📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Havent played PES14 since it was released, any updates yet?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Havent played PES14 since it was released, any updates yet?

Post by RyanCodyx » 6 years ago

i havent played PES since it was first released, has there been any option files released or data packs yet? like i said i aint been on it in a while but im eager to get back into it

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Havent played PES14 since it was released, any updates y

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

Since release day, 2 Data Packs have been released and the game is currently at version 1.04.

Check this link out for all the details - http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/search ... PES%202014
Join me in the Football Forum!

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

what about option files mate ? :) any news on one? dont lie playing against the likes of man blue and swearcle haha

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

For Xbox 360, Daymos has said his V2 update will be out very soon. No download links yet though. :(
Join me in the Football Forum!

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player

okay cool i'll be popping on now and again to check the latest, cheers seabass (y)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

RyanCodyx - three new kit packs were released on Xbox 360 today so make sure you download them as well. :)

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2013/1 ... lable.html

To begin your downloads, load up your Xbox 360 console and follow these instructions:
Dashboard > Games > My Games > PES 2014 / WE 2013 > click X for Game Details > select Extras tab.

Alternatively, simply visit the PES 2014 page on Xbox.com.

For PS3, the kit packs will be available from tomorrow. I'm still waiting for confirmation regarding a PC date - so watch this space.
✅ 🐦 💟

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player

cheers mike lad (y)

the game play has gone down hill from PES13 imo, i used to love finesse shots aswell now their poo :/

Benni
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Benni » 6 years ago

It's still a big pile of steaming, buggy horse manure mate. Don't bother with it, you'll just get frustrated.

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player

yeah i have noticed the game play is slow and pretty poor this year, tackling seems impossible and finesse shots are like lob shots

theLOLguy
Beginner
Beginner

Post by theLOLguy » 5 years ago

Well I have DP 6 installed now and patch 1.13 with the latest Daymos 3.9 OF. I must say with the updates that Konami have released, the gameplay is a lot smoother and dynamic. The players are more responsive and the pacing of matches feel a lot more realistic after all the updates. You can definitely feel that the game has been polished over these 8 months. Tacking also works better; finesse shots were fixed in January, lob shots are more weighty now. It is, however, my recommendation that you play on full manual.