Post by songoku » 2 years ago

Thank you for explaining :-)

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Re: PES 2015: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by floriank90 » 2 years ago

is there a list somewhere with all the players who have their own PES ID? I've found nothing yet... those players are just so much more fun to play with than those without...

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Can someone can tell me how striker with the number 7 at 1:05 so easily pushed the guard of? How does it work?

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

songoku wrote:Can someone can tell me how striker with the number 7 at 1:05 so easily pushed the guard of? How does it work?

[youtube]
[/youtube]
Not sure if the is a command for this. Isn' t this just "stat" based? I was under the impression that all collisions were determined by the individual player stats.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Well that attacker has small Body Balance, and defender big BB, so that is why I don't get this.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

songoku wrote:Well that attacker has small Body Balance, and defender big BB, so that is why I don't get this.
Yes I agree that it looks odd. Perhaps the striker was a red arrow form and the defenders was purple arrow. According to the Pes Stat Database, Carrasco's body balance is 78, that's not super high.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

To echo what Shales has already said, I'm sure there are a number of factors which help determine who wins a shoulder-to-shoulder; I would expect the calculation is much more complicated than 'player with the higher Body Balance will always win'.

I'd expect attributes like Stamina, Speed and possibly even a player's height and weight to have an impact. Not that I expect we'll ever get official confirmation from Konami - it would be like KFC deciding to announce their 11 herbs and spices! :-D
✅ 🐦 💟

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Re: [FEEDBACK] PES 2015: Incorrect & Missing Data

Post by ChelseaFC » 2 years ago

Mike, any news on future DLC-s for Pes15 or they are done with it? I think that last years, there were more DLC-s, but now we had practically only one and it was done pretty badly.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Re: [FEEDBACK] PES 2015: Incorrect & Missing Data

ChelseaFC wrote:Mike, any news on future DLC-s for Pes15 or they are done with it? I think that last years, there were more DLC-s, but now we had practically only one and it was done pretty badly.
Personally, I don't expect there to be any more Data Packs for PES 2015.

I gave the same answer a few weeks ago on Twitter and I'm now even more certain, given that Konami today confirmed a date for the PES 2016 full reveal.

- By the way, I've moved your post here so it'll be easier for me to go through the Incorrect/Missing Data thread. Hope you understand. :)
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 2 years ago

On the poster it says "full reveal"... Does that mean they will announce all the teams/leagues?
Im hoping for a 360 version but don't seem likely...

**EDIT** I have just read a interview with some Konami hot-shot and they confirmed it would be released on all platforms. :)
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder

I'd be shocked if an Xbox 360 version wasn't released. Konami have a very good history of staying loyal to the older generations - don't forget that PES 2014 was one of the last ever games to be released on the PS2!
✅ 🐦 💟