📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2015 New Gameplay Video

winning11asia
Beginner
Beginner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PES 2015 New Gameplay Video

Post by winning11asia » 5 years ago

So yesterday Adam Bhatti just released a series of vines capturing PES 2015 gameplay. Here's a compilation in one video:

[youtube]t1H6ixdQwDw[/youtube]

It gets me even more excited to get a hold of PES on latest gen platform. Hope Konami will announce demo schedule and release date on gamescom this week.

What do you think?

Watch our WE2014 Online Goals!
Get updates on what's going on in Winning Eleven Asia community!
Visit us where Winning Eleven players from across Asia gather: www.winningeleven.asia

Shales
Supports: Arsenal
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PES 2015 New Gameplay Video

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

Very much like what I can take from these clips. Ball physics look great. Player animations look great, so do the player id's. That's all I can really judge from the clips. Can't really comment on keepers yet or other stuff. Shooting looks like it could be good I suppose too. If Balotelli can score an R2/RT shot from 25yards, it gives me hope that 30yard screamers will go in too. Can't really comment on the graphics yet either. I'm sure it looks fantastic when you're actually playing it on a console in front of you, but these vids never do translate well through uploaded vids.

Next weeks footage should be great. Really looking forward to gamescom now.

What are your impressions?
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

panos
Beginner
Beginner

Post by panos » 5 years ago

this video is only for ps4? also neymar face is so but the most significant is to change gameplay
Last edited by panos on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shales

panos wrote:this video is only for ps4?
Yes, this is from a PS4. We've only seen PES 2015 on a Ps4 so far.

panos
Beginner
Beginner

Post by panos » 5 years ago

ok i hope to see some improvments for current gen consoles. because is only the fist year of next gen games

winning11asia
Beginner
Beginner

Post by winning11asia » 5 years ago

gamescom is coming this week, and I expect there will be tons of user gameplay videos uploaded to youtube, which this time Konami allows to do so. Yay!
Watch our WE2014 Online Goals!
Get updates on what's going on in Winning Eleven Asia community!
Visit us where Winning Eleven players from across Asia gather: www.winningeleven.asia

Steelhorse75
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steelhorse75 » 5 years ago

Looks good
PES15........Dare we believe.......

Shales

Happy Birthday [url=http://www.forums.onlyproevolutions.com ... e&un=Nades

If]Nades

If
[/url] Konami could give you a gift today what would it be out of 1 - Proper Gameplay Trailer - 2 - New nets - 3 - a better Suarez face (not that this one really bothers you now).

Have a great day mate

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

How's the Xbox One version looking, anybody said anything about it?
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

A great video thanks to the guys from Playstation Access, check it out. 20 minutes of PES chat and gameplay.

[youtube]uVAU63ccX4g[/youtube]
Join me in the Football Forum!

Shales

Seabass wrote:A great video thanks to the guys from Playstation Access, check it out. 20 minutes of PES chat and gameplay.

[youtube]uVAU63ccX4g[/youtube]
I beamed this to my tv last night with Apple tv. Was an enjoyable watch. The first game anyway. The second game was terrible to watch.

I have seen enough on this vid to ease any concerns I may have had about shooting. There seems to be plenty of power and the ball doesn't float. All in all PES 15 is looking excellent. Sadly it looks like we've got the set piece line for another year though. I am shocked I haven't seen any comments about this. However though, I am yet to see a video of goal scored from a free kick so perhaps it has been made more difficult and also the keepers react better. I can live with that but not ideal for me.

about a month until the demo then. Hope the game only gets better between now and then, and hope that no stupid changes creep in.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

If the gameplay, modes and online are all excellent, I think I will just about deal with the free kick line. Although from the video above, at least the line is more feint now (skip to 5:17).
Join me in the Football Forum!

PESBOSSMAN
Beginner
Beginner

Post by PESBOSSMAN » 5 years ago

Gameplay looks better. Just needs to be a little more smoother. And would like to see some one handed goalie saves. It's annoying how they try to get everything with two hands. But overall very good. I am glad it's coming out late. Hopefully it will be really good then.

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 5 years ago

Gameplay looks much improved on the new gen but what about those people who remain on PS3 and Xbox360 are we going to get half a game becuase they have concentrated so much on the new consoles. EA have already made cuts on what they are offering the xbox360 and PS3 so hopefully Konami wont be the same,

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

maquiavelo40
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Post by maquiavelo40 » 5 years ago

GAMEPLAY PES 2015 - PS4

Real Madrid Vs. Athletic Club

[youtube]bNKMTTidHaQ[/youtube]

Regards (y)