📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Data Pack 1

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Aston Villa

Re: Data Pack 1

Post by Lateralus » 5 years ago

Shales wrote:Yeah it should do. But I guess correcting DP1 will delay releasing DP2 so that's probably why they are doing it.

I didn't want to believe it but it is looking as if DP2 will be out when Winning 11 is released in Japan.
Well, PeteEvo just told me in the Transfers-Thread that it is a general DLC-problem (at least if I got that correct). So either way, we need a patch to solve the general download-issue.

I read that one about Winning Eleven, but that would mean almost another month. And that would, in fact, be ridicolous. They are able to release it before that and the Data Pack can then be still out on day-one of WE release, right?

PSN: SatyrChuck

This. Is. PROGRESS.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

Lateralus wrote:
Shales wrote:Yeah it should do. But I guess correcting DP1 will delay releasing DP2 so that's probably why they are doing it.

I didn't want to believe it but it is looking as if DP2 will be out when Winning 11 is released in Japan.
Well, PeteEvo just told me in the Transfers-Thread that it is a general DLC-problem (at least if I got that correct). So either way, we need a patch to solve the general download-issue.

I read that one about Winning Eleven, but that would mean almost another month. And that would, in fact, be ridicolous. They are able to release it before that and the Data Pack can then be still out on day-one of WE release, right?

Yeah that sounds right about the DLC problem actaully.

I have read Adam Bhatti state "No later than November" for the DLC. Maybe it is one big coincidence but when don't get told much info you kind of start thinking stuff in your head.

I don't see why the DLC can't be released on W11s release day.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

bennismalls
Beginner
Beginner

Post by bennismalls » 5 years ago

Hey guys try it now.

I was having problems downloading it, until last night.

Im guessing there are no gameplay fixes, because the delays for this game are still there. Button delay, all that crap.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

bennismalls wrote:Hey guys try it now.

I was having problems downloading it, until last night.

Im guessing there are no gameplay fixes, because the delays for this game are still there. Button delay, all that crap.
Gameplay fixes come with patches, not DLC packs such as DP1.

Such improvements will hopefully come with Patch 1.02 (Patch 1.03 for Xbox 360). ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

Data Pack 1 works for me! Hallelujah!

After at least 10 attempts in the last couple of weeks, DP1 finally seems to be working on Xbox 360. And reading my Twitter timeline, it sounds like it now works for everyone. Whether that's true, I encourage you all to download DP1:

Please let me know if it works for you, too. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

guruhamboy
Beginner
Beginner

Post by guruhamboy » 5 years ago

Oh hello. I'll definitely be giving this a try later on tonight.

carlboy
Reserve
Reserve

Post by carlboy » 5 years ago

Mike wrote:Data Pack 1 works for me! Hallelujah!

After at least 10 attempts in the last couple of weeks, DP1 finally seems to be working on Xbox 360. And reading my Twitter timeline, it sounds like it now works for everyone. Whether that's true, I encourage you all to download DP1:

[ Image ]

Please let me know if it works for you, too. :-)
It took 3 attempts but I've finally managed to download DP1. Download times have been significantly reduced as well, about 5-10 minutes. If it doesn't work the first time you try it, just try again & hopefully it will work! Good luck lads, all we need now is a nice little patch to sort out all those gameplay grievances! (y)
xbox 360 - CARLBOY1975

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » 5 years ago

stone me....it works!!! Oh the irony,my gold account ran out two days ago!

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

It finally works? :O
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Mike
Founder
Founder

Steve1875 wrote:stone me....it works!!! Oh the irony,my gold account ran out two days ago!
My Xbox Live ran out today! My last one month Gold membership card has been well and truly wasted! :oops:
✅ 🐦 💟

rctoast
Beginner
Beginner

Post by rctoast » 5 years ago

It says it is working for me, but I still can't select the new balls. Do I have to be in a specific mode/league like I do for the champions league balls?

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Sheff Wed BvB Fire

Post by Jay_Overidde » 5 years ago

Yup seems like the DP1 works finally...... implemented and now after 3 attempts finally get to start a MLO
Twitter - @_flipflopfriday
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

Worked for me too....finally, it's amazing lol.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Mike
Founder
Founder

rctoast wrote:Do I have to be in a specific mode/league like I do for the champions league balls?
That's right. The new Argentine and Chilean match balls can only be used in their respective leagues.
✅ 🐦 💟

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Aston Villa

Post by Lateralus » 5 years ago

It is a miracle. I noticed on friday that there was something different because the game did not just say "new data pack available", but this online-konami-message said something about the new data pack and what it includes. So I tried it friday night. It never downloaded this fast and boom I am online!
Did Konami say anything about this? Though it does not really matter for me now as it works now.

Haven't noticed any lags yet. Just one game was cancelled after like 15 minute ingame time. But my other 4 games were good. Connection was fine and it was fun.
PSN: SatyrChuck

This. Is. PROGRESS.