📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

ML Offline Create Team?

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

ML Offline Create Team?

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 5 years ago

Hi all...

So I was thinking about this today.. I remember being able to create my own team for ML when setting up a new game. It was one of the options, either pick a real club or make up my own, team name, kit, stadium choice etc etc.. I cant remember which PES this was last in but I am almost certain it was in PES6 and possibly 1-2 after that? I was just curious as to whether this might be something we see come back in PES2014 and whether anyone knows why it was taken out? I hate having to overwrite one of the Championship teams after the option file is applied just to make my Fire Breathing Kittens team! Would be nice if I could once again just make a custom team at the start of ML without having to edit over one of the current teams!!

:)

PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Re: ML Offline Create Team?

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

Yeah, I remember doing this, I haven't heard anything about it, would be nice if they brought it back too. Adds another choice. They haven't really said much about ML so far though :/
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

This is known as 'Konami Law'. Every year Konami will look at the features in their game, pinpoint a one that people like, then remove it. They do this just for a laugh as they like seeing you squirm. A few years down the line they will then add this as a 'brand new' feature. And so the 'Konami Law' cycle continues...
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 5 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:This is known as 'Konami Law'. Every year Konami will look at the features in their game, pinpoint a one that people like, then remove it. They do this just for a laugh as they like seeing you squirm. A few years down the line they will then add this as a 'brand new' feature. And so the 'Konami Law' cycle continues...
~
This made me chuckle :)

Well I genuinely hope that it is brought back this year... Fed up of overwriting Hull City or whatever random Championship side I like the least at that moment in time!! Was always fun making a team, badge and the such like then picking 3 players to put into your starting team! :)
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

I'd like to see this return as well. :)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

I doubt they'll bring it back, to be honest I'll probably be alright with just having saves for ML players and a real life team anyway.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades