL Wolfsburg is missing,but iĀ“ve created him myself with the editor.
Felipe plays for Hannover 96-not for VFL Wolfsburg.
the player Dante from Bayern MĆ¼nchen wears a haircut like Fellaini from FC Everton not short brown hair.
but i couldnĀ“t find a haircut like FellainiĀ“s one in the Editor.

do basic copy
There's a similar hairstyle in the Special section. ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

User avatar
KuddelDaddeldu
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012
Supports: Duisburger SV 1900
Location: Duisburg

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by KuddelDaddeldu » 6 years ago

thank you-it works both (y)

are there zambia kits in this option file ?
iĀ“ve created zambia kits with editor which looks similar like the original kit but i would prefer the original if itĀ“s included in OF

User avatar
KuddelDaddeldu
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012
Supports: Duisburger SV 1900
Location: Duisburg

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by KuddelDaddeldu » 6 years ago

iĀ“ve made a donation too cause youĀ“ve done a great job with that option file and i enjoy it very much (y)

goku9593
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by goku9593 » 6 years ago

hello

i would like to extract only real names of player (like classic team etc)

is it possible with this V3 file (It doesn t work on game as i m on v1.00) or maybe with pes2012 game option file and in pes2013 option menu "use previous version"? thanks

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

Argileye wrote:I have to say that this year's option file left me very disappointed. Not because of the overall quality of the work included therein, but because of the choices you made regarding the information contained in the option file. I am not sure that the direction you are going towards with this OP is a good one. But again, this is for you to decide and depending on this, I believe that the future of the Daymos OPE will be altered dramatically.

Namely, I don't understand why this year we did not have the choice between different OP files; two would have been the minimum necessary (one with a complete Bundesliga and Portuguese League and another one with the complete NPower and Portuguese League). Instead, we were presented with a 'master' OP that seems to be lacking the necessary finishing. Let me explain myself: I would have preferred having one additional complete league (besides the EPL) instead of 2-3 half-done ones (lacking badges or without updated players).

And including some of the badges as chest logos is well... the easy way out! If I have to invest another 10 hours editing badges and lineups then it defies the purpose of having an OP installed in the first place!

I think that the main purpose of the OPE should be to 'fix' the licensing problem of PES. That's first and foremost! Give us an OPE with the EPL, Portuguese League and the completed national teams! Then present us with the option of Bundesliga/NPower/X League as a bonus in a separate OPE. I would be happy to pay even 10 quid or more for such a product. As long as I know that I am paying for quality over volume.

I think that trying to cram as many teams into an option file is not a good idea. You will never get to satisfy all of the requests and you will ultimately get a slow, difficult to edit game. Just focus on the EPL, the Portuguese League and the national teams. Update these periodically. If you think that is not enough, add one extra league (Bundesliga, I believe it's that main one) instead of the WE League. And that's it! I think that would save Daymos a lot of time and will ultimately deliver an astonishing, polished OPE.

I feel that v.1.5 was thoroughly incomplete (no complete national teams' kits, lineups not updatesd, etc.), v.2 was a work-in-progress and v.3 was a "let's put as much as we can in it" version. Sorry guys, I didn't want to sound too negative. I know that you are putting so much of your time in this and it's a painful process. But I felt to tell you my impressions especially as I followed Daymos' work for over 4 years. Hopefully, it will help you take some of those tricky decisions regarding the future of the OPE series.

Meanwhile, if someone knows where I can find an OP file with the complete, updated EPL, Portuguese League, national teams (and Bundesliga - maybe), please IM me! :)

You have every right to dislike the file but you contradict yourself and for someone who claims to use my file for 4 years you unfortunatly dont have a clue.

Let me explain...

You say the purpose of an option file is to sort the licensing.. thats why you have v1.5 which allows you to use konamis default settings but with correct kits.

Also national kits were 96% complete before so please tell me what national team kits were missing for you?

So there you have a file that is complete allowing you to update with konami to get updated squads and linups like you asked.

Wait!! I FORGOT YOU WANTED AT LEAST 1 EXTRA LEAGUE?

This is how v3 was planned.
To have just npower and bundesliga is great for me and you because i use Arsenal but what about people from other countries who may want to use Real Madrid or Bayern or even Juventus in a ML?

Is it fair that these people have to mix La Liga teams with npower teams?
Its clear your extremly selfish and dont care for these people.

You also speak like these v3 league additions come at a price costing a dip in quality.

SORRY BUT THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF $HIT IVE READ IN AGES!!

10 months ago i started my preperations for this 2013 option file and have worked on it ever since.
This season had the most kit changes ever and i had a choice...

Kits take time so got help from other people to spend time on different parts of the game updating it so we can all bring our work together..
Now this meant i had more time to concentrate on more kits from other leagues.
See.. no quality had been compromised because to create players and formations is followed by the same guides we all use so this is why i say you talk $hit.

In August/September we completed all teams/ transfers etc however the konami errors and boot crash bugs meant we had to lose all our work and start again to fine a fix.

When we start over to fix the issue.. weeks later konami releases a fix almost deeming our time fixing it a waste although at every stage konami dont tell us their bug fix plans so we can never prevent wasted time.

V2 was to give people something so i dont get why your talking about it like it was ever promoted as a complete file as this is widely explained.

V3 is what should have been out launch week so any issues with timescales has been the fault of konami errors and the rise with ebay thiefs

So in a nutshell...
If your upset because you have to spend 10 hours fixing things and your saying this to someone who has spent nearly a good 10 months on this file mininum 20h per week week.......

Im too exhausted to be diplomatic so i couldnt care less if you stuck your 10 hours right up your Xmas tree;)

Ps like i said in the beginning.. your free to dislike and not use my file but coming here all ungreatful and asking to point you to another OF that meets your requirements is a poor attempt to mug me off.. not because there isnt such a file but its disrespectful.

Have a good new year..



.
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

KyuubiJosh
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by KyuubiJosh » 6 years ago

Long time stalker, first time poster.

Just wanted to show some respect and show you guys that for every ungrateful user of your option files, you have a ton more people who are grateful. The amount of work and effort you guys put into your work is incredible and for most people that use it, it makes the game complete. I download a Daymos file every year and I'm impressed every time.

Having said all this, I haven't actually downloaded an OF yet this year. Been waiting for the MLS edition of V3 :-) I realise that it's Christmas time but is there any sort of release estimate available yet? I'm not gonna hold you to a date you post (although I've seen people do it in the past), I just cannot wait to start my BAL with an MLS team :-)

Anyway cheers again guys, however long it takes I will come back and check for MLS V3 and when its out I'll download it and no doubt be massively impressed by the detail and the fact that you guys do this for the fans every year.

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

Hey Josh

Thanks for your appreciation and welcome to OPE.

If i were to take advice from certain people it would mean no MLS :(

Lol

Not to worry...

I need to send some fikes to 7oy and MLS should hopefully be ready within the next 10 days with Bundesliga 2
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests