PES 2014: News, Rumours & Speculation

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: PES 2014: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:
Shales wrote:Nice post Tigerwalms. Where have these come from? What's the source?
A leaked video got posted last night, I just snapshot the images of it. Must have been authentic as it was soon taken down with a message of 'property of Konami'.
Oh, so you saw the vid then. What did you think?

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 3 years ago

Shales wrote:Oh, so you saw the vid then. What did you think?
The vid was just a collection of still images so this is everything.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Adam Bhatti has tweeted that these images are fake. Boo, hiss. :cry:

I'm disappointed as I thought the images were very impressive, I have a feeling I may be disappointed when I see the real images. Time will tell. I'm assuming these images must be Fifa then, as if they aren't then someone's done a very good job here and should consider releasing a football game themselves! (clap)

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:Adam Bhatti has tweeted that these images are fake. Boo, hiss. :cry:

I'm disappointed as I thought the images were very impressive, I have a feeling I may be disappointed when I see the real images. Time will tell. I'm assuming these images must be Fifa then, as if they aren't then someone's done a very good job here and should consider releasing a football game themselves! (clap)
Those pics of outside the stadium were very Fifa-esque. They do like the scences outside of a stadium before a match. What stadium was it in the pics? If it is a "non pes" licenced one then that would suggest it is FIFA. But no stopping Pes obtaining further licences of course.

Thinking about it, why would it say "property of Konami" if it wasn't PES? Maybe it is PES but they are trying to play it down. Who knows. If it is FIFA then at least Konami can see a bit of the competition.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 3 years ago

Shales wrote:Thinking about it, why would it say "property of Konami" if it wasn't PES? Maybe it is PES but they are trying to play it down.
I think it's more to do with Konami not wanting people to take this 'trailer' seriously as (like Adam's confirmed), it's not actually PES 2015.

The screens do look half decent though. God knows where they came from - although looking at the second screenshot, the stadium's location looks like something out of a Far Cry game. :great:

(Btw - welcome back Nades. Good to see your username all lit up once again. I hope you're well. :-) )
✅ 🐦 💟

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Mike wrote:I think it's more to do with Konami not wanting people to take this 'trailer' seriously as (like Adam's confirmed), it's not actually PES 2015.

The screens do look half decent though. God knows where they came from - although looking at the second screenshot, the stadium's location looks like something out of a Far Cry game. :great:

(Btw - welcome back Nades. Good to see your username all lit up once again. I hope you're well. :-) )
Half decent Mike? Really? I look forward to seeing your description on how PES2015 looks and comparing it to this. ;)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 3 years ago

'Half decent' as in not bad for a fake. Although clearly someone has way too much time on their hands to produce those graphics. :?
✅ 🐦 💟

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Something about all this just doesn't add up, intriguing...

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 3 years ago

Mike wrote:
Shales wrote:Thinking about it, why would it say "property of Konami" if it wasn't PES? Maybe it is PES but they are trying to play it down.
I think it's more to do with Konami not wanting people to take this 'trailer' seriously as (like Adam's confirmed), it's not actually PES 2015.

Thanks Mike, and I'm good thanks :) Happy its Friday!

As for those pictures, they look to good to be true for me. Lets be honest, football games never get graphics that amaze you.

Would be brilliant to have a football game that has as good graphics as Battlefield 4 on the new consoles.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 3 years ago

I found this video on WENB which makes me think that those screens definitely aren't from PES 2015.

The player models look disgustingly bad, and also notice how the green team's number 6 runs with the red team when entering the field! It's an absolute mess out there!! :lol:

[youtube]F8zHv4lreuQ[/youtube]

Meanwhile, Adam Bhatti returned to Twitter earlier today...
It's been a fantastic year for the new studio working with Japan, truly global effort. We'll keep you waiting, but I assure you, PES is ours

The most beautiful thing about the games industry is that it never stops. Stand still, and you get left behind.

It's about marrying 'class is permanent' with 'don't stand still'. A wonderful challenge to embrace. We're all so very lucky :)
He's right about the standing still part. :great:
Join me in the Football Forum!

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Adam Bhatti wrote:It's been a fantastic year for the new studio working with Japan, truly global effort. We'll keep you waiting, but I assure you, PES is ours
Yes Adam, it is yours, that's how property ownership works, what's your point? :/
Adam Bhatti wrote:The most beautiful thing about the games industry is that it never stops. Stand still, and you get left behind.
That's very apt Adam, Konami have been going backwards for years, most of us have know this for a while and I can tell you that it's not a "beautiful thing" at all, for us paying customers it's actually rather crap. Konami telling us this is the equivalent of a drunken bum staggering up to me in the street and telling me not to become an alcoholic as it's bad.
Adam Bhatti wrote:It's about marrying 'class is permanent' with 'don't stand still'. A wonderful challenge to embrace. We're all so very lucky :)
That sentence makes no sense whatsoever.

What an awful few tweets they were. Well at least he didn't abuse anyone this time. ;)

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 3 years ago

Oh, how I've missed tigers posts hahah. Can't wait for E3 now though not just to see what PES has to offer, there looks to be some great games coming out this and next year!
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 3 years ago

"PES is ours" - That's always been the case? Not sure what he means by that? :?

It's about marrying 'class is permanent' with 'don't stand still. A wonderful challenge to embrace. We're all so very lucky." - Again, I don't understand. This is coming from a guy who, when singlehandedly running WENB, always gave up with PES about a month after its release and went on to FIFA for the rest of the year. Obviously now he's in a position where he's seeing early builds of the game so I just hope these early suggestions turn out to be right in the end. But without any question, generally PES fans have not been very lucky in recent years! :cry:

We all have our opinions on here but at the end of the day we all have one thing in common: we want PES to succeed. And although I have literally no idea how the games industry works, I wouldn't expect a game could be rated at such an early development stage.

But right now, with E3 next week, I can't say I'm not excited. Come on Konami, I still believe you can bring the magic back.

carlboy
Reserve
Reserve

Post by carlboy » 3 years ago

Pete Evo wrote: Come on Konami, I still believe you can bring the magic back.
I'll believe it when I see it :lol:

Does anybody know what involvement the UK Studio have in relation to the development of PES 2015? Personally, I hope they're put in charge of the summer transfers - I don't want to wait until December again. I won't be picking it up from day one though, after the insult that was PES 2014 I think I'll wait a few months for the inevitable price drop (y)
The only game I'm really looking forward to this September is Destiny. If it plays as good as it looks then PES probably won't even get a look in.
xbox 360 - CARLBOY1975

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 3 years ago

carlboy wrote:Does anybody know what involvement the UK Studio have in relation to the development of PES 2015? Personally, I hope they're put in charge of the summer transfers
The line's always been "presentation, translation and commentary". Also take a look at this tweet from onlyproevo from January.
Hirano says new UK PES Productions studio is "looking at the needs of the European people". Konami want to globalize the franchise.
As for summer transfers, surely they will be done for release day. I'm hoping that we get to see monthly, maybe even weekly squad updates so us fans can always play with the latest lineups and transfers. Although, a feature like this should have been in PES years ago to be honest. :|
Join me in the Football Forum!