PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Re: PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 2 years ago

like how online competitions work(nos cripting unlike online divisions)

but also how more variety in terms of 16 teams qualifying

yesterday i entered 4 competitions with about 20mins to go,picked smaller under the radar teams like valencia,lyon,some venzuelian teams for the copa lib and rep of ireland. with just 1 win i made KO stages and then got to quarters everyime, kept losing on pens though.

my rating went from 450 to 730 in 4 hours.

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool

Post by JohnCB2013 » 2 years ago

Shales,

That's a good point mate, probably the best player I have got since playing My Club is Diego Costa (scored loads of goals with him) and I do remember there being more of a build up before Costa was revealed compared to the likes of Welbeck etc.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

A tweet from Adam Bhatti last night suggests that the upcoming DLC will arrive after Feb. He says he is working on great content and specifically mentioned Faces and Stadiums. Shame it's not coming sooner but hope it'll be worth the wait.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

pesmad1980
Beginner
Beginner

Post by pesmad1980 » 2 years ago

Shales wrote:A tweet from Adam Bhatti last night suggests that the upcoming DLC will arrive after Feb. He says he is working on great content and specifically mentioned Faces and Stadiums. Shame it's not coming sooner but hope it'll be worth the wait.
I am looking forward to the data pack, it gives the game a breath of fresh air, if it comes in March then it comes in March.

Better late than never.
Psn Proevomad. Feel free to add me.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 2 years ago

No more animal heads :(

Had a quick look on Twitter...seems to suggest they've been working on DLC rather than a patch as that's what the requests have been for. I'm no European Product Manager but I'd probably want to fix stuff that doesn't work first.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 2 years ago

itstroff wrote:No more animal heads :(
I like the wolf heads, thought it really added to the game, it was top bantz. Was a bit disappointed that they didn't add wolf feet as well, I thought it spoiled the realism a bit when they had wolf heads but human legs. I'm hoping in the next patch they can add some horse heads or perhaps cat heads, then we can have full animal v animal competitions. Fingers crossed.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

pesmad1980
Beginner
Beginner

Post by pesmad1980 » 2 years ago

Just popped Pes 15 on about 5 mins ago and I was told to download patch version 1.3 and there is a data pack waiting to be downloaded but the server is down at the moment, probably maintenance work, so I will try again later.

I didn't play a match because the missus woke up, so i dunno if anything has been improved.
Psn Proevomad. Feel free to add me.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Latest patch notes...I'm not even going to start with what should be in there, but it is pretty annoying to see the word "injured" in myClub after neglecting to fix them in ML for PES2014 and now 15.

Also...why do these lists always end up with things like "ML calendar incorrectly listed February 2016 as having 28 days instead of 29"?

5/2/2015 PATCH FILE DETAILS

The new patch was released on 5/2/2015!!
The new patch features:

*Based on requests, we have added the following:

<myClub>
・myClub players list
・Separate display for Injured players and players with contact expiry in the team management window.
・The likelihood of a successful deal has been changed in the Overall Rating display.

*Issues below have been fixed

<Online>
・Live Update automatically applied in offline matches after playing online matches

<myClub>
・Player name is still displayed even after the cursor is set as the user name in VS COM matches.
・The substitution number settings are maintained when a VS COM match is played after a Friendly match.
・Some cases are seen to only allow GPs to extend a player contract
・Some cases are seen to lack the bar display of [Middle] when setting [Attacking Area] in [Offensive Tactic].

<Master League>
・Manager name is not applied when the name is set as the one used previously for managing a National team
・Game speed does not match the setting when playing in manager mode
・Actual annual salary and contract length are different to the value negotiated for players who are [Free Agents] or [Others].
・If the player trade negotiations are not closed by 31 August, the user may not be able to proceed to 1 January.

<Become a Legend>
・Unable to proceed the match when your CPU does not take a FK when he is assigned to.

<Edit>
・Edited appearance of players set to default after Live Update application

* Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve general gaming experience.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 2 years ago

this sudden patch makes me hope that we might get the DLC 3 in february...

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 2 years ago

So have there been any gameplay updates/improvements lately and if so what are they? I haven't played since before Christmas so I'm assuming there must be something?
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

itstroff
Regular
Regular

In a word...no.

It could be a blessing in disguise though. Originally last years patches got the game into a much better shape but then the last patch introduced the rubber banding/catch up which pretty much killed the game off for me.

bt26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bt26 » 2 years ago

New patch seems to have made Superstar level easier I would say. Shame as it was a real challenge now seems a bit too easy.

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 2 years ago

seems to be less scripting on online divisions.

although i did experience one last night where all of a sudden i couldnt retain ball and lo and behold 2 mis shit passes and i end up losing a 2 goal lead with minutes to go.

but yeh definetly more playbale now

itstroff
Regular
Regular

New data pack...up to date transfers, 60 new faces, 3 new stadia for next gen consoles, 11 new boots and no news on a patch yet. I take it gameplay is no longer king?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

itstroff wrote:New data pack...up to date transfers, 60 new faces, 3 new stadia for next gen consoles, 11 new boots and no news on a patch yet. I take it gameplay is no longer king?
In a recent interview with WENB Spain, Manorito Hosoda spoke about the possibility of more gameplay patches for PES 2015:

'Not for now. After many years we feel very confident we've created a football that is truly PES, and the awards we received back this up. Our fans are very passionate, but a small change can have a negative impact on other areas, so we have to be wary of the positive versus negative impact a patch could have.'
✅ 🐦 💟