📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Re: PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by floriank90 » 4 years ago

JohnCB2013 wrote:Hey! guys,

Also still far to many generic faces throughout the game.
at least the generic faces look quite alright this year. i can live with it as long as they resemble roughly to human beings (pes 2014 was almost a crime in this aspect). but you're definitely right - there a lot of players who ought to have 'real' faces - let's wait for the december update.

i also noticed that a huge amount of especially young players has got ridiculous low stats (and I'm not only talking about OVR). players such as Coman, Chambers, Jedvaj, Tielemans, Kovacic & M. Icardi (they two of them are without doubt the best Inter players by far in real life!!!), Brahimi, Lamela, F. Carrasoco, Umtiti, H. M. Son, Pastore... Almost all fo them are having a real good season so far. looking forward to the first live update :D

goldmu1e
Reserve
Reserve

Post by goldmu1e » 4 years ago

the most irritating thing for me so far is that they made zero effort with the premier league team kits. every team has stripes and the teams that are meant to dont. i didnt expect photo realism but they could of made more of an effort.
the game seems quite solid , master league is still feeling a bit empty against fifas career mode. but on the whole im liking it.
except that its now not loading on ps4 the usual "establishing communications" black screen which has made me give up for the night. :evil:
you can die a hero but your still dead

carlboy
Reserve
Reserve

Post by carlboy » 4 years ago

Just played a few myClub matches online & it looks like you can't change the camera angle. It's on the default wide setting but I prefer to have it at full height & fully zoomed out. Is there a way of changing it that I'm not seeing?
It's annoying & as we all know, Konami do annoying better than anyone else.
On a separate topic, does anyone know if there's an OF in the pipeline for the 360?
xbox 360 - CARLBOY1975

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Celtic

Post by johnnybhoy1967 » 4 years ago

Help me out here lads. My brother has created a team on his ps4, and i want the team on my ps4. Is this possible?

carter1984
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carter1984 » 4 years ago

Lack of real names, severe lack of kits, lack of player faces, graphics look old gen on next gen, gameplay not as good as demo.....Konami what the hell have you done....Meed a patch for this or it's going back

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

carlboy wrote:On a separate topic, does anyone know if there's an OF in the pipeline for the 360?
Daymos is your man. He even got a Premiership mod file out last night, pictures here: https://www.facebook.com/DJDaymos
tigerwalms wrote:Thanks for that, although it still isn't clear which of these modes you can play with a mate against the CPU?
Had a look last night but couldn't see anything that stood out mate, not something I've played before though. The other modes I looked at all seemed to have a co-op option so you might be in luck.
johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Help me out here lads. My brother has created a team on his ps4, and i want the team on my ps4. Is this possible?
I think it's going to involve being nice to your brother.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

BunglesFinger wrote:Alright lads- hope you're enjoying the game.

Was wondering if I downloaded the data pack do some players no longer at their club go to Free Agents or just disappear. Was wondering if it's worth Base copying them first. Cheers
Good question this. Did you try it? and how did you get on?

Arsenal lose Bellerin and Akpom after downloading the first DLC. I wonder if you can export the 1.0 Arsenal team then re-import them after installing DLC1. I might play around with this later.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

RyantheTiger
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RyantheTiger » 4 years ago

I got the game yesterday on pre-order, loved the demo so I'm really excited about this. Haven't had chance to play it much yet but I'm a little bit disappointed from what I've seen. I really can't make sense of the players' abilities. There's two pages labeled 'ability' and then two more labeled 'combined ability'. It might make sense if 'combined ability' was a small number of stats which represented the larger number listed in 'ability' (a bit like the old graph thing did years ago, before they put overall ratings in). Combined ability is just as long as ability is and some things just don't make sens; there's four or five goalkeeping related stats in combined ability, but just the usual two in 'ability'. I don't even have a clue what I'm looking for in a player at this point, it's beyond confusing.

In fact, the whole game plan screen seems to be a typically PES backward step from 2013 (I didn't play 2014 much, hated it, but anyway). Why do we have to into a special menu to drag and drop players around? How could anyone think it would be as good thing to change from that wonderful, effortless 2013 drag and drop layout to a FIFA style one where you have to go to loads of effort to move a single player.

Youth team seems to have completely gone from ML which is bizarre and upsetting in equal measure. I dunno if it's a setting I've changed but I'm getting weird circular target markers for every pass, which weren't in the demo. Anyone else got these?

Shales

RyantheTiger wrote:Youth team seems to have completely gone from ML which is bizarre and upsetting in equal measure. I dunno if it's a setting I've changed but I'm getting weird circular target markers for every pass, which weren't in the demo. Anyone else got these?
Sounds like you've got "advanced through balls" switched on, or something similar. You'll be able to tamper with a few controller settings.

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » 4 years ago

Let me know how you get on and if successful how to do it shales. There's a few from Birmingham's squad that go missing.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

RyantheTiger wrote:In fact, the whole game plan screen seems to be a typically PES backward step from 2013 (I didn't play 2014 much, hated it, but anyway). Why do we have to into a special menu to drag and drop players around? How could anyone think it would be as good thing to change from that wonderful, effortless 2013 drag and drop layout to a FIFA style one where you have to go to loads of effort to move a single player.
That'll be so that they can clearly separate the offensive, defensive and custom formations. Though they really should have grouped them under one menu instead of putting the defensive and custom ones in their own. Tapping right twice and X twice isn't really loads of effort though.

Shales

Steve1875 wrote:Let me know how you get on and if successful how to do it shales. There's a few from Birmingham's squad that go missing.
What console are you using? I only have the PS4 version right now but I am expecting a XBO version in the post today or tomorrow. I think i'll test the XBO version when it arrives because I don't want lose and my saved data by tampering with the PS4.

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 4 years ago

Shales wrote:
BunglesFinger wrote:Alright lads- hope you're enjoying the game.

Was wondering if I downloaded the data pack do some players no longer at their club go to Free Agents or just disappear. Was wondering if it's worth Base copying them first. Cheers
Good question this. Did you try it? and how did you get on?

Arsenal lose Bellerin and Akpom after downloading the first DLC. I wonder if you can export the 1.0 Arsenal team then re-import them after installing DLC1. I might play around with this later.
Downloading it now, we'll see!

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 4 years ago

The players just disappear after DP1(on 360)- get Base copying!

Shales

BunglesFinger wrote:The players just disappear after DP1(on 360)- get Base copying!
Did it work then? Do those players you base copied remain in the game once DP1 is installed?