PES ID

adidas84
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Philadelphia Union

PES ID

Post by adidas84 » 3 years ago

Anyone know the full list of players that have a PES ID in PES 14? Or know where I can find the list?
Some of them are quite obvious when playing, but I was wondering if there's a list anywhere.
Cheers.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: PES ID

Post by Seabass » 3 years ago

I've often wondered about this too but I haven't found a list. But if you ask me, Player ID was *much* better last year for PES 2013. Hopefully it's something that gets improved for next gen PES 2015.
Join me in the Football Forum!

adidas84
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Philadelphia Union

Post by adidas84 » 3 years ago

Yeah the PES ID was amazing in 2013. I'm sure they will add more for the next gen installment though. Just getting more acclimated with the new engine.
Thanks Seabass.

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool

Post by JohnCB2013 » 3 years ago

This is certainly one area I truly hope gets the attention it fully deserves in PES 2015, things like this that improve the atmosphere/realism go a long way in my eyes especially in sports games, only player that seems to have his own moves/motions in PES 2014 is Robben, I've hardly noticed any other Player ID's in PES 2014, I assume there are at least a few more???? but only Robben stands out to me.

Strange thing is that according to Konami's official PES website there are supposed to be plenty of Player ID's in the game, my guess is they left most of them out at the last minute when the game was rushed out the door.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

JohnCB2013 wrote:Strange thing is that according to Konami's official PES website there are supposed to be plenty of Player ID's in the game, my guess is they left most of them out at the last minute when the game was rushed out the door.
That's exactly my theory too. It's a sad thing to see as individuality has always been a big thing in PES. Even on the PS2 days with the unique freekick/corner styles - Beckham, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos and the rest! ;)

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool

Post by JohnCB2013 » 3 years ago

Seabass wrote:
JohnCB2013 wrote:Strange thing is that according to Konami's official PES website there are supposed to be plenty of Player ID's in the game, my guess is they left most of them out at the last minute when the game was rushed out the door.
That's exactly my theory too. It's a sad thing to see as individuality has always been a big thing in PES. Even on the PS2 days with the unique freekick/corner styles - Beckham, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos and the rest! ;)
Totally agree with you, lets just hope they get back on the right track in this vital area with PES 2015, my fingers are firmly crossed.

goat261
Amateur
Amateur

Post by goat261 » 3 years ago

I honestly didnt even know this was in PES 14. Bare in mind ive never played with or against Messi, Ronaldo, Robben, Ibahimovic etc. but on PES 13 even the likes of Selcuk Inan had player id (free kick style, the way he moved around the pitch and dictated the temp of the game) while on PES 14 no one stands out really. Compare the two versions of Ronaldinho, on pes 13 he moved and played like the real ronaldinho, was a lot of fun as it bought individuality to the player, now hes just like any other player, just better. No personality whatsoever.

I hope this is going to be one of the areas they can improve upon now that they have a game on the new engine under their belt
Competitive but fun PES leagues (no through ball spamming)
http://proevonetwork.com/forums/

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

goat261 wrote:I hope this is going to be one of the areas they can improve upon now that they have a game on the new engine under their belt
I'm sure this will be improved. Surely Konami can see they have let down many fans in terms of the game's severe lack of player individuality. :?

Player faces, running animations, correctly assigned boots, free kick and penalty styles, shooting styles and goal celebrations. I hope that lucky fly on the wall at Konami is seeing all these things being worked on.

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 3 years ago

They've got enough power on the Next Gen consoles to have as many different Player ID animations etc. Hopefully they don't disappoint in that area. PES2014 did lose that feeling of individuality (not all of it, but some of it)

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Post by GradeACallum » 3 years ago

Yeah I agree. I noticed that too. ID was more noticeable in PES2013 for me. But with the power of PS4 I'm sure this will change.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum