Xbox 360 PES 2015 Option File?

shadleyh01
Warming Up
Warming Up

Xbox 360 PES 2015 Option File?

Post by shadleyh01 » 2 years ago

Hi guys, I would like to know how to patch my PES 2015, to have all the latest kits, squads, faces, stadiums, etc. Could anyone be so kind as to walk me through the procedure? I have only recently bought the game and has done no updates whatsoever, on the console nor the game. Please keep in mind, that I am novice to all of this. Thank you in advance.

---

Mike edit: You're looking for an option file (not a patch) ;)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Xbox 360 PES 2015 Patch

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Try this: http://www.we-brothers.net/pes-2015-xbo ... sliga-l87/

The site includes a download link as well as a YouTube video to help guide you through. To start off, you'll have to download all data packs and title updates so the option file is compatible with your system.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

shadleyh01
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: Xbox 360 PES 2015 Option File?

Post by shadleyh01 » 2 years ago

Thanks for the link Mike.

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by KPSNV » 2 years ago

Has anybody got this OF successfully installed? For some reason, my Xbox won't give me the option to configure my USB stick to 1gb... (n)

Mike
Founder
Founder

KPSNV wrote:Has anybody got this OF successfully installed? For some reason, my Xbox won't give me the option to configure my USB stick to 1gb... (n)
Try this: Xbox 360 dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > select USB > Remove Xbox 360 Storage

Once you've done this, go ahead and Customize your USB (to 1.0GB if you're using the OF posted above).

And remember, unless you're using a fresh USB stick, make sure to back up all of your content before wiping everything off it.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Mike wrote: Try this: Xbox 360 dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > select USB > Remove Xbox 360 Storage

Once you've done this, go ahead and Customize your USB (to 1.0GB if you're using the OF posted above).

And remember, unless you're using a fresh USB stick, make sure to back up all of your content before wiping everything off it.
Cheers for the suggestion Mike, but still didn't work. When I go to USB Storage Device and hit Y, the only options I get are;

Rename
Format
Clear System Cache
Transfer Content

Tried 'Format' but all it did was wipe everything on the USB. Strange, as I've used the same USB drive for installing OFs before...

Mike
Founder
Founder

I've searched around and apparently the options have changed since the last Xbox 360 dashboard update.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox ... 66133.aspx
You no longer need to configure it for storage on 360.

It will now work on both PC and the 360. Try copying files to it on the 360. It should work.

It was changed in the recent dashboard update.

The only time you need to configure a drive for 360 use is if you have no HDD installed as you will then get an option to make the USB a system drive. But if you have a HDD installed or have a 4GB console then you will never see this option and never need to.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Mike wrote:I've searched around and apparently the options have changed since the last Xbox 360 dashboard update.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox ... 66133.aspx
You no longer need to configure it for storage on 360.

It will now work on both PC and the 360. Try copying files to it on the 360. It should work.

It was changed in the recent dashboard update.

The only time you need to configure a drive for 360 use is if you have no HDD installed as you will then get an option to make the USB a system drive. But if you have a HDD installed or have a 4GB console then you will never see this option and never need to.
Thanks Mike but not so simple I'm afraid - as I've not customized it for Xbox, there is no Xbox data to replace with the new OF. So even after I transfer the files onto the USB, when I connect it to my Xbox, it's showing nothing there. Sometimes I wonder why I'm bothering with all this hassle just to make a game playable, should probably just go out or something. :lol:

Just extremely frustrating that I've had no problem installing option files for the last few years, now all of a sudden, it's like trying to escape from Alcatraz! Without licenses, PES is always gonna be fighting a losing battle... (n)

Mike
Founder
Founder

You could try deleting your system cache. Instructions here: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/ ... stem-cache

Doing this will take your console back to a previous software update which, in theory, will allow you to import the OF without any issues.

Please let me know how you get on. :-)
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Tried it. No dice.

Appreciate your efforts Mike, but I think I'll have to admit defeat on this one. The problem seems to be that as I am unable to reconfigure my USB, when I plug it in to my computer, there is no pre-existing data (Data 0000, 0001, 0002) to replace with the new OF. So frustrating as, like I said, I have done it many times before with Daymos' OF. If only he hadn't got $$$ hungry...

Mike
Founder
Founder

Sorry we couldn't find a solution, although I'm sure the OF creators will find a new way (possibly the old method of installing all files one by one) to let people install their updates.

I'll keep a close eye on the situation and will report back if/when I find a fix. :-)
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Let's hope so. Cheers again Mike!

Antonyc1977
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Antonyc1977 » 1 year ago

Hi Everyone.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has an edit.bin option file for download?
The new settings on the XBOX 360 have kind of made the old style option files obsolete.
The Dat0001, Dat0002 files no longer can be transfered to the XBOX. But the edit.bin files can easily be copied straight over.

I'm after a PES 2013 option file which contains:
Oleguer
Kaladze
Simic
Ewerthon
Paolo Wanchope
Ricardinho
Sanogo
Jarolim
Gravgaard
Goodwillie
Henderson (GK)
N'Kufo

Or, if anyone can help me with a tutorial on how to convert Dat0001/0002 files to edit.bin files (as I can download "classic option files", that would be amazing?

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 1 year ago

Antonyc1977 wrote:Hi Everyone.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has an edit.bin option file for download?
The new settings on the XBOX 360 have kind of made the old style option files obsolete.
The Dat0001, Dat0002 files no longer can be transfered to the XBOX. But the edit.bin files can easily be copied straight over.

I'm after a PES 2013 option file which contains:
Oleguer
Kaladze
Simic
Ewerthon
Paolo Wanchope
Ricardinho
Sanogo
Jarolim
Gravgaard
Goodwillie
Henderson (GK)
N'Kufo

Or, if anyone can help me with a tutorial on how to convert Dat0001/0002 files to edit.bin files (as I can download "classic option files", that would be amazing?
I've already answered you here. ;)
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ