📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

What Are You Most Looking Forward to in PES 14?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: What Are You Most Looking Forward to in PES 14?

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

And here it is: http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/08/19/pro ... ty-manager

Or watch it below (Youtube)

[youtube]we0rzotEkC8[/youtube]

✅ 🐦 💟

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 5 years ago

If you take away the hud from it, it resembles a real life game im currently working on taking the hud away hope to add it to my twitter later today ;) Gameplay seems to be flawless for me. All i need now is a demo date to look forward to something :)

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

Think I'm gonna have to have 3 ML's this year, one for a really good team like Real Madrid, one for probably someone like Liverpool, and finally one for the default ML.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

I'm most looking forward to matches in the rain, can't be a good wet pitch, love it. Can't wait. (y)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:I'm most looking forward to matches in the rain, can't be a good wet pitch, love it. Can't wait. (y)
:great: I know things look bad but maybe Konami can implement rain before the game's release. Or at least with a patch in a few months time. To be honest, they keep saying 'we want it to be more than just a graphical thing'... I really don't mind. I'd like to see snow and rain in... for me, they don't have to have a big influence on gameplay - not on this gen anyway.

Surely having rain and snow on the screen will be better than playing in perfect weather every game. Imagine going away to the Manchester sides and it's NOT raining as well.. Totally unrealistic!! ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

Seabass wrote:I know things look bad but maybe Konami can implement rain before the game's release.
They won't
Seabass wrote:Or at least with a patch in a few months time.
They won't
Seabass wrote:To be honest, they keep saying 'we want it to be more than just a graphical thing'... I really don't mind.
This does my head in, everytime they announce disappointing news it's always responded to on here with people saying "I don't mind" "that's ok" etc. It's no wonder they're always removing things or doing them half arsed, none of you mind. Must just be me that minds then. :(
Seabass wrote:I'd like to see snow and rain in... for me, they don't have to have a big influence on gameplay - not on this gen anyway. Surely having rain and snow on the screen will be better than playing in perfect weather every game.
Exactly, they don't even have to make it effect gameplay, just put it in visually to add some variation. I can already see with MGS that the fox engine can do rain, put some of that on the screen, job done.

Although I think this comes down to the decrepid xbox360 and PS3 not being able to graphically handle rain, and thus us PC users must suffer as a result.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 5 years ago

Agree with Tiger on this one. If like one picture ive seen shows a bit of mud on the kit then why can rain and snow not be added as a visual effect?
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

Yeah, I don't see how it takes so much effort just to add as a visual only, that'll do me perfectly.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

nikolapfc89
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Partizan Beograd

Post by nikolapfc89 » 5 years ago

I agree.
I dont care if there is physic on that.
I want to play games on rain,even just if its visual only.

Also,no rain.Ok,they could give us some great news and put "overcast" weather in. I mean,mainly games are played on overcast also. No sun,no rain.And there is no need for effects,physic and all stuff with that. They just need to put dark/grey sky,remove couple of shadows from stadium,and thats it. A great replacement of rain. That would be perfect for me. :)
PES 2014 Waiting for Kojima!
PES 2013 Could be better,but also could be worse :)
PES 6 Shollym patch - more than game!

cjfinno
Beginner
Beginner

Post by cjfinno » 5 years ago

Looking forward to the league mode being back in the game.

All in all though cant wait to just play it with the new engine! Looks so much better, suppose we'll find out with the demo next week.

adidas84
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Philadelphia Union

Post by adidas84 » 5 years ago

Looking forward to everything the games has to offer. And i can't wait to use Freddy Adu on Bahia!

MikeyM
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MikeyM » 5 years ago

Looking forward to the new edit mode. I've heard rumours that Konami said somewhere that the png (graphic file) area will include the full kit, so they will look as good as licensed teams. I can't wait for the first Option file if that's true.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

MikeyM wrote:Looking forward to the new edit mode. I've heard rumours that Konami said somewhere that the png (graphic file) area will include the full kit, so they will look as good as licensed teams. I can't wait for the first Option file if that's true.
That's true. Entire kits (including shorts and socks) will be able to be edited now! :great:
Join me in the Football Forum!

MikeyM
Beginner
Beginner

Post by MikeyM » 5 years ago

Seabass wrote:
MikeyM wrote:Looking forward to the new edit mode. I've heard rumours that Konami said somewhere that the png (graphic file) area will include the full kit, so they will look as good as licensed teams. I can't wait for the first Option file if that's true.
That's true. Entire kits (including shorts and socks) will be able to be edited now! :great:
Excellent news, I presume Xbox 360 players can still download the option files as before? No wonder EA wanted the stadium editor out - I imagine they're terrified if editors can produce in game quality kits.

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Aston Villa

Post by Lateralus » 5 years ago

MikeyM wrote:
Seabass wrote:
Excellent news, I presume Xbox 360 players can still download the option files as before? No wonder EA wanted the stadium editor out - I imagine they're terrified if editors can produce in game quality kits.
Nice comment I read concerning the license issues and the rain issue: Someone commented (don't know where and who it was):
"EA licensed rain." LMAO :lol:

btt: Also looking forward to the edit mode. My friends and I are always creating one specific file for our own use where we create our own teams, kits, stadiums and draft players. So this is pretty important to us. Though we can't create stadiums anymore ... but whatever, there are more important things. I will find a home stadium for my team :D
PSN: SatyrChuck

This. Is. PROGRESS.