📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Galactico league

G4iwrgos
Warming Up
Warming Up

Galactico league

Post by G4iwrgos » 4 years ago

hi guys!! i play master league online! i am in galactico league! i want to play matches through the competitions , but for us who where in galactico league we can play just in open ml!why konami doesnt have gallactico cup like continental cup ,association cup etc...???is there a chance that in the future konami will add tournament for us in galactico league??

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Galactico league

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

Is the Open ML competition where anyone can join?

If so, I don't think there's any need to separate the Galactico League. As your Galactico team is that strong, you're obviously good enough to play anyone, whether it be the lowest rated team or the top rated team.

... but hey, at least you're good enough to play in the Galactico League! :-D
Join me in the Football Forum!

G4iwrgos
Warming Up
Warming Up

Seabass wrote:Is the Open ML competition where anyone can join?

If so, I don't think there's any need to separate the Galactico League. As your Galactico team is that strong, you're obviously good enough to play anyone, whether it be the lowest rated team or the top rated team.

... but hey, at least you're good enough to play in the Galactico League! :-D

at least add more tournaments!in a 24 hours i can play only in two open ml tournaments one in the noon and one in the midnight!this is sucks!in pes 13 if you remember we could play more tournaments during one day(24hours) and i think that it had a tournament just for top teams and it was called Gladiator something like that! master league online was better in pes 2013!

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

Oh I understand. Yeah, that's not great. :/

Have you got Twitter? Maybe it's worth tweeting it to officialpes? Until then though, if you are desperate to play more tournaments, I would switch back to one of the smaller leagues where the comps are more frequent. :)
Join me in the Football Forum!

G4iwrgos
Warming Up
Warming Up

Seabass wrote:Oh I understand. Yeah, that's not great. :/

Have you got Twitter? Maybe it's worth tweeting it to officialpes? Until then though, if you are desperate to play more tournaments, I would switch back to one of the smaller leagues where the comps are more frequent. :)

no i haven't twitter! i can change league but i don't want to play without forlan or mandjukic ;)