📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Re: PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by itstroff » 5 years ago

Steve1875 wrote:I just hope the 360 version doesn't get neglected. Im not planning on upgrading consoles just yet.
My concern too, especially when it comes to the dreadful frame rate during cutscenes on PES14. You do wonder how many problems were down to lack of testing or the new engine pushing the console too far.

I'm dreading next gen version being close to perfection and the 360 version being unplayable. I've got a wedding next year to pay for and I'll be working out how many people I need to uninvite to afford a new console.

panos
Beginner
Beginner

Post by panos » 5 years ago

i have a question please answer to me about golkeepers and graphics for xbox 360 version. is it possible to add better fans and to add some new freatures gameplay for current gen consoles??

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

panos wrote:i have a question please answer to me about golkeepers and graphics for xbox 360 version. is it possible to add better fans and to add some new freatures gameplay for current gen consoles??
We will hopefully see this for ourselves with the gamescom videos and news next week. Hopefully all the videos are not just taken from PS4. I expect improvements to be made to the graphics and the gameplay for current gen consoles.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Shales

If anyone has twitter, Adam Bhatti is looking for a pes forum to share details about shooting, keepers etc. I'm not on twitter but if anyone here is give him a shout. It would be great for the site if we had some exclusive news.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

Come on Mike, sort it out.

Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Last edited by tigerwalms on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

Shales wrote:It would be great for the site if we had some exclusive news.
Hey, the site's done pretty well over the last few years! :-D
tigerwalms wrote:Come on Mike, sort it out.
To be honest, it would be great to get him on here. I'll see what I can do. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

All over those Vines. Thanks for posting Tigerwalms. Liking the way the ball moves when it's controlled and passed. Grass looks a bit long though, but it's the same for all games. Those nets don't look that bad to me.

^^^ haha, you know what I mean Mike. Some PES 2015 scoops would be pretty hot right now though!

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Shales wrote:All over those Vines. Thanks for posting Tigerwalms. Liking the way the ball moves when it's controlled and passed. Grass looks a bit long though, but it's the same for all games. Those nets don't look that bad to me.
Agree, the ball physics are looking pretty good to me, certainly to an extent that I'd be happy with for this years release. I don't mind the grass, looks fine although would be good if there's some variety in that some pitches have longer grass than others.

I've said before that shooting and goalkeepers are going to be what make or break this game. Adam seems very bullish on both topics which is a good sign, and from the vid snippets, although slow motion replays, shooting looked good to me. Can't tell with keepers yet but there were at least some new animations in there.

Even after what happened last year it's hard not to start getting excited again. After a year hiatus I'm refreshed and gagging for my football fix again.

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

Looking good, not long for some proper gameplay, surely? Nets still look bad :P
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

JDilla
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JDilla » 5 years ago

Looks very promising. I can't wait for the demo but probably there won't be PC demo again this year :(. Maybe on release day at least.
I hope they will confirm that PC version is the same as PS4/XO. I would be much more calm. :roll:

Rage06
Professional
Professional

Post by Rage06 » 5 years ago

Nades wrote:Looking good, not long for some proper gameplay, surely? Nets still look bad :P
Well only 3/4 days to go :D

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

I know I keep banging on about it but I still don't understand how Konami can be happy to have the worst net physics I can remember. It isn't a tricky thing to change or get right which is why I'm struggling to get my head around it. Somebody else posted the below video showing the nets in 2011 which were great, how can the same team go from that to what we have now?

http://youtu.be/u0h208l6nGk?t=1m31s

Mike, I'll give you £10 if you can get a proper explanation from Adam about this, seriously! :lol:

winning11asia
Beginner
Beginner

Post by winning11asia » 5 years ago

I remember Adam mentioned that he initiated www,facebook.com/PES adboard on the adboard sideline. Considering that PES will have weekly updates, wouldn't it be nice if we PES communities web address can be showcased weekly as well. Taking turns perhaps? You know, to promote and showing support to every PES communities we have.

Wouldn't it be awesome when you can see www.onlyproevolutions.com or your comm name on the adboard during gameplay? I guess you'd be flipped :D

I mean, come on, even FIFA 14 commentator can say 'happy new year!' right on 00.00 mark Jan 1st (a FIFA player friend told me this).

Even Konami can sell the adboard placements to the likes of Nike or Adidas and add to their revenue stream.
Watch our WE2014 Online Goals!
Get updates on what's going on in Winning Eleven Asia community!
Visit us where Winning Eleven players from across Asia gather: www.winningeleven.asia

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:I know I keep banging on about it but I still don't understand how Konami can be happy to have the worst net physics I can remember. It isn't a tricky thing to change or get right which is why I'm struggling to get my head around it. Somebody else posted the below video showing the nets in 2011 which were great, how can the same team go from that to what we have now?

http://youtu.be/u0h208l6nGk?t=1m31s

Mike, I'll give you £10 if you can get a proper explanation from Adam about this, seriously! :lol:
It's baffling mate really.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades