📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2014: News, Rumours & Speculation

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PES 2014: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Flash11 » 6 years ago

Doubt it, Just doesn't seem like it could be that early. Just checked and PES 2013 came out the 20th of sept last year. :great: :great:

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

Flash11 wrote:Doubt it, Just doesn't seem like it could be that early.
Didn't they release it pretty much around that time last year though? Sure it was end of September.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

PES 2013 was released in the UK on Friday 21st September. Only confirmed two weeks before release date though. Source - http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/0 ... -date.html

Also check out this reply from Shopto's Twitter account.
We list the most up to date information supplied by the publisher.If date/price/details change, we will update our product page
Sounds like they've pushed Konami for a release date and they've been given September 20th. The same as last year, the third Friday of September. ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 6 years ago

Has Fifa got a release date yet? Be good if Pro is earlier again this year. I remember reading a few posts on here from players who bought Pro because it was out earlier. It'll be good for the Series if they can grab some more Fifa players ; )
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

FIFA 14 is out on September 27th 2013. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... -announced

So if PES 2014 could be released the week before, that could be a huge advantage. If the demo goes down well, I can see a lot of people coming back to Pro Evo. If the glory days of PES4/5/6 return, I may have to go to my doctor and ask him for a big box of sleeping tablets! :lol: :-D

danielrh
Beginner
Beginner

Post by danielrh » 6 years ago

Seabass wrote:
danielrh wrote:
onlyproevo wrote:I have a very good feeling you'll all love PES 2014 ML when Konami start shouting.
+1 ;)
Welcome to the OPE forums, Dan. Seen you as a regular on WENB and always enjoy reading what you have to say about the PES series :-)
thanks !!!

yeah I'm usually hanging around on WENB - and recently pesfan.com due to being a pesrankings admin.

I've always liked and admired these forums and I'll be around alot to talk about PES
Last edited by danielrh on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PES Rankings Official Event Admin
[/size][/b]
@danielrhenry

"Often copied - NEVER EQUALED"

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

GREAT STUFF. I love this place, it's the only place where everyone gets along and there aren't any fanboy arguments or people with stupid vendettas against other members. We all get on and that's what the PES community is all about. :-) As I say, it's good to see you posting here. Random question... what are your personal hopes for PES 2014?

danielrh
Beginner
Beginner

Seabass wrote:GREAT STUFF. I love this place, it's the only place where everyone gets along and there aren't any fanboy arguments or people with stupid vendettas against other members. We all get on and that's what the PES community is all about. :-) As I say, it's good to see you posting here. Random question... what are your personal hopes for PES 2014?
the bottom line for me is the gameplay moving toward a more simulation type football game.

I really did like PES2011's universal passing system and when you went online all matches we fantastic dispite the minor issues (at the time).

PES2011's online was a level playing field for all - hopefully Konami will deliver in fact I know that this game coming will be awesome but the gameplay (on the pitch) needs to do away with ping pong passing and over the top super players a more realistic, simple but fun football game is what I'm hoping for.
[/size][/b]
@danielrhenry

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

Amen to that! :)

By the way Konami have a new PES website and it looks like this one is here to stay so hopefully this will be last one for the foreseeable future! :P

http://pes.konami.com/

Background shows off the game's graphics and the sweet looking matchball. I have resized it because the original photo is absolutely huge - http://pes.konami.com/imgs/pes_bg.png

danielrh
Beginner
Beginner

I'm ready for next gen and I seriously hope we see a PES2014 released on next gen consoles
[/size][/b]
@danielrhenry

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

danielrh wrote:I'm ready for next gen and I seriously hope we see a PES2014 released on next gen consoles
It would be great if Konami could deliver on Xbox One and PS4. My bank balance may not like me but being able to play PES on a next gen console is just too good to resist. If the gameplay and game modes are as good as the graphics, I don't think I'll ever be able to leave my lounge during the entire of 2014! :oops: :great:

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 6 years ago

they would hardly have one for this gen and next gen or do you think it will be one or the other Seabass . I mean they would be two different games no ? They say they've been working on this one for the last four years surely they didn't know about the xbox one then ? and even if they did how could they anticipate what it would be capable of. My bet is its going to be current gen.

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Post by GradeACallum » 6 years ago

I would expect to see it PES14 on the Next Gen. Konami may not have known the console specs but did they need to? After all if the games engine is good enough then it shouldn't be a problem.

Also we will find out our first lot of PES14 news on 6th June at the Konami Pre-E3 launch event. You can all tune in on the Konami Facebook page.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

danielrh
Beginner
Beginner

GradeACallum wrote:I would expect to see it PES14 on the Next Gen. Konami may not have known the console specs but did they need to? After all if the games engine is good enough then it shouldn't be a problem.

Also we will find out our first lot of PES14 news on 6th June at the Konami Pre-E3 launch event. You can all tune in on the Konami Facebook page.
totally spot on - I do expect a PES to announced for next gen, because it was said already that the new fox engine is ready for next gen and it will be downscaled for current consoles.

and look at fifa they are bringing fifa14 to both current and next gen (launch title for Xboxone confirmed).

the last thing Konami would want is to give fifa a clear start/run/pole postiton/inside track - right at the beginning of next gen.

so as the same as Seabass - i'll be spending some serious dough toward the end of this year......lol.
[/size][/b]
@danielrhenry

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

Flash11 wrote:they would hardly have one for this gen and next gen or do you think it will be one or the other Seabass . I mean they would be two different games no ? They say they've been working on this one for the last four years surely they didn't know about the xbox one then ? and even if they did how could they anticipate what it would be capable of. My bet is its going to be current gen.
Take a look at Q4 of Kei Masuda's interview about the new engine - http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2013/0 ... ments.html
Q: What about new formats, not just next gen consoles. Are the PES Productions team working on future plans?

A: The new engine has been developed to be used across whichever platforms we choose. Obviously we’ll be listening to which devices our fans want to use, but rest assured the new engine is extremely flexible and very powerful.
If Xbox 360 and Xbox One are both used for PES 2014, the games will obviously be different but I'm sure both games will still both have the new aspects of the game engine. But things like graphics will look much better on the Xbox One. I assume game modes will be the same too.

In other news, tease master Adam has tweeted we will be spoilt this week - :great: 8-)

Edit: ADAM HAS SAID TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!! :great: :great: :great: :great:
Last edited by Seabass on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: new tweet!