📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

adidas84 wrote:Wondering if they will add more real player names (Brazil League) and faces (England League) in later DLC's like they did with 2014. I would think so right?
11 players of Flamengo will come next month - not sure if there will be any more. And yes, more faces will come via DLC.
KPSNV wrote:Has the Portuguese league been dumped as well?
No, it's there. Only Benfica, Porto and Sporting are licensed though.
johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Help me out here lads. My brother has created a team on his ps4, and i want the team on my ps4. Is this possible?
If it's a PlayStation Plus account, you should be able to export the team into Online Storage. Once you've done this, you can sign into his account on your PS4 and then import the team onto your console. Although I'm pretty sure the team will be locked to his account, so this solution may not be ideal for you.
Steve1875 wrote:Let me know how you get on and if successful how to do it shales. There's a few from Birmingham's squad that go missing.
Arthur, Morrison, Brown, Gray and Adams. Is that all of them?

To you and everyone else, if you spot any other errors or incorrect data, please let me know and the team will look into it. Thank you. :)

✅ 🐦 💟

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 5 years ago

Hmm tempted to buy it on PC, but shame that demo is AWOL so can't really test how well it would run. Not too tempted to get it on X1 if the resolution really is 720p (did it end up being that?) and option files are going to be a real hassle. For PC you could get it already for 20 quid, which is a very fair price to test it out. How's the option file scene for it on PC? Easy to mod everything with Steam too?
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 5 years ago

Shales wrote:
BunglesFinger wrote:The players just disappear after DP1(on 360)- get Base copying!
Did it work then? Do those players you base copied remain in the game once DP1 is installed?
I didn't do any Base copying, wish I had. I'm sure it would have worked though because the couple of players I created remained in the game. I can't see any reason why any Base copies would vanish as long as they're in the Created Players section.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 5 years ago

Is there any chance anyone in the know knows whether they may adjust the shadows, the dark areas are a nightmare and hide players playing in dark kits quite a lot! Can be a nightmare when doing wing play and all of a sudden, boom, stealth tackle Solid Snake style.. (Though I guess this is the Fox Engine, so quite appropriate really!)
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Superballs
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Superballs » 5 years ago

JCFast wrote:Hmm tempted to buy it on PC, but shame that demo is AWOL so can't really test how well it would run. Not too tempted to get it on X1 if the resolution really is 720p (did it end up being that?) and option files are going to be a real hassle. For PC you could get it already for 20 quid, which is a very fair price to test it out. How's the option file scene for it on PC? Easy to mod everything with Steam too?

I'll likely be playing the PC version as well but I'm in the same boat as you, where I can't test it on my PC.

A friend of mine is going to come over and let me download it under his steam account to test. If it doesn't run well, I'm going 360, but if it runs well I'll be on PC, it seems that us PC players are outnumbered but I'm sure the Kit mods will more than make up for the slight difference in graphical fidelity. I've seen some comparison screenshots, it really looks like we're getting a sharper image on PC but without a DOF effect.

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 5 years ago

daymos not releasing free option file till sunday, only subscribers get it till then :(

CharlieWaffles
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Newcastle United FC

Post by CharlieWaffles » 5 years ago

Hello guys! I'm not living in UK by this time so I need your help. A friend of mine from Salford tells me UK sales has been very low even after all the hype. Is it true? Do people still fall for FIFA 15 after all that crap? BPL Stadia feels more important than gameplay? Maybe Mike can help with further information.

PES 2015 = 9/10

What else to say?
"True friends stab you in the front." Oscar Wilde

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » 5 years ago

Kobi arthur,Demari gray,Reece brown,michael morrison and charlie adams.Think thats all of the missing birmingham player's. Although adams went out on loan today. Also demari gray is down as right back. He has never played in that position.he plays on either wing,mainly left sided.Cheers mike.
Last edited by Steve1875 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by KPSNV » 5 years ago

pesfanneedhelp wrote:daymos not releasing free option file till sunday, only subscribers get it till then :(
Is this just for PL kits or will it include Bundesliga, J-League etc? I find it really difficult to find info on Daymos' pages :/

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by KPSNV » 5 years ago

Shales wrote:
BunglesFinger wrote:The players just disappear after DP1(on 360)- get Base copying!
Did it work then? Do those players you base copied remain in the game once DP1 is installed?

This does work btw. Tried it today by base copying the players who go missing to created players, and they stayed there after installing DP1. So all you have to do is transfer them back in to their club's squad.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

For those thinking about getting the PC version please bear in mind that the graphics are absolutely atrocious. Frankly, it's embarrasing, bordering on offensive. For the person asking if it'll run fine on their PC then the answer is yes, even your toaster is probably powerful enough to run this just fine.

If graphics don't bother you then go ahead, step right in.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 5 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:For those thinking about getting the PC version please bear in mind that the graphics are absolutely atrocious. Frankly, it's embarrasing, bordering on offensive. For the person asking if it'll run fine on their PC then the answer is yes, even your toaster is probably powerful enough to run this just fine.

If graphics don't bother you then go ahead, step right in.
Oh hehe yeah just managed to try it... Does look a bit oddly bad, how can they even make it look so bad on high graphics. And seem such an obvious awful port. :-D
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

RyantheTiger
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RyantheTiger » 5 years ago

RyantheTiger wrote:I got the game yesterday on pre-order, loved the demo so I'm really excited about this. Haven't had chance to play it much yet but I'm a little bit disappointed from what I've seen. I really can't make sense of the players' abilities. There's two pages labeled 'ability' and then two more labeled 'combined ability'. It might make sense if 'combined ability' was a small number of stats which represented the larger number listed in 'ability' (a bit like the old graph thing did years ago, before they put overall ratings in). Combined ability is just as long as ability is and some things just don't make sens; there's four or five goalkeeping related stats in combined ability, but just the usual two in 'ability'. I don't even have a clue what I'm looking for in a player at this point, it's beyond confusing.

In fact, the whole game plan screen seems to be a typically PES backward step from 2013 (I didn't play 2014 much, hated it, but anyway). Why do we have to into a special menu to drag and drop players around? How could anyone think it would be as good thing to change from that wonderful, effortless 2013 drag and drop layout to a FIFA style one where you have to go to loads of effort to move a single player.

Youth team seems to have completely gone from ML which is bizarre and upsetting in equal measure. I dunno if it's a setting I've changed but I'm getting weird circular target markers for every pass, which weren't in the demo. Anyone else got these?
Pleased to say I was wrong more than once here. The youth team isn't gone at all; I'm just a numpty who couldn't find it and the circular target thing was indeed down to the advanced through ball setting (cheers Shales).

I still find the combined ability thing incredibly confusing when there isn't any less on there than there is on the 'full' list of abilities, I'm slowly warming to the game plan layout though.

The gameplay though, is just brilliant. I've only played two games so far and the only complaint from me is that I've scored two out of my three goals so far by tackling a defender in their own box, and then the keeper doesn't even come out to try and stop me scoring when I tackle said defender. Bearing in mind I'm playing with ML defaults (haven't signed anyone yet, not even from the youth team) on super star, with pass assistance set to 0, it really should be more of a challenge than that. And most of the time it is a challenge, but not when they keep surrendering the ball inside their own penalty area.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 5 years ago

Mike wrote: To you and everyone else, if you spot any other errors or incorrect data, please let me know and the team will look into it. Thank you. :)
Not really an error - but i think the team should overthink the speed/ explosive power stats. in contrast to other stats these two are used very inflationarily. due to this some of the fastest players don't really stand out anymore as there are simply too many of them now. it also appears to me as if fast players automatically get high explosive power stats and vice versa which messes up some of the player ID imo...

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » 5 years ago

Had the game a few hours now an im loving it. Thanks to tips picked up on this page I managed to copy the missing birmingham player's before I did the update so my squad is perfect. Only question I have is how do I get my pre order bonus? I typed in code but after starting my club mode an playing a match my bonus still hasnt appeared. Any advice guys? No worries, I sorted it. An got Ronaldo!!