📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES Clubs

andrewd1981
Warming Up
Warming Up

PES Clubs

Post by andrewd1981 » 5 years ago

Any news on any future game modes similar to fifa pro clubs as am sick and tired of EA's lack of interest in improving that particular mode and not listening to the pro club community.

(Pro clubs is were you and your friends can each individually control 1 player in a team and play against other humans and compete for the pro club championship. Each game you play and acheivements you make unlocks player abilities and improves attributes so the more you play and the better you are the closer you become to becoming a club legend)

Konami could use this to there advantage by improving or creating a game mode for pro club players with the pros and cons of fifa clubs and not make the mistakes that EA seem to make year in year out.

Ive tried out the PES14 demo and yeah its a definitely improved on previous versions, still a bit of work to be done with little areas of the game but am prepared to make the same leap a good friend of mine made a few years ago (danielrhenry) from fifa to pes and see what konomi can bring to the game over the next few years.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: PES Clubs

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

An 11 versus 11 game mode has been confirmed for PES 2014. But full details haven't been released yet. Unfortunately, PES 2014 doesn't currently feature any online game modes so I'm unable to investigate.

I'm sure Konami will start shouting soon. :)
✅ 🐦 💟

andrewd1981
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by andrewd1981 » 5 years ago

Yeah thanks for replying i will keep an eye out for any news updates for the 11 v 11 mode

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

I have a feeling it'll be so laggy :/
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades