📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Jon Murphy & Manorito Hosoda Q&A - July 5th Playtest

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Jon Murphy & Manorito Hosoda Q&A - July 5th Playtest

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

This Friday, I'll be heading to Windsor for my first hands-on with PES 2014 for this year's PES European Community Event, hosted at Konami UK HQ.

The guest-list includes members of the press, as well as a handful of figures from various PES communities - including OPE, PESFan, WENB - who will all be given an early glimpse of the new game. For those wondering, I've been told it will be the same code that was at E3!

Similarly to the PES 2013 Community Day, European PES Team Leader Jon Murphy and PES Marketing Producer Manorito Hosoda will both be in attendance, and will be taking questions.

Last year, I was able to scoop a number of exclusives (snow confirmed for PES 2014 being the big one), so don't forget this is YOUR chance to get YOUR questions answered by the PES Productions Team!

All questions will be acknowledged by me but please understand that I may not be able to answer every single one. I suspect the usual 'no-go' areas will apply: licenses, downloadable content, online play, etc.

• If you have any questions regarding PES 2014, please post them below so I can put them forward to Jon Murphy and Manorito Hosoda on Friday afternoon.

Time will be limited but I'll ask as many Qs as I can!
[/size]

If you have any questions regarding gameplay and/or want MY PERSONAL opinion on the game, please post your Qs in this thread.

✅ 🐦 💟

Lips_kidd
Warming Up
Warming Up

re: Jon Murphy & Manorito Hosoda Q&A - July 5th Playtest

Post by Lips_kidd » 6 years ago

Will rain and snow have effects on the players and on the pitch??

Macheda
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Macheda » 6 years ago

Obviously don't expect you to ask them all, but would be delighted if you could try! (ope)
  • Will there be a return of a straight out penalty shootout mode?
    How will the stadium experience differ when using a smaller (maybe unlicensed team) compared with a Bayern, Barca etc.
    3rd kits?
    Ability to mix-and-match kits?
    How does the new stadium experience work in regards to Stadium Creations in Edit mode?
Thanks, Rich

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

With regards to rain and snow, is it actually raining and snowing while the match is playing? Also, can weather change during a game e.g. nice and sunny at kick off then half way through the half it'll start raining?
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Afolash
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Afolash » 6 years ago

please tell them to give room for national anthem under team edit in edit mode so that all unlicensed national teams can have their national anthem recited before matches

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 6 years ago

Will there still be glasses in edit mode? And if so, are they separate to the hair or do they come as a hair and glasses combo like 2013. Be great if glasses could be added to any hair style and even with the option of tinted lenses like on the old ps2 games. Edgar Davids style.

A tattoo editor would be great too.

This probably goes down as general goal keeper improvments but I'd like to be able to throw the ball out manually. The current assisted one is a terrible. I don't know how many times my keeper throws the ball out to the opposition when playing MLO. Would be great is we could use LT or L2
Last edited by Shales on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

T0TTI
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: AS ROMA

Post by T0TTI » 6 years ago

How will Konami stops cheaters ? cause we can`t report 10-20 cheaters every day :)
For MLO Coach Mode Guide Click on the link below

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php ... s-More-%29

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

• 1. Are there any plans for new licenses, how about some more South American leagues? ;)

2. Will the J-League be available in PES this year, either for free or for paid DLC? (tell them there demand is there!! :-D )

3. In PES 2013, the hard of our option file editors is always reset when new data packs are released. With the new engine, are there any plans to change this for PES 2014?

4. Will a separate game mode for Europa League be possible? If not, why not, is there a licensing issue?

5. Will third kits ever come to PES? If not this year, then maybe for PES 2015?

6. Will PES 2015 be the first PES game to be made for PS4 and Xbox One?
Thanks Mike!! :great:
Join me in the Football Forum!

SmoothKriminal
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by SmoothKriminal » 6 years ago

If you can get away with asking about online can you ask if;

1) online legends will make a come back
2) lobbies for online play as the comm set up just means you waste time waiting for people to join

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 6 years ago

Will there be any new stats or 'cards' specific to GKs or new editing features for them- gloves?

Will there be a South American ML this year and will it be a bit more in depth than PES 2013?

Will the Libertadores and ACL teams and players be confined to their own game modes or will they be available for friendlies, editing and ML? (probably asking a bit much at this stage tbf)

Cheers

alibibeats
Amateur
Amateur

Post by alibibeats » 6 years ago

Can we play with our created Legends online again?

radrsb
Amateur
Amateur

Post by radrsb » 6 years ago

- Are the cinematic team talks back for BAL or ML? I really liked those. Great for immersion. (Perhaps as an optional feature? I know many disliked them)
-Is the ubiquitous agent still present in BAL or has he finally been put in check (removed)?
Last edited by radrsb on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maenbola

Post by maenbola » 6 years ago

Congratz, bro! i need to know about the edit mode, can we create a new national team. if not, can we edit the existing national team into a different new national team, since the last series, didnt allowed us to edit flag or countries name.

and about the layer in edit, can u tell us how is the detail? is it included sleeves, cz like latin club or PSG they had sponsors on their sleevs, can we do that now in pes2014?

thank u, bro, enjoy! :-)
our sincerely all PES/WE fans in Indonesia

danmarsh
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by danmarsh » 6 years ago

Mike just a couple of things is community off line mode back in and with ML can you have two players or switch h clubs is a massive one for me

Thanks
Mike

Jackster

Post by Jackster » 6 years ago

(ope) Will it be possible to switch on/off automatic replays. E.g. after freekicks, off sides etc. ?