📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Transfers come on pes

goat261
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Transfers come on pes

Post by goat261 » 5 years ago

i hope they adjust the player attributes to, all the players (or almost all of them) are exactly the same as pes 2013.

DRAXLER

DRAXLER

the only thing thats changed is the new attributes and the overall rating, its the same for every player. Thats just awful to be honest, out of date transfers and player attributes.

Competitive but fun PES leagues (no through ball spamming)
http://proevonetwork.com/forums/

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Aston Villa

Post by Lateralus » 5 years ago

goat261 wrote:i hope they adjust the player attributes to, all the players (or almost all of them) are exactly the same as pes 2013.

DRAXLER

DRAXLER

the only thing thats changed is the new attributes and the overall rating, its the same for every player. Thats just awful to be honest, out of date transfers and player attributes.
Would you happen to have another example? Because in my opinion the rating for Draxler is pretty much alright, even for PES2014 as I think his attributes are well chosen and he did not become the finest young German player since the past year. He does a really good job at Schalke but still needs time. So I guess this is not so bad for this player.

If this happened to many other players than I will totally agree with you, because that would just be lazy for the moment.
PSN: SatyrChuck

This. Is. PROGRESS.

goat261
Amateur
Amateur

Post by goat261 » 5 years ago

Lateralus wrote:
goat261 wrote:i hope they adjust the player attributes to, all the players (or almost all of them) are exactly the same as pes 2013.

DRAXLER

DRAXLER

Would you happen to have another example? Because in my opinion the rating for Draxler is pretty much alright, even for PES2014 as I think his attributes are well chosen and he did not become the finest young German player since the past year. He does a really good job at Schalke but still needs time. So I guess this is not so bad for this player.

If this happened to many other players than I will totally agree with you, because that would just be lazy for the moment.
Ive looked at quite a few and almost all of them are the same as last year apart from a few like Isco and Benteke. In previous years they usually change players at least by a few points here and there (like they have with Michu, some oh his have gone up 1 or 2 and others gone down 1 or 2 points) and draxlers dribbling attributes should have been mid 80s this year imo.

I would guess they started with the more well known players and then ran out of time so just left everyone else, or maybe they just dont think they deserved any upgrades/downgrades at all. But thats crazy when you look at someone like Luke Shaw who is one of the best full backs in England, Nastasic who was better than Komapny last season, Ljajic one of the best players in Serie A etc...and on the other side, Gaston who was one of my fave players at Bologna but a poor season at Southampton means he should be downgraded even if its slightly, and mayuka who never even play.

It may just be the players ive looked at (not world famous but its not like they are unknowns either....apart from mayuka) and maybe they have altered a lot more players than im giving them credit for. But if it is only the top players then that needs changing imo

LUKAKU
LUKAKU

LAMELA
LAMELA

LAMBERT
LAMBERT

CERCI
CERCI

LJAJIĆ
LJAJIĆ (to be fair his place kicking did alter by four points)

SELÇUK İNAN
SELÇUK İNAN

NASTASIĆ
NASTASIĆ

SHAW
SHAW

G. RAMÍREZ
G. RAMÍREZ

MAYUKA
MAYUKA

The only stats that seem to change (if any) are the ones with a new name like attack/defence prowess, but that may just be due to the new system rather than them actually changing the players attributes manually. I imagine Response and teamwork now plays a part in defence/attack prowess for example.
Competitive but fun PES leagues (no through ball spamming)
http://proevonetwork.com/forums/

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 5 years ago

Yeah it's somewhat tricky to understand ratings on PES sometimes. The overall ratings often reflect a lot the player's physical attributes instead of what we'd describe "current form", but then there are those really weird ones that seem like complete oversights. Falcao was way underrated last year, but now he's suddenly a top top striker like he should be.

Begs the question, who does the stats for Konami anyways? Do they have a fan based system like FIFA where each team has a few active followers to update the stats on a weekly basis to keep the MatchDay stats up and running?

Considering how the generic faces for most players look absolutely nothing like the player's themselves, it would not be a huge surprise if their stats were overlooked as well.
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

I believe Konami outsource for their stat makers. I'm not sure who does it exactly but this is what I've been told for the last few years.
Join me in the Football Forum!

supashak80
Reserve
Reserve

Post by supashak80 » 5 years ago

Question? Does the player ratings stay the same all year. The last game I had was PES 2011 and that was the case. If so that's pretty lame.

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub

supashak80 wrote:Question? Does the player ratings stay the same all year. The last game I had was PES 2011 and that was the case. If so that's pretty lame.
Well, usually it does not stay the same. I am pretty sure that there is actually a huge difference between ratings from 2011 and ratings in 2014.

I guess the differences between 2013 and 2014 aren't so big (like goat261 showed us). Some players kind of stayed the same, some players have improved and some players are still highly overrated - in my opinion many players from the Italian Serie A. Like Totti for example - I mean he is a legend and he still has some mad skills, but just look at his stats. For a 37 year old player who has seen his best days, that is some ridicolous player rating.

This. Is. PROGRESS.

supashak80
Reserve
Reserve

Post by supashak80 » 5 years ago

Lateralus wrote:
supashak80 wrote:Question? Does the player ratings stay the same all year. The last game I had was PES 2011 and that was the case. If so that's pretty lame.
Well, usually it does not stay the same. I am pretty sure that there is actually a huge difference between ratings from 2011 and ratings in 2014.

I guess the differences between 2013 and 2014 aren't so big (like goat261 showed us). Some players kind of stayed the same, some players have improved and some players are still highly overrated - in my opinion many players from the Italian Serie A. Like Totti for example - I mean he is a legend and he still has some mad skills, but just look at his stats. For a 37 year old player who has seen his best days, that is some ridicolous player rating.
But when I player is playing well and is a big surprise we should see bi-weekly or monthly updates.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

supashak80 wrote:
Lateralus wrote:

But when I player is playing well and is a big surprise we should see bi-weekly or monthly updates.
We were promised more regular updates but I think that is long out the window with all the troubles they are having with just doing the summer transfers. Konami are always a few steps behind real time. Remember a few seasons ago when Theirry Henry got a January loan move to Arsenal? Konami didn't put him in the game until late February when Henry's loan had nearly finished by a month.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 5 years ago

I just dont understand this i always do my own option files as i dont like waiting for konami updates, i just dont get how konami take so long on updating transfers. I had them all done in about 3 solid hours surely they would have a member of staff that could do that. My advice would be to do them yourself if you have anytime.

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub

supashak80 wrote:
Lateralus wrote:

I find bi-weekly would not be so great. I mean if we look at it, this is why there are arrows for each player. You would need a basis, a fundament for the skills of the player. If a player comes back, let's say from an injury, he won't be at 100% but he might be after one or two weeks. And that does not really change that this certain player has skills and is a great player.

Take Mario Götze for example - he was injured for a long time now. So, should he get a lower rating now because he did not play much and needs some more weeks to get into shape again? I'd say no.

This. Is. PROGRESS.

Shales

Flash11 wrote:I just dont understand this i always do my own option files as i dont like waiting for konami updates, i just dont get how konami take so long on updating transfers. I had them all done in about 3 solid hours surely they would have a member of staff that could do that. My advice would be to do them yourself if you have anytime.
Yeah I also do this, use an OF that has transfers done, but these don't carry through online. That's the bummer.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

Flash11 wrote:I just dont understand this i always do my own option files as i dont like waiting for konami updates, i just dont get how konami take so long on updating transfers. I had them all done in about 3 solid hours surely they would have a member of staff that could do that. My advice would be to do them yourself if you have anytime.
I'm not sure if this would be possible for PES at this moment in time.

EA Sports currently hold the FIFA license so, unlike Konami, they don't have to wait on approvals. As far as I'm aware, this allows them to skip the submission and approval processes when releasing their updates.
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

Mike wrote:
I'm not sure if this would be possible for PES at this moment in time.

EA Sports currently hold the FIFA license so, unlike Konami, they don't have to wait on approvals. As far as I'm aware, this allows them to skip the submission and approval processes when releasing their updates.
On the flip side, isn't it bad then that a game can be released with with players playing at wrong clubs? Aren't Konami in the bad for having Bale at Tottenham? Or I guess it's ok as that is where Bale was playing when the player list is approved?

I have clearly just answered my own question haven't I

What about releasing the game with a dead player?

Edit - I can handle the rules of the FIFA License thing, but I can't believe the process takes a couple of months for Konami to submit a list, get them approved, make the changes in game, then release a DLC.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 5 years ago

Best thing they could do is get a copy of Football Manager 2014, find some talented PES/FM fan from the community who knows a bit about coding and get him to make an app that converts the FM stats into PES stats.. Update with that, release, people are happy! :) There you go Konami, I have solved it!

Hell, just contact Sigames and ask them to do it! Can't cost that much to licence and use their stats surely???
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)