[FEEDBACK] Free Kick/Set Piece Line Guides - In or Out?

Would you like the free-kick/set piece line guide to be removed for PES 2015?

No
8%
Yes
92%

Total votes: 49

Gregoboy
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [FEEDBACK] Free Kick/Set Piece Line Guides - In or Out?

Post by Gregoboy » 3 years ago

I made an account here just to say it SUCKS ! On pes2013 when i score a free kick it was huge ! now everybody can see where is shoot when i play against my friends .. LAME !

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 3 years ago

A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to sign up and register their vote. Whatever your stance, feel confident that your voice has been heard loud and clear. :-)

Looking forward, I hope this poll can be the first of many. I believe this style is one of the best methods for feedback collection. By collating facts, figures and personal views, our community's views will become much more accurate and credible once it's passed into the hands of Konami.

I'm sure threads/polls like this will prove popular on here, especially when we're given the opportunity to suggest ideas for things like: which players need a stat boost/reduction, or who should be next to be given a 'proper' face.
✅ 🐦 💟

mcruzflores
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by mcruzflores » 3 years ago

It is very clear that nobody wants this. How hard can be for Konami to remove it?

carlitosc89
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by carlitosc89 » 3 years ago

It definately should be removed!
In previous versions free-kicks were only a chance for experimented gamers that knew how to take advantage of them. But now, with that guide-line, anybody can score. Not fair.

phillyrich
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by phillyrich » 3 years ago

I think it takes away not just the skill but the variation of free kicks. They all seem to be the same now regardless of who takes them.

I don't use the guide so I get a small amount of joy from scoring them.

burnsyboy2012
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by burnsyboy2012 » 3 years ago

I voted to have it taken away. Hated them.

Like a few of the comments have stated: it's great surprise value when you score etc. when those silly lines aren't there.

And what a shocker, somebody found a bug in PES2014 to score with the lines every time :-(

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

Pretty disappointed to see a tweet from AB tonight saying there is no time now to change the free kicks. I do agree with him saying there were bigger things to fix first, but I'm still disappointed in general. Especially as I do 100% remember him saying to someone over a month ago that the free kick method would be based on feedback. He does also say he'll look into this in the future. He then further said that some fans are "tunnel visioned" thinking that everyone hates this current set piece system.

Now that I know for sure the guide lines will be in, I can suppose move on and forget about this for a year. I didn't see any footage of a free kick go in during gamescom so hopefully they are harder to score. I'm going to test the shit out of it when the demo lands.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 3 years ago

It's not a game breaker but it's a bit rubbish to know that we're going to have it for at least another year. (hmm)

Priorities first though.. general gameplay and bugs must be fixed first. The set piece guide is pretty damn awful and ugly but it's not broken.

Afolash
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Afolash » 3 years ago

Great game with a dissapoiting free kick system, too bad

Stu1983
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Stu1983 » 3 years ago

Not too bothered either way.

Dunno if they updated in a recent data pack but it's nearly impossible for me to score a Free-Kick now. Every one seems to hit the top of the wall.

dkirk89
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Le Toon

Post by dkirk89 » 3 years ago

so you cant do knuckle shots anymore? why on earth would they reduce your options for free kicks? Seems crazy to me.
I have not played 14 so havnt experienced it yet but it doesnt sound good (crazy)

ricky9999
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ricky9999 » 3 years ago

its a bit out of topic but im playing the demo now and try to lop the ball in from freekick to score by header but it seem that the player didnt jump to do a header! (advanced setting) same bug as pes 14

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 3 years ago

ricky9999 wrote:its a bit out of topic but im playing the demo now and try to lop the ball in from freekick to score by header but it seem that the player didnt jump to do a header! (advanced setting) same bug as pes 14
I'm using advanced settings as well and although i haven't yet experienced what you described it feels in general as if KONAMi hasn't yet put a lot of work into 'manual headers'. They still feel a bit assisted.
I really hope that they get the advanced controls right this time because pes 2014 especially at the beginning was almost unplayable using manual settings. However, so far it looks quite good...

back to the topic: as it has already been mentioned before: most of US are already more advanced PES players who like the challenge of the old free kick system. But i can totally understand KONAMI not changing it as it's easier to attract new, unexperienced buyers this way...

ricky9999
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ricky9999 » 3 years ago

floriank90 wrote:
ricky9999 wrote:its a bit out of topic but im playing the demo now and try to lop the ball in from freekick to score by header but it seem that the player didnt jump to do a header! (advanced setting) same bug as pes 14
I'm using advanced settings as well and although i haven't yet experienced what you described it feels in general as if KONAMi hasn't yet put a lot of work into 'manual headers'. They still feel a bit assisted.
I really hope that they get the advanced controls right this time because pes 2014 especially at the beginning was almost unplayable using manual settings. However, so far it looks quite good...

back to the topic: as it has already been mentioned before: most of US are already more advanced PES players who like the challenge of the old free kick system. But i can totally understand KONAMI not changing it as it's easier to attract new, unexperienced buyers this way...
Thank u for sharing idea :) the advanced setting is superb to me when i want to score with foot :D but all headers (except for defending header) I cant hit the ball with that setting and mostly the player with use their chest instead of their head

Back to topic: I totally agree with u that the new way of freekick can easily attract new players to the game. In general, everything is quite an experience to try with pes15. I hope we win the crown this year!

Manolis Danilovic
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: FEEDBACK PES 2015

Post by Manolis Danilovic » 3 years ago

Allegory of your aggressive (slow to start after making the ball).A.I. in reactions of players, which sometime slow more than expected. The bass that will give maybe delayed sometimes 1-2.5 seconds from the time you press the button (especially if the Playmate is located on the back of the first player), giving the sense that handle ... moreveteran. But on the other hand, such a delay gives room for your reaction to the opponent to steal the ball, so the delay is charged against your order. And no, the speed increase (if added in the final version) is talking about and going the game in fast forward, so it saves the situation.I dont see tight markings and slow to mark.