📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

**OLD** [V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

7oy
Professional
Professional
Supports: Shamrock Rovers

Re: [V3] Daymos OPE: [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by 7oy » 6 years ago

Sportingpix wrote:Hello guys, i have a problem!
I followed the procedure and i installed the FO with data pack 1,2,3, and patch konami 1.03.
The only thing that doesn't work are all the kits! for example chelsea has got the normal blue one with no sponsor and like this all the not licensed team! BUT THE STRANGE THING is that all the name of the players are correct now and also all the name of the teams!
Another little thing is that Serie A logo is missing and like this Bundesliga, Zona Sagres, Npower Championship, Brasilerao logos...
I don't know if i explained everything clearly but this is my problem!
Thanks all!
Sounds like you have the classic case of not having a 20 gb or more hard drive on your Xbox.

Twitter = @Roylaboy. I post about Pro Evo :).

Sportingpix
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Sportingpix » 6 years ago

7oy wrote:
I followed the procedure and i installed the FO with data pack 1,2,3, and patch konami 1.03.
The only thing that doesn't work are all the kits! for example chelsea has got the normal blue one with no sponsor and like this all the not licensed team! BUT THE STRANGE THING is that all the name of the players are correct now and also all the name of the teams!
Another little thing is that Serie A logo is missing and like this Bundesliga, Zona Sagres, Npower Championship, Brasilerao logos...
Thanks all!
Sounds like you have the classic case of not having a 20 gb or more hard drive on your Xbox.
It's true, my xbox hard drive unit is the basic one of 3 gb and i utilized a pen usb of 8 gb to transfer the data from my pc..
which is the one that must have 20 gb or more?
if it is the xbox hard drive the problem there's no way to get all works without it?
thanks again!

7oy
Professional
Professional
Supports: Shamrock Rovers

Post by 7oy » 6 years ago

Sportingpix wrote:
7oy wrote:
Thanks all!
It's true, my xbox hard drive unit is the basic one of 3 gb and i utilized a pen usb of 8 gb to transfer the data from my pc..
which is the one that must have 20 gb or more?
if it is the xbox hard drive the problem there's no way to get all works without it?
thanks again!
Ah I am afraid you must have a hard drive that is 20 gb or more for this option file to work. You can buy a cheap 20 gb model in the shops they should be only 10 euro or something around that. If you want this to work it is a necessity. The pen usb you used doesn't matter but the hard drive does!
Twitter = @Roylaboy. I post about Pro Evo :).

Ciupica
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Ciupica » 6 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:Ciupica - you need a hard drive that is AT LEAST 20gb in size. Otherwise, option files won't work properly.
i have hard drive at least 20 gb.. still the same

AliAngel
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by AliAngel » 6 years ago

HELP
i have installed OPE turning round and I ask for playing a message and broke down just before we do it is impossible that message is this:

download new contents to update data.
in order to restore the save data and make it usable again.please re-download the data pack.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

AliAngel - download all 3 data packs from the Xbox Live Marketplace, then install the V3 option file.
✅ 🐦 💟

petersonhilario
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE: V3 [Npower + Bundesliga .1]

Post by petersonhilario » 6 years ago

nspumpkin wrote:Still have the Portuguese League?

The Npower League substitute what league?
bndesliga...
turkia...
argentina...

dkirk89
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Le Toon

Post by dkirk89 » 6 years ago

THANK YOU OPE! ive been using V1 since the day it was out as i only play online. but decided to get a ML started, download was nice and smooth no problems getting it working. Thank again

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

Correctly sized shirt numbers and correctly positioned emblems on sleeves are looking good.

Theres also a number of national team kits i couldnt produce before but can now because the position of the front shirt numbers can be moved.

Lasty im investigating the use of 100% full kits within the game but mainly for the premier league as a starting point.. (not to get hopes up but im half way there and wont be able to test for a short while yet).
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

smoggie
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by smoggie » 6 years ago

Hi
I am new on here and am trying to sort out PES 2013 for my son.
He discovered that you had created files to update the PES13 kits, line-ups etc, I installed the 3 updates via Xbox 360 and we are now running version 3 on PE13.
I downloaded your version 3 rar file and opened these, followed all the instructions as per the first post however when copying the files from my usb to the Xbox hard drive it works for a moment then suddenly stops but the blue bar is complete.
We then ran the game and although line-ups were updated, ie, Benteke now for Villa, the kits and club names are still set as PES13 defaults, i.e Merseyside Red, please help as my son is desperate to have all of these updates to make the game more realisitc (and he is raging my ears off about it).
Thanks

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

smoggie wrote:Hi
I am new on here and am trying to sort out PES 2013 for my son.
He discovered that you had created files to update the PES13 kits, line-ups etc, I installed the 3 updates via Xbox 360 and we are now running version 3 on PE13.
I downloaded your version 3 rar file and opened these, followed all the instructions as per the first post however when copying the files from my usb to the Xbox hard drive it works for a moment then suddenly stops but the blue bar is complete.
We then ran the game and although line-ups were updated, ie, Benteke now for Villa, the kits and club names are still set as PES13 defaults, i.e Merseyside Red, please help as my son is desperate to have all of these updates to make the game more realisitc (and he is raging my ears off about it).
Thanks
I have already responded to your question here. We can carry on here - viewtopic.php?f=57&t=904&p=17273#p17273 ;)

impact22
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by impact22 » 6 years ago

Hi, in this option file is not Rafael Van der Vaart, who plays for Hamburg SV. The Netherlands jersey is wrong, it seems weird because Holland is one of the most importants football team in world. I hope you can fix it for next option file. Thanks.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

impact22 wrote:Hi, in this option file is not Rafael Van der Vaart, who plays for Hamburg SV. The Netherlands jersey is wrong, it seems weird because Holland is one of the most importants football team in world. I hope you can fix it for next option file. Thanks.
Already fixed for the final version. Should be available to the public later this week.
✅ 🐦 💟

partfover
Amateur
Amateur

Post by partfover » 6 years ago

Are all the Xbox face scans from Paul included or not? Thank you very much, great work

hrprvilla jr
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by hrprvilla jr » 6 years ago

Will Nigel Reo-Coker, Bradley Orr, Tyrone Barnett, Byron Lawrence, and Gunnar Thorsteinsson be in the Ipswich squad for the fix

Also will the fix have any of the January transfers because I hope not as would be weird starting a Master League with a team with their January transfers in

Thanks a lot for your hard work and I am looking forward to the fix :)