📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2014: News, Rumours & Speculation

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: PES 2014: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:
Seabass wrote:Hmm, looks like the license is only adding the AFC CL as a separate game mode, like what we have now with the UEFA CL. This is from the press release.
Anyone any ideas how much this license is costing Konami?
I don't think any figures are ever disclosed.

Although it's worth pointing out, reading the press release, it seems the new license will only add a new game mode. Master League and Exhibition integration would be good but I'm not so confident, given what we've seen in recent years.

✅ 🐦 💟

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:I don't think any figures are ever disclosed.

Although it's worth pointing out, reading the press release, it seems the new license will only add a new game mode. Master League and Exhibition integration would be good but I'm not so confident, given what we've seen in recent years.
onlyproevo wrote:I don't think any figures are ever disclosed.

I heard you the first time Mike. ;)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

Something I read and found interesting on OPM:UK - http://www.officialplaystationmagazine. ... d-the-way/
Currently, FIFA and PES prioritise power, pace and star players, forcing you to pick elite teams. Konami aims to create a more realistic experience, using untapped factors including home crowds, mental strength and advanced tactics. Make a crunching last-ditch tackle, say, and it’ll motivate your team – resulting in more aggressive off-the-ball runs or crisper passing. Effects will be regionalised: UK crowds relish up-and-at-’em physical contact, while Brazilian fans might go wild for a nutmeg.
Bottom line: it looks more fluid than FIFA, and complex skills employ intuitive right-stick sweeps. “It’s more important to understand how the trick works in real life, rather than the buttons required to emulate it,” explains PES team leader Jon Murphy. Physicality is improved, so players can jostle off the ball for position for headers or tug at opponents’ shirts.
Konami is investigating new editing tools and “a better environment” for players to share their editing data, too. If Konami gets it right this might do for the underdog what oil did for the nouveau riche of the Champions League.
The last line interests me the most. A better environment, what do you think that could mean? I'd be happy if it's just an easier method to upload/share option files. Daymos and the team will be pleased with this I bet! :great:
Join me in the Football Forum!

danmarsh
Super Sub
Super Sub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by danmarsh » 6 years ago

Now that sounds really good seabass if they can edit like that then it will not matter and sound good about players getting into positions from set-plays. But does anyone no if pes 14 will be out on ps4.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

danmarsh wrote:But does anyone no if pes 14 will be out on ps4.
Formats will be confirmed once PES 2014 is officially announced by Konami.
✅ 🐦 💟

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

All the info sounds great...

Im looking forward to seing whats next :)
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

Rocky5
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rocky5 » 6 years ago

What I & a lot of people would like us PNG importation, why not use Facebook integration, have an album a certain name & PES will see it if you link your Facebook.

Only way I can think of getting pngs onto the Xbox, instead of save hacking.

& I know this isn't anything to do with the above.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

Rocky5 wrote:What I & a lot of people would like us PNG importation, why not use Facebook integration, have an album a certain name & PES will see it if you link your Facebook.

Only way I can think of getting pngs onto the Xbox, instead of save hacking.

& I know this isn't anything to do with the above.
That would be great actually!

With the new console, I'd love to see Konami and Microsoft work out a deal over chants, pngs, custom music and everything else we're not allowed to do. :?

Rage06
Professional
Professional

Post by Rage06 » 6 years ago

The potential of Editing will go SKY HIGH, if Konami get this new feature right. They have all but confirmed the use of Mobile + PS vita on the go editing etc. So imagine being able to create templates and kit designs on the go? Now that will be a serious plus!

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Rage06 wrote:The potential of Editing will go SKY HIGH, if Konami get this new feature right. They have all but confirmed the use of Mobile + PS vita on the go editing etc. So imagine being able to create templates and kit designs on the go? Now that will be a serious plus!
Don't see how you could do any kind of quality editing on a phone to be honest. I could be wrong. To me it seems a silly waste of resource, although admittedly I don't know how much resource this takes. I wish they would instead spend the time on things that will allow us to edit as much of the game as possible rather than edit a smaller amount in lots of different ways. Hopefully this isn't a case of more daft decision making at Konami. Fingers crossed.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

I understand how it could appeal to some but not me. I for one couldn't edit on my phone. If there is going to be an official editing suite, the PC must be incorporated. Whether it be a website or just an official editing program fans could download.

Moral of the story is, I would never be able to edit on my phone. Not sure how it would work either but not entirely interested to be honest.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Seabass wrote:I understand how it could appeal to some but not me. I for one couldn't edit on my phone. If there is going to be an official editing suite, the PC must be incorporated. Whether it be a website or just an official editing program fans could download.

Moral of the story is, I would never be able to edit on my phone. Not sure how it would work either but not entirely interested to be honest.
I knew we'd eventually agree on something Seabass. ;)

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

tigerwalms wrote:
Seabass wrote:I understand how it could appeal to some but not me. I for one couldn't edit on my phone. If there is going to be an official editing suite, the PC must be incorporated. Whether it be a website or just an official editing program fans could download.

I knew we'd eventually agree on something Seabass. ;)
(wave)

Rage06
Professional
Professional

Post by Rage06 » 6 years ago

First half of May is nearly OVER! So PES2014 news shouldn't be that far away, can't wait!!!!!!! :D

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

I wish they did some kind of countdown or something, just to let us know if it's days, weeks or months away. (crazy)

It actually looks like Konami honestly have no idea when (or how) to make an announcement! :great: