📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Become A Legend Discussion Thread

rctoast
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Oct 1, 2013

Re: Become A Legend Discussion Thread

Post by rctoast » 5 years ago

Update: My player's growth took a HUGE leap when he turned 23. I have been improving 1-2 OVR points per season. Well a little more than halfway through my 23rd year I have gone from 79 to 83. My stats are growing FAST. Anyway, if you feel your player is growing slowly, give it some time. I did skip/wasn't picked for probably half the games up to this point and have been playing 10 min halves. I may switch to 15 min halves, my usual, once I have reached my peak and am on a quality team. Since my last post I went from AC Milan to Tottenham to Liverpool at the midseason break.

I have noticed that teams make some bad transfers, like getting rid of nearly half of their team and only having 15 or 16 players. This sucks, especially when there is no CB so the manager puts you there!



radrsb
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jan 4, 2013

Re: Become A Legend Discussion Thread

Post by radrsb » 5 years ago

Can you do a two-player BAL campaign this year?

User avatar
Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 968
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011
Supports: Leyton Orient
Location: East London

Re: Become A Legend Discussion Thread

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

radrsb wrote:Can you do a two-player BAL campaign this year?
I haven't checked yet but I assume you can add more players by going into Select Sides.

User avatar
Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Posts: 1637
Joined: Fri Mar 9, 2012
Supports: OPE
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Become A Legend Discussion Thread

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:
radrsb wrote:Can you do a two-player BAL campaign this year?
I haven't checked yet but I assume you can add more players by going into Select Sides.
Just checked this out, you can only use 1 player for BAL.
Join me in the Football Forum!

radrsb
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jan 4, 2013

Re: Become A Legend Discussion Thread

Post by radrsb » 5 years ago

Seabass wrote:
Pete Evo wrote:
radrsb wrote:Can you do a two-player BAL campaign this year?
I haven't checked yet but I assume you can add more players by going into Select Sides.
Just checked this out, you can only use 1 player for BAL.
That sucks. The one thing Fifa's got on PES.

Wildinho23
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012
Supports: Preston North End
Location: Preston, Lancashire, UK

Re: Become A Legend Discussion Thread

Post by Wildinho23 » 5 years ago

Any idea whether Konami can put the option back on to choose your squad number? I've had number 13 at both my clubs so far!!


Started my Argentinian out at Godoy Cruz as AMF and learned CM but now play there all the time at Swansea. Won South American POY after handful of games helping them win the overall title??? Then won Europa League with Swansea eventhough I barely played a league game, just played in European ones!?! Qualified for Champions League in 4th then beat Real Madrid in Super Cup. Time to put the level up to top player or superstar me thinks. Can't get in the Argie national squad though.
http://twitter.com/wildinho23
XBL Gamertag: Wildinho23

User avatar
Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Posts: 1637
Joined: Fri Mar 9, 2012
Supports: OPE
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Become A Legend Discussion Thread

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

Wildinho23 wrote:Any idea whether Konami can put the option back on to choose your squad number? I've had number 13 at both my clubs so far!!


Started my Argentinian out at Godoy Cruz as AMF and learned CM but now play there all the time at Swansea. Won South American POY after handful of games helping them win the overall title??? Then won Europa League with Swansea eventhough I barely played a league game, just played in European ones!?! Qualified for Champions League in 4th then beat Real Madrid in Super Cup. Time to put the level up to top player or superstar me thinks. Can't get in the Argie national squad though.
Is their not an option? That's crazy! Well I guess it could be patched in but Konami seem to have stopped releasing updates for PES 2014. Last patch was over two months ago! :?

Good luck with breaking through to the Argentina national side by the way! :great:
Join me in the Football Forum!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests