Gameplay Q&A - July 5th Playtest

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Re: Gameplay Q&A - July 5th Playtest

Post by Nades » 4 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:
Nades wrote:What does the shooting feel like? Does it feel good? And does it feel like PES 13?
It feels better than PES 2013, that's for sure. Although I'll also admit I need another hands-on before I can speak about shooting. Sorry for the rubbish answer.
Thanks for the reply mate, much appreciated! I'm glad to know it felt better though :).

XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

MikeM wrote:What is the physicality like now in terms of players interacting? PES2013 still felt a bit restricted, especially the "stumble" animation when a player was dispossessed. Is there more variety in the way players bounce off one another and ride / react to tackles now?

Hopefully the "teleport" glitch has gone now too, in 2013 often if you did a freestyle trick, the player would lose the ball entirely and continue his motion while the ball was two feet away.

(Guess who is now playing PES13 and scrutinizing every detail? :P )
Like I wrote in my impressions on the front page, the physicality of the game is immense. Immediately noticeable, it's a total gamechanger - in a good way, of course.

MASS adds more freedom, variety and realism. Out of all the new features of PES 2014, it's probably my favourite one out of them all. And no, I didn't see that horrible stumbling animation. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 4 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:
MikeM wrote:What is the physicality like now in terms of players interacting? PES2013 still felt a bit restricted, especially the "stumble" animation when a player was dispossessed. Is there more variety in the way players bounce off one another and ride / react to tackles now?

Hopefully the "teleport" glitch has gone now too, in 2013 often if you did a freestyle trick, the player would lose the ball entirely and continue his motion while the ball was two feet away.

(Guess who is now playing PES13 and scrutinizing every detail? :P )
Like I wrote in my impressions on the front page, the physicality of the game is immense. Immediately noticeable, it's a total gamechanger - in a good way, of course.

MASS adds more freedom, variety and realism. Out of all the new features of PES 2014, it's probably my favourite one out of them all. And no, I didn't see that horrible stumbling animation. ;)
That's great news, it'll make the game a lot more enjoyable for me :).
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

adetheprince
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by adetheprince » 4 years ago

Its not an issue mate!! let me tell you....

On offline mode .... its the new style that we need to get used to it. the game speed can be adjusted up to 2+ which is perfect on the speed wise, but i guess you mean the actual game movement speed ( quick pass/quick shoot/tackle etc.) which is need to be redo again and an update should do the trick.
On the online mode.... its the speed reduced to -0 or -2 ( the lowest ) due to insure smooth packet data sent during the game. konami blames the server guys if game is not sold enough so by making -0 speed they think it will fix the online problem and by making the default speed to 1+ or 2+ its a gamble or Konami assume this game is only for noobs and -0 speed is the solution will bring lots of cash, more will sell this year!! No its not the server guys fault its the makers of this game need to go back to school and learn new things for these years, ask your self what will harm them to add speed setting on the online mode. server will crashhhhhhhhhhhh pffffffffffffffff, even on the friendly how hard is it to add that option so we chose the speed.
i do not understand what is the point of game difficulty on 1 vs 1 ?? beginners mode why?? on 1 vs 1?? seriously Konami? then please make it to super difficult so the ref and keeper are serious as we are ?
making the speed under -2 is crazy and will not solve the online issue or increase any sells, get rid of the beginners mode and make it super hard. increase the speed will only fast forward style but is better then nothing. what is need is faster reaction and tough players just like real football.

to those who say install it it will only load it faster, maybe but will never change the actual game engine/style.
My name is PRO_EVO2010 if any one wants to play me add me, and i am super Pes fan from PES1 Konami...lol

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

adetheprince wrote:the game speed can be adjusted up to 2+ which is perfect on the speed wise
In your opinion.
adetheprince wrote: i do not understand what is the point of game difficulty on 1 vs 1 ?? beginners mode why?? on 1 vs 1?? seriously Konami?
I know people, mostly young children and girls trying to see what the fuss is all about ( :great: ), who have to play on Beginner. Remember, not everyone has been a part of this series since PES1! ;)
adetheprince wrote:making the speed under -2 is crazy and will not solve the online issue
I've played online and the game speed definitely didn't feel like -2.
✅ 🐦 💟