📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Master League Online Discussion Thread

Markypoo4eva
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Master League Online Discussion Thread

Post by Markypoo4eva » 6 years ago

Yeah how do they do it? I've noticed there are cheats on this pro... I was playing some guy with no lag at all throughout the whole game, 2-0 up then second half it's lagging and it ends up void because of the lag, next game I get the same guy! no lag all game, winning 1-0 half time, scored two more and then after the third went in at 70 mins it starts lagging again and yes... another void game. I can't remember his GT but it started with Raphael.

Ooh I am glad about the contracts last year it was such a pain <3 but now they've made it soooooo damn hard to sign good players, 4-8 points for a loss is basically nothing and as I keep getting matched with people who have good players already like I've seen Ramires, Mbia etc and I lose I should be getting more than that for losing to a team much better than mine. Even for a win you don't exactly get much it's gonna take 100's of games just to get rid of your default crap players.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 6 years ago

Played one game just now after a few days not playing. This is game is currently shit. It's a 6/10 tops. It's an attempt at making a football game.

Basically I just conceded a goal to guy who had Mphela up front. 50 yards high pass through to him heading towards the dirction of the corner flag, so not through on goal. My left back who was chasing him was never going to catch him, but I had 2 CBs chasing back who would have been able to get in a position to stop him cutting into the box IF I COULD MANAGE TO SWITCH PLAYERS AND TAKE CONTROL OF ONE OF THEM! F'ing hell! why is it so bad switching players! So then, Mphela pretty much can take his time to cut into the box and get a shot off. Great my keeper makes a save, but then my CB runs into the ball and runs it into the net even though he should deal with it first time because I have already pressed the button to get rid of it.

I lost the game and I then tried to record the goal on my phone just to upload and share my misery. but while the highlights are on, it loads back to the main menu and I get the "Connection Lost" message.

This game is laughable, a total joke this year. Why don't I stop playing?? because I love football and love playing video games, so I want to play a football video game!! Jesus f'ing Christ!

Can't wait for this miracle "saviour" patch to come out. I am actually expecting minimal change to the online modes. If they couldn't sort 2013 out, they ain't sorting 2014 out. If they do I'll quietly eat my hat.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Benni
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Benni » 6 years ago

Yeah PES is a joke this year. It's plays a good game in midfield, but forget about attack/defence. Keepers are dodgy too.

Poor effort Konami.

Shales

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

Lukaku is a beast! A first half hat-trick got him this 8.5. Very worry the 850 points to sign him.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

Well it seems that not all Lukaku's are beasts! Poor PSG! ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Shales

; ) well I suppose you do need a good puppeteer pulling the strings

T0TTI
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: AS ROMA

Post by T0TTI » 5 years ago

For MLO Coach Mode Guide Click on the link below

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php ... s-More-%29

Shales

I won the ML Open in Coach mode last night. Firstly I am not proud of it because I used to give my mate shit last year for doing a load of coach mode and then strengthening his squad. I doesn't feel earned as you are not actually playing. I had a look to see what Comps were active and thought I'd enter so I can get some dinner and get some house stuff done. But utlimately I was happy with the points I gained ; )

I have a very average team. I was a Level 2 at this point. Star players are Pogba, Ramsey, Lukaku, Shelvey. Nothing special at all. It was stange to see my team dominate against teams containing Ronaldo, Aguero etc. I done nothing fancy with the tactics, kept it the same each game, my assistant made subs for me.

I won the final 3-0 I think against a much better team. It was strange to watch. Because I was beating teams much higher in ratings I was earning 600-700 points each game. I gained about 4300 points in total.

Shales

Not sure if this is a "tweak" from the new patch or not. Was smashing a guy 6-1 in MLO, and he then scored 3 own goals in a row. The game then suddenly finished and I was awarded the win. It was deemed a void game. Still 10 mins of the game left. I first thought the guy had lagged it out.