📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2014: News, Rumours & Speculation

High Road
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Trad Brick+Westfalen

Re: PES 2014: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by High Road » 6 years ago

Flash11 wrote: Heres some more things id like to see added
- new commentators i think this is a must the commentary is dyer
- 3-rd kit (home, away, alternative)
- more than one second division
- Better crowd reactions
- change team in ML after a season you get offers be good starting at the bottom and working your way up.
- in ML real transfer politics (and I decide how much to pay for a player)

Like, as in Kieran Dyer. :lol:

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 6 years ago

Will wrote:Obviously, stat changes and ML changes are vital as well. I would so wish they could get back together with Football Manager who helped them with stats once, although I would be pleased with them just dropping the overall rating - you can't judge the level of a player on an overall scale of 1-100. A regen-system in Master League like in FM could be a great thing as well, I think.

Let's hope we're in for a treat this year.
Adam said in a tweet that ML has been updated and we will be happy :). I also asked him about trade in transfers, he didn't reply back with a yes or no but gave a good indication that it will be in there! :D

Can't wait for more news, getting too excited lol

High Road
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Trad Brick+Westfalen

Post by High Road » 6 years ago

Adam Bhatti is such a tease.

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Flash11 » 6 years ago

3 days away now to the pre E3 show. Cannot wait to see what they have up there sleeves. I personally think its massive as they never hold off this long as far as i can remember.

danielrh
Beginner
Beginner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by danielrh » 6 years ago

Rage06 wrote:
Will wrote:Obviously, stat changes and ML changes are vital as well. I would so wish they could get back together with Football Manager who helped them with stats once, although I would be pleased with them just dropping the overall rating - you can't judge the level of a player on an overall scale of 1-100. A regen-system in Master League like in FM could be a great thing as well, I think.

Let's hope we're in for a treat this year.
Adam said in a tweet that ML has been updated and we will be happy :). I also asked him about trade in transfers, he didn't reply back with a yes or no but gave a good indication that it will be in there! :D

Can't wait for more news, getting too excited lol
trade in transfers - you say??

a long time ago I had a little chat with Adam regarding a MLO trade in players similar to the type of stuff you see on Fifa's UT.
I wonder wether this will finally happen especially for MLO?

not long to go till thursday :-D
PES Rankings Official Event Admin
[/size][/b]
@danielrhenry

"Often copied - NEVER EQUALED"

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

I have a very good feeling you'll all love PES 2014 ML when Konami start shouting.
✅ 🐦 💟

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:I have a very good feeling you'll all love PES 2014 ML when Konami start shouting.
This man knows more than he's letting on. ;)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

danielrh
Beginner
Beginner

Post by danielrh » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:I have a very good feeling you'll all love PES 2014 ML when Konami start shouting.
+1 ;)
PES Rankings Official Event Admin
[/size][/b]
@danielrhenry

"Often copied - NEVER EQUALED"

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

Looks like we have our own WENB Adam on here now. I know you can't say anymore and I don't even know what you're talking about but well done for making me smile!! :great: :great: (ope)

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Seabass wrote:
Flash11 wrote:Personally hope it does, loved it in past editions just not the biggest fan of it anymore. What do ye think of the commentators ? outdated for me, needs a revamp.
I actually like Champion and Beglin. Wouldn't mind if they stay (anything is better than that tw&t Lawrenson we had in PES 2008-10) but I just hope whoever it is, the commentary is improved... more lines, updated lines and better deliveries and I'll be happy.

How about yourself??
I don't think Champion and Beglin are that bad, they're ok. It's the script that needs a bit work, although they do deliver some lines unnaturally if that makes any sense.

Personally I'd get Guy Mobray, he's a good commentator. Not sure about co-commentator. Like I said Beglin is ok, there are many co-commentators I detest so I'm happy to have one I'm quite neutral on. Maybe just get him to sound more natural and that'll be fine. Neville would be good but imagine Fifa will be snapping him up.

danmarsh
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by danmarsh » 6 years ago

I think mike and Adam no a lot more as well there are making me cum in my pants lol it sounds good guys. But have anyone heard that it will be in the next gen console cos FIFA 14 confirmed that they will have an Xbox one and ps4 release. I can not see Konami letting this happen.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Platforms haven't been confirmed yet but we should get confirmation soon.
✅ 🐦 💟

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

danielrh wrote:
+1 ;)
Welcome to the OPE forums, Dan. Seen you as a regular on WENB and always enjoy reading what you have to say about the PES series :-)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 6 years ago

Heres something that might interest ye, heres PES 2014 for 360 for 36 pounds

http://www.shopto.net/search/?platform=&newsearch=pes

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Flash11 wrote:Heres something that might interest ye, heres PES 2014 for 360 for 36 pounds

http://www.shopto.net/search/?platform=&newsearch=pes
20th September release date, think it's reliable?