Invitation to the championship 11x11

Pinturikkio
Warming Up
Warming Up

Invitation to the championship 11x11

Post by Pinturikkio » 3 years ago

Hello friends! Are you playing 11 on 11? We are PESfans from Russia, want to offer your team to play a friendly match (on a PC). Then there is the idea to hold an international tournament (world championship). We already have 4 national team (6-8 requests send and they are looking for people). We are pleased to invite team onlyproevolutions.com
Write me please (icq - 431444083, skype - hellrider578 or sms at this site). (settings and reports - http://pesmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33880)
Please, if I did not write in the correctly subject, tell me where or who I can to write.
Thank you!

Best regards, Pinturikkio

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Invitation to the championship 11x11

Post by Seabass » 3 years ago

I would be up for joining but I don't play on PC - only Xbox 360! :(
Join me in the Football Forum!

Pinturikkio
Warming Up
Warming Up

It's a pity! Maybe you tell me sites or people who may be interested in our offer. On the PC, no matter what country ))
Very very hard to find them, some people think that I'm a spammer or pirate ( but it is not really :)
Thank you!

Pinturikkio
Warming Up
Warming Up

I wrote a letter to KONAMI, but it is not sent :( Please tell me how and to whom I can send. Here is the text of the letter:

"Good day! Sorry if I distract you from the important things. My name is Dmitriy ( nickname - Pinturikkio ) and I am a PESfan from Russia. I also an organizer of 1 international tournament for PES2014 mode 11 x 11 on PC. We are very interested in this mode, and I decided to organize a tournament that will unite PES-community from different countries. In first tournament attended six national teams - Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Georgia and Poland . The tournament was held in a friendly atmosphere and a fair fight. Now I want to organized 2 International tournament. But even before the first I've encountered some problems. I would send invitations PES-communities - Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Hungary, Greece, UK, Spain. But they either did not have the required number of people, or they thought I was a spammer, pirate and ignored my invitation.
So I ask you for a little help me. Perhaps one official message (or just one tweet) that the tournaments are held on 11x11 is not spam. Or maybe you can tell me the new PES-community’s contacts or people who are interested in this. Maybe then they will not ignore me. Maybe you have any other ideas. My friends and I are ready to continue to organize tournaments. I think it's good publicity worldwide regime of 11 x 11 and our favorite game - PES2014 ! It will also help the friendship between PES - communities around the world!

Thank you, respectfully Pinturikkio

Links:
http://pesmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33940 - results and official information 1 International Tournament PES 2014 11x11

http://pesmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33926 – results and coaches contacts "

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 3 years ago

Maybe it would be best to send them a tweet viaofficialpes. They retweet quite a lot of posts from fans and fansites so it's definitely worth getting in touch with them. :-)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Pinturikkio
Warming Up
Warming Up

Thanks for the advice!
Now, I will to create my profile on Twitter :)

Pinturikkio
Warming Up
Warming Up

Hello! We have new site about 11x11 mode PES 2014 and invite all players who want play with us! http://11x11.pesmanager.net