📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Re: PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

"Sad" news confirmed today by EA.
http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updat ... -exclusion
FIFA 15 - BRAZILIAN CLUBS UPDATE

FIFA Fans,

Over the past several weeks, we have been revealing exciting details and announcing all the great new features coming up for FIFA 15. But it’s equally important that we keep you informed of other changes to the game from FIFA 14, including details on the leagues and players you play with across EA SPORTS FIFA titles.

Today, we want to inform you that due to some changes in the ways players are licensed in Brazil domestic leagues, we were unable to reach an agreement with the Brazilian rights holders for their inclusion in FIFA 15. While this is unfortunate news for many of our fans, we were able to retain the Brazil National Team in FIFA 15 as well as the Brazilian stars that play in other top leagues around the world. Thanks for your understanding as we continue to keep the lines of communication open with the Brazilian rights holders.

We have some amazing news coming about leagues and licenses as we approach Gamescom on August 13, so stay tuned for much more.

Thanks,

EA SPORTS FIFA
:-D

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 5 years ago

Shales wrote:Doesn't take an expert to read between the lines, but according to AB's twitter, it would suggest the Brazilian league might be exclusive to PES 15. Looks like this is the "sad" FIFA Licensing news that been surfacing recently.
http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updat ... -exclusion

There's your confirmation. Could be the usual "won't admit we lost them exclusively to Konami", but at least EA make it sound more like it's up to the Brazilian FA and clubs getting greedy than anything. Even before the whole league hasn't been fully licensed. I could very well believe that EA refused to be extorted and Konami just gladly paid all the money they have left to get something exclusive. So might be a lose-lose. FIFA15 getting worse and Konami wasting their money. But hey who knows. At least I won't be playing with them Brazilian teams in either game so not a huge loss or win. (wave)
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

According to TodoWE, probably the best PES site in South America, they have this quote from EA Latin America...
http://todowe.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/ea ... ilena.html
While we know that this situation is detrimental to the Brazilian fans, the differentiator and the great advantage of FIFA has always been the high degree of realism achieved through the use of licenses.

For us it is important to deliver quality content, where the names of the teams and players are accurate, and also the resemblance of players is as 'real life' as possible.

A change in the license for Brazilian league players does not allow us access to the rights to reproduce these players and we not want to hurt our content with something that would be too distant to a simulation of the Brazilian league.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

Sounds like we'll have some Brazilian stadiums too. AB didn't deny it when asked.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

clayt
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by clayt » 5 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:
clayt wrote:Hi

What happened to the feedback poll on the dotted line free kicks? Have Konami looked at it?

Cheers
As Mike stated in the other thread:
Mike wrote:A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to sign up and register their vote. Whatever your stance, feel confident that your voice has been heard loud and clear. :-)
I'm confident Mike has fed this to Konami through the official channels.

Now be off with you back to WENB before you bring the negativity of that board over to here! Nah, only joking mate. :P
Thanks man. (y)

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Going through some tweets from Adam Bhatti last night.

- Brazilian teams will be in PES 2015 (and not in FIFA 15). Série A pretty much nailed on but Série B is unconfirmed.

- "A lot of disappointment last year. But new consoles = new PES" - doesn't sound too good for PS3 and Xbox 360 fans.

- Real players confirmed for the English Championship, although he didn't say whether all teams will be licensed.

- Licenses will be revealed at Gamescom.

- Three German teams confirmed: Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke. Borussia Dortmund are still exclusive to EA.

- PC version confirmed but Bhatti says he has no idea on specs. Would be a shame if PC missed out on next gen improvements.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:- PC version confirmed but Bhatti says he has no idea on specs. Would be a shame if PC missed out on next gen improvements.
Where have you heard this from? Are you suggesting the PC game will be based on the xbox360 version rather than xbox one?
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

From this tweet -

Looking back, it actually looks like specifications as in system requirements. But either way, it's quite strange that only Xbox One and PS4 were mentioned in the press release. Maybe I'm looking into it too much but I'm quite concerned that PC comes under 'additional formats'. :?

I don't even play on PC but I want to see everyone enjoying the next gen experience.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:From this tweet -

Looking back, it actually looks like specifications as in system requirements. But either way, it's quite strange that only Xbox One and PS4 were mentioned in the press release. Maybe I'm looking into it too much but I'm quite concerned that PC comes under 'additional formats'. :?

I don't even play on PC but I want to see everyone enjoying the next gen experience.
Hope so, specification wise I have no worries, my PC has more power than Konami developers could ever use. The only issue is if the PC version is made from the last generation consoles instead of the new ones. Can't see why that would be the case though, considering all the games are made on PCs anyway then I'm confident it would be based on the latest version.

Saying that I have just purchased an Xbox One so if this was the case I'd be looking interestingly at how the xbox option files are going to work.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

clayt wrote:What happened to the feedback poll on the dotted line free kicks? Have Konami looked at it?
I forwarded the results to Konami, so now we'll just have to see what happens.

Although I was a little underwhelmed by the number of voters, it's comforting to know that Konami now have solid figures which back up that the line guide is generally disliked by the community.
✅ 🐦 💟

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 5 years ago

Two and a half weeks to go.
Love that Mid August period, Premier League hype, transfers, PES / FIFA news galore, Gamescom etc.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Rage06 wrote:Two and a half weeks to go.
Love that Mid August period, Premier League hype, transfers, PES / FIFA news galore, Gamescom etc.
Only one and a half weeks until Gamescom! ;)

I'm sure this place will be exploding with news and info between the 13th and 17th. Licenses, game modes and My Club preferably.

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » 5 years ago

I hope they alter the broadcast camera on pes 2015. I enjoy using it but when it switches when you are attacking down the flanks it throws me right out. Im playing on 360. Anyone got any advice on how to configure a custom camera so you get a view similar to broadcast view? Im currently using zoom 5, height 7, angle 8. Thanks.

RyantheTiger
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RyantheTiger » 5 years ago

Sorry if I've missed an earlier mention of it but is there a demo out for this yet? I'm pretty excited for this one after the disappointment of 14.

adidas84
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Philadelphia Union

Post by adidas84 » 5 years ago

RyantheTiger wrote:Sorry if I've missed an earlier mention of it but is there a demo out for this yet? I'm pretty excited for this one after the disappointment of 14.
No demo out yet. I'd expect one out sometime in late August or early September, but nothing has been confirmed yet.