Myclub

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Re: Myclub

Post by nick7 » 2 years ago

Thanks to PES giving me 20000 free. I got two Champions League week 1 picks. two black balls giving me Javi Martinez and Rafinha both from Bayenr Munich. I then decided to go again and got Marcano for a 2nd time from Porto.

Just playing through Competition for another pick hopefully.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Looking forward to my Agent binge tonight! I have saved up enough for 14 or 15 spins in an attempt to land at least 1 Arsenal player. Surely I must get one. I'd even take Oleg Luznhy if he's in the game. haha.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

nick7
Regular
Regular

I wish I had that amount of picks but I don't play enough games :(

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

I've just gone past the 100k mark, so I have about 7 or 8 spins to do. Although thinking about it, I can't imagine myClub without my superstars, I may have to try and always stay above 20k so I can afford contracts for Suarez, Cesc, Griezmann and co. :D

I may do a few spins tonight though - would really love to sign the likes of Giroud, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sanchez!
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular

Been on today and just decided to take two spins on Week 2. (one with comp win and other with coins)

Pulled
Javier MAcherano - Black Ball
Mathieu Flamini - Gold Ball

I only ever seen to get one black ball then my next always lands on Gold its quite annoying really.

found a really nice Japanese team kit to use though so thats a positive.

I need a new manager that can hold all my top players but they are all locked and cant seem to find any good managers at affordable cost.

pesmad1980
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Liverpool

Post by pesmad1980 » 2 years ago

I had two spins on the UEFA champions league agent one bought and one won, I got iniesta and barzagli, as a result I had to sign a new manager to have them in my squad. Went from fieden (500) maximum player costs to guildli ( I think) to get 640 player costs max
Psn Proevomad. Feel free to add me.

Mike
Founder
Founder

nick7 wrote:I need a new manager that can hold all my top players but they are all locked and cant seem to find any good managers at affordable cost.
Obviously this is a long term plan but you could accumulate more and more myClub coins by taking advantage of the login bonus. You don't have to play matches (although it does help), however, you just need to make sure to log in every day and claim the bonuses. This isn't the quickest process but eventually you'll get there. :-)

And in case anyone reading this isn't already aware, by using myClub coins you are allowed hire unlocked managers.
pesmad1980 wrote: had two spins on the UEFA champions league agent one bought and one won, I got iniesta and barzagli
Nice! You must have been pleased with Iniesta?

I've used pretty much all of my remaining GP on UCL W2 and have so far signed: Demichelis (78), Rosicky (79), Ogbonna (80), C. Rodriguez (80), Podolski (80), Leno (81), Castro (81), Bravo (81), Mangala (82), Hart (82), Vermaelen (83) and Miranda (85).

A pretty good score although I think I'm going to scream if my next ball gives me another goalkeeper! :twisted:
✅ 🐦 💟

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Celtic

Post by johnnybhoy1967 » 2 years ago

Completely the opposite here mike, i really need a GK. Only got leno and ter-stegen. Had a couple more arsenal players btw, flamini and mertesaker(sp?). Best pull this week has been marchisio but could still do with a pacey striker, woudnt mind welbeck.

Mike
Founder
Founder

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Completely the opposite here mike, i really need a GK. Only got leno and ter-stegen. Had a couple more arsenal players btw, flamini and mertesaker(sp?). Best pull this week has been marchisio but could still do with a pacey striker, woudnt mind welbeck.
If it were possible, I'd happy send you my spare goalkeepers. Should have enough GP to use another agent later today - as long as it's not another goalkeeper, I'll be fine... :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Celtic

Post by johnnybhoy1967 » 2 years ago

There is no way the percentage of getting a black ball is correct. Sitting around 60-64% and had 5 gold balls in a row.
And these arsenal players are bugging me now, got wishere and ramsey, along with the pile of rubbish golds from leverkusrn and monaco

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Last week I used 26 UCL agents in an attempt to get as many Arsenal players as possible. All GP was accumulated in-game, no coins purchased. Here is a video to show you how I done.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

nick7
Regular
Regular

some cracking players in there. wish I could just go on and make like 15 picks and see how it goes.

not a bad looking custom kit you have Shales.

I had a custom one but decided to change it for the kit below

interested to know what everyone uses kit wise

Mike
Founder
Founder

I'm using Inter's at the moment. All really nice kits and a nice mix of colours so you're always covered for every opponent, especially the South American clubs whose home and away kits are both predominantly white. :great:
✅ 🐦 💟