📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Re: PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by GradeACallum » 4 years ago

I was playing last night at the UK launch event and the keepers seemed pretty solid. There were some great saves being made. I havent had enough time with the game to say for certain though.

"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

GradeACallum wrote:Happy PES day indeed gents. Good to meet you last night Shales.
Great to meet you too. Superb night! Right now it feels like someone has swung a baseball bat into my head but it was all worth it. Great event!
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 4 years ago

damn no player entrances on ps3 and 360?!!!!!

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

Such an odd thing to leave out. But we have got proper kits and can share option files so shouldn't complain too much.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 4 years ago

Can anyone tell me what the online co-op options are this year then? Anyone? Pretty please... (y)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by KPSNV » 4 years ago

pesfanneedhelp wrote:damn no player entrances on ps3 and 360?!!!!!
That sucks. Has the Portuguese league been dumped as well?

itstroff
Regular
Regular

tigerwalms wrote:Can anyone tell me what the online co-op options are this year then? Anyone? Pretty please... (y)
Manual is online here mate... http://www.konami.jp/we/online/manual/2 ... start.html

EXHIBITION MATCH Pick a team you like for a quick match against either friends or the COM.
QUICK MATCH (ONLINE) Play 1-on-1 against random online opponents. Results will not be recorded.
ONLINE DIVISIONS (ONLINE) Play in a series of 10-game seasons. You may be promoted, demoted or remain in your current league based on the final standings.
PLAYER MATCH LOBBY (ONLINE) Select opponents from among all users in the lobby and challenge them to a match! Results will not be recorded.
TEAM PLAY LOBBY (ONLINE) Create or join a Match Room where users get together for a match. The maximum number of users is 22 in an 11-on-11 format.
ONLINE COMPETITION (ONLINE) Test yourself by entering exclusive online competitions.

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

i hope they dont put fifa like scripting in for online divisions!!!

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 4 years ago

itstroff wrote:Manual is online here mate... http://www.konami.jp/we/online/manual/2 ... start.html

EXHIBITION MATCH Pick a team you like for a quick match against either friends or the COM.
QUICK MATCH (ONLINE) Play 1-on-1 against random online opponents. Results will not be recorded.
ONLINE DIVISIONS (ONLINE) Play in a series of 10-game seasons. You may be promoted, demoted or remain in your current league based on the final standings.
PLAYER MATCH LOBBY (ONLINE) Select opponents from among all users in the lobby and challenge them to a match! Results will not be recorded.
TEAM PLAY LOBBY (ONLINE) Create or join a Match Room where users get together for a match. The maximum number of users is 22 in an 11-on-11 format.
ONLINE COMPETITION (ONLINE) Test yourself by entering exclusive online competitions.
Thanks for that, although it still isn't clear which of these modes you can play with a mate against the CPU? As long as the exhibition allows you to play 2 v the CPU then that'll probably do to be honest. We'll just make our own objectives such as beat every team in the game on Superstar.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

games not stocked by asda,toys r us or tesco in coventry!!!!!!! well tesco has xone version but no others.

what a waste of my lunch.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

The eagle has just landed and it's hopefully looking like something might happen with Sepp Blatter and co. Not a bad day so far :)

Sod's law I need to go out now but I'll have a look at the online options later tigerwalms.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 4 years ago

Liking it so far very much, a bit gutted you can't choose the game time during MyClub games as those shadows are a freaking nightmare at certain stadiums. Apparently you can not sign specific players either, so I highly doubt there will be any identical teams for a while as I can not find anywhere to sign Bale or Messi or anything like that. Appears to be all random on the agents which is pretty good. I managed to get Vidal on my first top agent attempt and then Ozil from my UEFA team of the year bonus thing. So pretty good so far. Online vs Com is a bit easy at the moment as it is on regular for some reason but I assume that must change as you progress. I have played one online game, a bit stuttery but I wasn't expecting it to be perfect on day one to be honest. Perfectly playable for the most part and definitely a million times better than PES 2014 online. Very much enjoying it so far and looking forward to seeing the wide variety of teams this mode is going to open up with the random selections. My only concern thus far is there is nowhere to sell players.. You can release them for a small amount (If I release Ozil I get 1000 GP or so I believe) and the initial players you get 0. But there is no economy or transfer market. There is a loan list but those appear to be a random selection of players. I was very much hoping for something similar to Ultimate Teams transfer list where you can list your own players to sell to others. As, while Ozil is a decent player, as a Spurs fan, I don't want him for too long.. So I would have quite liked to sell him on elsewhere for a decent amount and used that cash to reinvest. Who knows what plans they have down the line but this is a bit of a letdown (albeit the only one so far!)..
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool

Post by JohnCB2013 » 4 years ago

Hey! guys,

Some "early" impressions from me, I've been playing the Jap version "Winning Eleven" 2015, PS4 version.

So far the main improvement is the sharper graphics and everything feels far smoother this year, especially team entrances etc.

But, have to say I'm a little disappointed on the license front, seem to have gone backwards here, many teams that were licensed in WE 2014 (PS3) are no longer licensed, National teams like Australia, Ghana, Greece and even England :o WTF? are not licensed, also on the stadium front last years game was already poor in this area but wow this year is truly awful, not even Wembley stadium etc. or the National Stadium Japan/Tokyo are featured.

Also still far to many generic faces throughout the game.

So overall, I'm liking the smoother gameplay etc. but an awful lot of work needs to be done over the coming months via Data Packs, badly need more licensed teams/stadiums IMO.

Apart from the much improved gameplay (obviously the single most important thing) I do kind of feel just like last years game that the game feels a little rushed out the door and is not complete, in other words it will probably take loads of Data Packs to make the game feel more complete.

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 4 years ago

Alright lads- hope you're enjoying the game.

Was wondering if I downloaded the data pack do some players no longer at their club go to Free Agents or just disappear. Was wondering if it's worth Base copying them first. Cheers

carlboy
Reserve
Reserve

Post by carlboy » 4 years ago

Hi guys, hope everyone who pre-ordered got their copy of PES 2015 today!

I've been playing for a few hours on the XBOX 360 and so far I'm having a lot of fun with it. I haven't been online yet, I've been mostly editing the BPL/Championship team names & getting stuck into myClub against the COM. Gameplay is definitely slower than the demo but that's not a bad thing - especially if you appreciate a good bit of build up play.

I've noticed that player stamina seems to deplete quite rapidly, even when the form arrows are in the red. Maybe I just need to be conservative with the dash button!

Early impressions are very good, especially after last years' tragic effort. I think myClub will be the mode I'll invest most of my time in - looking forward to climbing the divisions with FC Smokesalot! I'll probably give Master League a chance, but I'll wait for an OF first.

If anyone on the 360 fancies a match then by all means send me a friend request, my gamertag is CARLBOY1975.

Happy PES day guys!!!
xbox 360 - CARLBOY1975