📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:
Shales wrote:Seems like FIFA have focussed heavily on the EPL this year. Just seen a list of their "FaceScans" and it looks as though they have focussed 90% on EPL and 10% on Europe/Rest of World. Doesn't look as though the big names from Europe have been done.
For a lot of people in the UK the Premier League is all that matters. This is major news, and a massive boost for Fifa. Massive. Even I want to buy it now and I know the gameplay will probably be disappointing. The product screams quality.
I can definitely see it being a huge draw. I would class it in the "nice to have" category but I can personally live without it.

I won't directly buy FIFA 15. But in the future I might perhaps subscribe to EA Access if it performs well and has sufficients games available that I am intrrested in.

I see EA have just announced they have the Turkish Super League (or whatever it's called) in FIFA 2015.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 5 years ago

its all staidiums, dont mean jack to gameplay.

still not gonna feel like it captures real football and probably have scripted goals in 45th and 90th mins again

last year i went without a football game, i just dont know how anyone could turn to fifa.

panos
Beginner
Beginner

Post by panos » 5 years ago

guys please add new teams from europe because last year there are least european teams only 20. this year i hope to add 10 teams and panathinaikos because is a historical team and participate in europa leauge. remove paok and add panathinaikos at worst. we want this team for derbies with olympiakos!!

winning11asia
Beginner
Beginner

Post by winning11asia » 5 years ago

Just wondering: on a scale 0 - 10, how excited are you for PES 2015?
Watch our WE2014 Online Goals!
Get updates on what's going on in Winning Eleven Asia community!
Visit us where Winning Eleven players from across Asia gather: www.winningeleven.asia

Shales

winning11asia wrote:Just wondering: on a scale 0 - 10, how excited are you for PES 2015?
Right now I am easily 8 or 8.5 out of 10. Hopefully after Gamescom I will be 9. As PES2015 is the first game on new gen consoles, this carries a bit extra excitment for me.

winning11asia
Beginner
Beginner

Post by winning11asia » 5 years ago

Yes, I've been itching to play the truly next gen of PES. My PS4 is gathering dust since months ago, and it's only been used playing MGSV: Ground Zeroes. I just wanted to see how powerful Fox Engine on a latest gen platform. Must tell you that I'm impressed already :D

Also that I'm a big Metal Gear fan ;)
Watch our WE2014 Online Goals!
Get updates on what's going on in Winning Eleven Asia community!
Visit us where Winning Eleven players from across Asia gather: www.winningeleven.asia

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » 5 years ago

I just hope the 360 version doesn't get neglected. Im not planning on upgrading consoles just yet.

Shales

Steve1875 wrote:I just hope the 360 version doesn't get neglected. Im not planning on upgrading consoles just yet.
I think Konami would be stupid to totally neglect last gen consoles. It's probably currently their biggest market. Sure there are some elements of the Fox engine that will only be seen on XboxOne/PS4 but I bet there will still be improvments on the 360/PS3 versions.

How quickly could your console plans change if PES 2015 looks amazing on New Gen? ;)

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » 5 years ago

Haha, not till next year!

panos
Beginner
Beginner

Post by panos » 5 years ago

i think probably until pes 2016 konami is going to improve pes for 360/ps3 . because there are more people who prefer playing on xbox 360 and ps3 than ps4/xbox one because next gen consoles are expensive until now

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

winning11asia wrote:Just wondering: on a scale 0 - 10, how excited are you for PES 2015?
8 or 9 right now. But after Gamescom, I hope to be a definite 10! 8-)
Shales wrote:How quickly could your console plans change if PES 2015 looks amazing on New Gen?
PES is the only game I play seriously, so if it's worth the next gen investment, I'll make the leap. Only question then will be is: Xbox One or PS4? (hmm)

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:PES is the only game I play seriously, so if it's worth the next gen investment, I'll make the leap. Only question then will be is: Xbox One or PS4? (hmm)
Well if you do go the Xbox route I'll give you a PES footballing lesson. If you go the Playstation route I'll assume you're running scared of me. :P ;)

Was speaking with Shales about this though, would be canny if we could get an 11 a side OPE team out but may struggle due to people being on different formats.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Shales

tigerwalms wrote:
Pete Evo wrote:PES is the only game I play seriously, so if it's worth the next gen investment, I'll make the leap. Only question then will be is: Xbox One or PS4? (hmm)
Well if you do go the Xbox route I'll give you a PES footballing lesson. If you go the Playstation route I'll assume you're running scared of me. :P ;)

Was speaking with Shales about this though, would be canny if we could get an 11 a side OPE team out but may struggle due to people being on different formats.
Therefore everyone should buy an Xbox one 8-)

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 5 years ago

2. Konami scammed me last year, not very excited about the prospect of getting scammed again. "This year the gameplay will be perfect", but erm wasn't that said last year as well?

If the demo doesn't have the Konami stadium, the WE/PES ball and that same stadium announcer, I'll raise my level of excitement to 3.
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

Shales

This guy from Ubisoft is all over pes2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/SunnyGearSolid

I seen a retweet from AB. His timeline says some interesting stuff. Don't know who he is, and it's only his opinion, but sounds great : )

Edit - haha, Nades was straight on twitter asking him about net physics (clap)
Last edited by Shales on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.