PS4 PES16

Markypoo4eva
Amateur
Amateur

PS4 PES16

Post by Markypoo4eva » 2 years ago

Well, I guess the main question is will there be option files as I've heard that there's a chance? And if there is what do you think you'll add to this years as before you've added in leagues but now they seem to have the majority of the best ones except the Bundesliga?

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: PS4 PES16

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Yes there is a chance of this happening. Still nothing "concrete" though. Still 4 weeks away from launch so hopefully there is still time to implement this.

Personally, all I'd like is the Championship and Bundesliga. The Championship is important for Master League for me, more so than Bundlesliga. Depending on how we can structure the ML, I hope the Bundesliga can Stand alone and not have to be attached to another "fake" league. That just wouldn't be right.

I suppose the other obvious league to create is the MLS. I do like the MLS kits and some great players playing in the MLS at the moment. But again, I don''t know how these would fit into the Master League. Personally I doubt I would use these much in Exhibition games so for me not so important.

What would you like to see included?
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

While Image Importing is definitely coming, PS4 option files aren't 100% confirmed yet. Although the early signs do look good, we're still yet to receive official confirmation.

In regards to an OPE option file, I think it would be better to wait until all editing features are announced before discussing anything. As far as I know, if OF sharing is possible on the PS4, the process may be quite different to what we've seen in previous years on PS3.
✅ 🐦 💟

Markypoo4eva
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah I agree with you the main ones for me in previous option files were Bundesliga being one of the best leagues in the world and the Championship to make ML that much better as I mainly played in the EPL and when you have fake teams getting promoted with fake names it kinda messes up the authenticity feel of the game, I really hope we get lucky this year because as fun as PES ML is say 8/10, with the real badges and kits + Bundesliga added in it takes the ML to another level.

Markypoo4eva
Amateur
Amateur

Any sort of updates on this front? Over at PESUNIVERSE they've added so many files so my game is pretty much licensed now BUT the one main thing missing is the Bundesliga, do you think there's any way to convert one of those fake leagues into the Bundesliga this year?

Mike
Founder
Founder

Markypoo4eva wrote:Any sort of updates on this front? Over at PESUNIVERSE they've added so many files so my game is pretty much licensed now BUT the one main thing missing is the Bundesliga, do you think there's any way to convert one of those fake leagues into the Bundesliga this year?
As I'm sure you'll know, OF sharing isn't possible on the PS4 right now. Although it's not all bad news, you can still import your own custom kits and emblems from the likes of PES Universe (download their Bundesliga pack here).

All club emblems and kits are there, but of course, you'll need to create the players for yourself. Once you get into the groove of things, it does get easier. I've only got 10 teams to go and each time I have a free evening for editing, I usually find myself completing two teams a night.

Some players - like Bellarabi, Januzaj and Reus - are already in the game, but for the rest you'll need to create them yourself from scratch.

Just a tip though: overwrite existing players of the PEU League teams (Gharnetova, Blookrows, etc). Try not to use Created Players - I say this because every time a Data Pack is released, the line-ups will be reset and all created players will be removed from their respective teams. If you edit the existing generic players, your squads will remain intact. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Markypoo4eva
Amateur
Amateur

Oh that's a shame! I see yeah I did download that in the hopes you managed to make an OF. Well I'm thinking about that myself because I do actually spend a lot of time in the editing every year on pro anyways re-doing players stats as I think things like 90 Van Persie needs to be downgraded to around the 80-83 mark, I think I'll have a check on who's already in the game through international teams and think about creating the Bundesliga myself :) Thank you for that tip I'd be absolutely fuming if everything I edited got un-done.

Mike
Founder
Founder

You're welcome!

Of course, if one day there's a way of sharing my OF with you, I'll be more than happy to share it with you (and anyone else who's interested). :great:
✅ 🐦 💟