📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Goal Keepers/Transfers

cartman84
Reserve
Reserve

Goal Keepers/Transfers

Post by cartman84 » 5 years ago

Before everyone slates me i do actaully think this is the best PES Konami have made, the player anmations have reall improved as well as shooting and tackling and the game looks great.

However, please please can there be an update/patch for the goal keeprs they are shocking. Easy shots are parried or go past them all the time. They sometimes run the wrong direction on one and on situations. There positioning is shocking leading to 'easy' shots being a goal. This has been a problem with PES over the years and doesnt seem to have improved.

Last thing: Do we know if/when there will be a transfer update

Thanks Guys

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Re: Goal Keepers/Transfers

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

I haven't even played it, but the GK's are my biggest concern! They look awful! All Konami need to do is improve their positioning and parry the ball out for a corner rather than back into play, it's surely not that hard! :( I don't want to be let down this year just because of that :/ Apparently the day one patch is meant to improve them...

Also, I'm not sure when the transfers are usually done...maybe a month or 2 after release?
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

No ETA for a transfer update. It's down to MS/Sony to approve the new DLC. Let's hope the squads can be updated ASAP!
✅ 🐦 💟

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

I hope so, because I won't start a ML until they're done!
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

cartman84
Reserve
Reserve

Post by cartman84 » 5 years ago

Thanks. It's very bad that they release this game after the transfer window yet the squads are not updated. As for keepers still not improved, shots still seem to go through there hands or just to the side of them without being saved. Positioning is awful and they are hopeless on one and one situations. Need to take a note out of fifa keepers if I'm honest, one thing EA are far better at!!!