📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

danmarsh
Super Sub
Super Sub

Re: PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by danmarsh » 4 years ago

Mike I've got a job for you lol. I need answers and maybe you could find out for me. Why no burnbeau, camp nou or wembley. Also why can't they just put generic stadiums in you can't tell me that you need a licence for them. Also fifa do not have any of the 3 portugal stadiums.

A list of generic pes stadiums no longer
Bristol_Mary_Stadium
Rose_Park_Stadium
Stade_De_Sagittaire
Stadio_Orione
Ville_Marie_Stadium
Estadio_Amazon
Mohamed_Lewis_Stadium

Even if they added these would give us an extra 7 stadiums don't understand apart from the game is almost spot on this year love it it's just stadiums add verity and realism

RyantheTiger
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RyantheTiger » 4 years ago

Even if those stadia were in the game it'd be hard to achieve realism through editing - I've always thought the series lacked some stadia that actually look like real football stadia. They all seems to be either ridiculously enormous or some weird open air thing miles from the pitch with a running track. If you want to use something that looks like a typical English ground, there was never much choice. Only having four stadiums is bizarre, but so are the grounds that used to be in the series.

RyantheTiger
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RyantheTiger » 4 years ago

ML home screen says "Molda fail in their bid to land Hull City from Voldjek." Voldjek is a player.

How are they still making these embarrassingly basic errors after so many years. It's as if some Japanese guy at Konami is just skimming through an English phrase-book while translating the game. In a way it's kind of a cute thing about PES how there's always these glaringly stupid mistakes in it, but in these times of ultra-realism, it's getting a bit tiresome.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

Establishing Communications

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool

Post by JohnCB2013 » 4 years ago

Been playing the game a bit more, I'm not giving up on it yet, but, something is lacking in this game "IMO" can't put my finger on exactly what it is though.

At the moment (I may be in the minority here) but I actually had a lot more fun with PES/WE 2014, no lie.

Still can't believe how far backwards Konami have gone on the license front even just from last year, so many teams & stadiums missing, very disappointed.

Once again most of the licensed tournaments Konami have are wasted as there are nowhere near enough real life teams featured in them whether it's the Champions League or Europa League.

Also "My Club" is tedious so far and not doing anything for me at all.

Personally I'm shocked at how good some reviews have been, I honestly hand on heart do not think the game is that great at all, it's just average at best, I hope Bhatti/Konami don't let some of the reviews go to their head because I feel there is still loads of work that needs to be done in this game, also as ever the commentary and presentation is CRAP!!!!

carter1984
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carter1984 » 4 years ago

The more you play the better it gets. Need more stadiums and teams though. And why on earth can you not have a champions league friendly with a friend, shockingg

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » 4 years ago

The guys at pes world are doing a great job with the kits.

carlboy
Reserve
Reserve

Post by carlboy » 4 years ago

Why the bloody hell can't you have custom camera settings when you play against a human opponent online? Please tell me this is going to be patched at some point (sooner rather than later). I've always played PES with the camera fully zoomed out & at maximum height. Thanks Konami, if I want to play online I have to do it with settings that just don't work for me at all. I don't remember this being an issue in previous versions of the game.
I appreciate Konami focusing on the gameplay but they seem to have done it at the expense of everything else.
Now let's all rejoice in Konami's traditional work motto "ONE STEP FORWARDS, TWO STEPS BACK". :lol:
xbox 360 - CARLBOY1975

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 4 years ago

Establishing Communications...Establishing Communications...

(crazy)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

CharlieWaffles
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Newcastle United FC

Post by CharlieWaffles » 4 years ago

CharlieWaffles wrote:
tigerwalms wrote:Establishing Communications...Establishing Communications...

(crazy)
Think 30 attempts trying to play online without success. With Konami is 1 step forward and 100 miles back. Everyone knows the issues with servers won't be solved 'cos it's old and outdated.

What a shame! (n)
"True friends stab you in the front." Oscar Wilde

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » 4 years ago

I really enjoy using the broadcast camera but find it really annoying when it switches to close up when you are by the opponent's box.I have tried recreating it using 6 zoom,7 height,8 angle. Any other suggestions to get a broadcast like camera. Im on 360.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

carter1984 wrote:And why on earth can you not have a champions league friendly with a friend, shocking
I think it's in the exhibition mode where you select if you can use national or club teams

carter1984
Amateur
Amateur

Christ game this best pro since ps2. Few things they need to look at tho. Shoot speed to keeper reactions needs balancing out, they never get down quick enough, keeper positioning.Chip shot far to overpowering. They need to make it so you can have a champions league friendly with a friend online.
Any one had a penalty shoot out yet, Christ how bad are they animations are so unrealistic...

carter1984
Amateur
Amateur

itstroff wrote:
carter1984 wrote:And why on earth can you not have a champions league friendly with a friend, shocking
I think it's in the exhibition mode where you select if you can use national or club teams
I meant online, you can't do it

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 4 years ago

CharlieWaffles wrote:
tigerwalms wrote:Establishing Communications...Establishing Communications...
(crazy)
Think 30 attempts trying to play online without success. With Konami is 1 step forward and 100 miles back. Everyone knows the issues with servers won't be solved 'cos it's old and outdated.

What a shame! (n)
That wasn't the point I was trying to make. You get the 'Establishing Communications' massage all the time. If you go into a menu then exit to go back to the main menu it takes 5 seconds 'Establishing Communications' before it appears. You can be in a match against the CPU then after you score, or just before you take a goal kick this 'Establishing Communications' nonsense appears. I'm playing an offline game, what exactly is it you're trying to 'establish' here? I am connected by the way, the servers are up and I could play online if I wish. The whole online setup is akin to how games were in 1996, we've moved on since then. Or at least everyone else in the industry has.

I have played an online game. It's odd, there isn't any lag in the way that it doesn't stutter, slow down or anything like that so it seems smooth. However everything is just slower to do so it makes it pretty unplayable for me. For example if you press the pass button offline it takes your player 0.5 seconds to pass the ball, however online it will take a full second, so the experience becomes nothing like it is offline. It's like you have to play the game 1 second in the future. As it turns out there is no option to play this online with a friend on the same team so not much reason for me to play online anyway. :|
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014