📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: Patch 1.04 and Data Pack 2

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Re: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: Patch 1.04 and Data Pack 2

Post by KPSNV » 4 years ago

Loading times are now borderline unbearable for me. Edit mode is the most infuriating; if I want to transfer a single player from one team to another, it takes almost 5 minutes to do just that! It takes about 2 minutes just to change a player's boots. I am not exaggerating these times either. I also experience unreasonable loading times when loading up kits at the match set-up screen, in the game plan screen, and then when you do finally start a match, the camera whizzes around the stadium for about 2 minutes before it loads up the players in the tunnel.

Also, I agree that only being able to use base copy on created players is pretty disappointing.

All in all, as many problems created as fixed yet again with another patch. (n)

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 4 years ago

Mike wrote:make sure to post all your 1.04/DP2 feedback in this thread before 5:00pm (UK) on Tuesday 19th November - that's tomorrow evening!
Mike, who's deadline is this? I'm supposed to supply feedback for something that's been available for less than 24 hours? :/
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

Not much to add here that hasn't been said...

Injuries, accumulated fatigue and development (on ML) are all basically non existent.
On ball player still needs far too much space to do anything without a defender getting a touch.
Shot and then hold R2 when one on one with the keeper lifts the ball and never ever misses.
Goalkeepers don't even run out when you hold the button for them to do so. They also often watch balls roll slowly out for a corner which they could very easily stop.

carlboy
Reserve
Reserve

Post by carlboy » 4 years ago

I haven't had any problems with loading times since i installed the update/data pack. I currently using Schitzophonic's beta OF & all the updated player faces are present & correct as far as I'm aware. Edit mode doesn't seem to be lagging either.
Not much has changed in terms of gameplay fixes, the emphasis of the data pack seems to be on player faces & transfers. The goalkeepers are still incredibly dumb & defenders aren't that much better. Trying to hold the ball in midfield for more than 2 seconds is nigh on impossible & no matter which team you're playing the pressure from the opposing players is relentless, it doesn't matter if it's Barcelona or Motherwell! All the opposition teams seem to play the same way, there doesn't seem to be any variety no matter who you play or what formation/tactics they employ. It's like playing the same game over & over & over. I still haven't scored a goal from outside the box (yet), but I live in hope. The early cross into the box using LB seems OK but driven/lofted balls into the box either go straight to the 'keeper or float towards the penalty spot, no matter which direction you press with the left stick. I'm still experiencing a delay when I push a button to either shoot or play a through ball & the player I'm controlling takes 3 or 4 touches before doing so. I'm just generally disappointed with the overall "sloppy" nature of this years PES, the more you play it the more you realise that we're just beta testing next years next gen release. You'd think that Konami would want the last football game they make for this generation of consoles to be something special, trouble is PES 2014 is going to be remembered for all the wrong reasons. At least we've got Daymos' OF to look forward to, can't wait!
I'm an XBOX360 player, by the way (wave)
xbox 360 - CARLBOY1975

livekid2
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by livekid2 » 4 years ago

- Goalkeeprs are poor. Superhuman from long range, terrible from close range.
- LB+RS player run doesn't work sometimes.
- Player faces are terrible.
- BAL is still glitched, no matter what position you pick, after the first match you play as the right sided center back for the rest of your career.
- RT shot is too ineffective.
- Lag online is too much
- Edit/create player screen is too slow.
- BAL 'select boots screen' is buggy and boots don't load up properly.

Fix the game you useless lot. And for those who think that's harsh, they've basically stolen my money with a broken game.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

KPSNV wrote:Loading times are now borderline unbearable for me. Edit mode is the most infuriating; if I want to transfer a single player from one team to another, it takes almost 5 minutes to do just that! It takes about 2 minutes just to change a player's boots. I am not exaggerating these times either.
Try this: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1440&p=25413#p25408 - please let me know if it works for you.
tigerwalms wrote:Mike, who's deadline is this? I'm supposed to supply feedback for something that's been available for less than 24 hours?
The deadline was set by Adam Bhatti.

I know it's bad news for PC users but there will be many more feedback documents sent over the next few months. I'm in regular contact with Konami and they're always on the lookup for the community's thoughts. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by KPSNV » 4 years ago

Mike wrote:
KPSNV wrote:Loading times are now borderline unbearable for me. Edit mode is the most infuriating; if I want to transfer a single player from one team to another, it takes almost 5 minutes to do just that! It takes about 2 minutes just to change a player's boots. I am not exaggerating these times either.
Try this: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1440&p=25413#p25408 - please let me know if it works for you.
Do you think doing this will help with the time it takes to download the data pack though? Because I was gonna do exactly that myself, but I'm unwilling to spend another 2 hours waiting for the data pack to download again, only for the same thing to happen.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

If your edit mode is "unbearable", it seems like the best option to take.
✅ 🐦 💟

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 4 years ago

Mike wrote:The deadline was set by Adam Bhatti.

I know it's bad news for PC users but there will be many more feedback documents sent over the next few months.
Ah, a case of us second class PC citizens again. I hope they appreciate the irony of making us wait months for them to fix the game yet they want me to download over 1gb of data, play and give my thoughts to them within half a day. Figures. Looks like I'll be relying on all you boys then.

Do you know how often they are intending to release game patches?
Mike wrote:I'm in regular contact with Konami and they're always on the lookup for the community's thoughts. :-)
Would you like to send them a few personal messages from me?! :P
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

livekid2
Warming Up
Warming Up

How the f*** do i get a full refund on this game? Konami are an utter disgrace. Never again will I buy Pes, how many times will they rob us of our money?

fblasonato
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fblasonato » 4 years ago

cant believe this. But they have actually made the game worse. Its way too quick now. Like what the hell! and yeah everything is laggy and slow as. For me to play a game I literally have to wait like 2-3 min for the game to load up. Seriously konami congratulations on taking a game that had amazing potential and killing it. I wont be playing it anymore

fblasonato
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fblasonato » 4 years ago

KONAMI STOP RUSHING EVERYTHING FOR RELEASE!!!!

livekid2
Warming Up
Warming Up

Konami are shite. And these people who defend the game and tell us to be 'patient' are just as shite. Nearing the end of November and the game is still damn near unplayable. Adam is full of shite.

supashak80
Reserve
Reserve

Post by supashak80 » 4 years ago

My biggest issue is the gameplay being too close to FIFA.

LongandShort
Reserve
Reserve

Post by LongandShort » 4 years ago

Any chance konami could release a data pack for pes2013? I'd happily go back to playing it.