📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2014: News, Rumours & Speculation

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: PES 2014: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

The amount after dp7 should be the extreme minimum in 2015. I'd be happy with that amount if they improved the standard of the generic faces. Those are terrible. Graphically horrible. The African guys have the facial build of a white bloke but just have dark skin. If they stay the same it will be awful.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Shales

Any word of an upcoming patch to go along with the DP7.

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Post by GradeACallum » 4 years ago

no that i have head. I think the focus this week is very much on E3.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

Nades wrote:I wonder how many real faces there'll be when this years one is released. I'm guess as its on the sane engine that there'll at least be the same amount and ones that are on PES 14.
OPE says this... :)
http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2014/06/data-pack-7-coming-to-pes-2014-later-this-week.html wrote:Although no release date has been confirmed yet, the PES Team have revealed DP7 - available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 - will include "the updated kit for the Netherlands national squad and hundreds of reworked faces".
Shales wrote:Any word of an upcoming patch to go along with the DP7.
There should be. I think there's always a patch just before the Data Packs get released, so users are compatible for the next update. I'm looking forward to the new faces, hopefully they can finish off England with faces for Lambert, Lallana, Shaw and Barkley.

Although I do find it quite bizarre that Konami still haven't set a release date for DP7, just 'it's coming sometime this week'. (hmm)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

Good news, Data Pack 7 will be released tomorrow!

Just one thing to remember: if you have edited any of the Dutch NT kits on your game, you must default them before downloading DP7. Please spread the word. :)
✅ 🐦 💟

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by KPSNV » 4 years ago

Mike wrote:Good news, Data Pack 7 will be released tomorrow!

Just one thing to remember: if you have edited any of the Dutch NT kits on your game, you must default them before downloading DP7. Please spread the word. :)
Does this also apply if you are using Daymos' OF?

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 4 years ago

Some of the new faces look superb. Henderson's is spot on.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Shales

tigerwalms wrote:Some of the new faces look superb. Henderson's is spot on.
Excellent. I guess it won't be too long until Mike tweets a few. Faces-wise, I am happy where Pes 2014 has ended up. The amount will be the minimum we can expect on 2015. Hopefully thet sort out the "generic" faces and "generic" hair styles now for 2015.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 4 years ago

Shales wrote:Excellent. I guess it won't be too long until Mike tweets a few. Faces-wise, I am happy where Pes 2014 has ended up. The amount will be the minimum we can expect on 2015. Hopefully thet sort out the "generic" faces and "generic" hair styles now for 2015.
You can see them all here mate.

https://twitter.com/TodoWE
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Shales

tigerwalms wrote:
Shales wrote:Excellent. I guess it won't be too long until Mike tweets a few. Faces-wise, I am happy where Pes 2014 has ended up. The amount will be the minimum we can expect on 2015. Hopefully thet sort out the "generic" faces and "generic" hair styles now for 2015.
You can see them all here mate.

https://twitter.com/TodoWE
Cheers mate. Yep, these are looking fab. Mike is putting a few out there now.

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Post by GradeACallum » 4 years ago

I will be getting DP7 when i get home this evening.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool

Post by JohnCB2013 » 4 years ago

Well impressed with today's Data Pack 7, some of the new FACES added are truly superb and really add so much to the overall presentation/atmosphere of the game, getting the Netherlands licensed as well is also a major plus!

If Konami can keep all these current licenses for PES 2015 and "add to them" and also keep up the great work on the FACES then apart from adding more licensed stadiums and sorting out PES ID and tweaking the gameplay here & there I think they are already right on track and things look really promising for PES 2015.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

JohnCB2013 wrote:Well impressed with today's Data Pack 7, some of the new FACES added are truly superb and really add so much to the overall presentation/atmosphere of the game, getting the Netherlands licensed as well is also a major plus!

If Konami can keep all these current licenses for PES 2015 and "add to them" and also keep up the great work on the FACES then apart from adding more licensed stadiums and sorting out PES ID and tweaking the gameplay here & there I think they are already right on track and things look really promising for PES 2015.
+1

Guys, if you haven't downloaded DP7 yet and want to see some of the new faces, Mike's posted a whole boatload of them on the front page - http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2014/0 ... -week.html

Here are a few of my favourites

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Hopefully all these faces will be transferred straight onto PES 2015! :-D
Join me in the Football Forum!

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by KPSNV » 4 years ago

Hi guys

I noticed Mike posted up all the new face scans included with DP7 and was wondering if someone could help me out? I noticed there were some faces included of players who didn't make their final WC squads or had to pull out (Van Der Vaart, Grosskreutz, Volland for example) but I can't find these players in the game as their club teams are not included in the retail copy of PES 2014. I'm assuming this will be because I installed Daymos' OF, and have been doing a bit of editing myself - replacing some fake players with fairly big name players that were missing. Is there any way to find these players without uninstalling the OF and downloading again? Just don't have the patience to start my editing from scratch... :roll:

Any info appreciated. Sorry for the n00b-ness

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

KPSNV wrote:I noticed Mike posted up all the new face scans included with DP7 and was wondering if someone could help me out? I noticed there were some faces included of players who didn't make their final WC squads or had to pull out (Van Der Vaart, Grosskreutz, Volland for example) but I can't find these players in the game as their club teams are not included in the retail copy of PES 2014. I'm assuming this will be because I installed Daymos' OF, and have been doing a bit of editing myself - replacing some fake players with fairly big name players that were missing. Is there any way to find these players without uninstalling the OF and downloading again? Just don't have the patience to start my editing from scratch... :roll:

Any info appreciated. Sorry for the n00b-ness
These faces have been added to the database but currently they're not in-game.

If I were to guess, I would say that van der Vaart - who was expected to feature in the World Cup for the Netherlands - was originally given a face. However, the faces were most likely made before DP7 was submitted (after VDV got his injury) and therefore had to be removed.

As for Großkreutz, thanks to DP7, he is now in the game with the German national team.
✅ 🐦 💟