Master League

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Master League

Post by nick7 » 3 years ago

Anyone playing this Offline or Online?

I started a game a while back using all Original ML players who are awful to use. But slowly going to hopefully build a team of players i know.

Opted for a 3-5-2 formation which in games can see me defend badly but majority of teams in league are playing the same shape.

I need to make more funds to bring in better players though. Is there a way to make more?

Ive given MLO a shot aswell but could never get into it like PES13 a think it was before they added contracts to the game and it became shocking to play. I had a team I enjoyed used and players i reconised since then on next versions I never enjoyed it and got team to same level I had.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Re: Master League

Post by Pete Evo » 3 years ago

When buying players, what I've always done is to loan players. Much cheaper and at the end of the season, you know what you're getting if you want them permanently.

Sorry if that's a rubbish answer. I haven't played 2014 ML in months. :(

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Re: Master League

Post by nick7 » 3 years ago

yeah thanks for the reply. It seems like this mode isn't as great as it was on previous versions. I find the transfer windows not long enough and only being able to offer 4 players deals is shocking as allows even less time.

I bought in a few cheap players that I know of in EPL like Baker (Aston Villa), Tunncliffe (Fulham) and Joshua King (once Man Utd)

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana