Myclub

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Myclub

Post by nick7 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:21 am

think it would be a good to have a thread for this game mode as seems quite popular with most players. Good to get a mix of who people are getting or have in there teams.

I'm enjoying it so far as player luck seems to be good.

I have Cristiano Ronaldo (got him in Day 1 pack for Uefa Team of Year player)

got another couple of players via top agents. Giacherini (sunderland player), Branislav Ivanovic (chelsea), Scott Parker (Fulham) and couple more players I personally havent heard of.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Myclub

Post by Steve1875 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:46 am

I got ronaldo too! Im quite enjoying it. Only other notable player I have is joel campbell. Got a few unknowns. Im offline at the moment tho so im stuck playing the computer.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 am

Still on the fence with this mode. It doesn't help that I literally can't compete with the teams I'm up against tied in with the shitty online performance. Teams have 2 or 3 TOTY players which I don't understand how, especially as I draw dog shit white balls very often with 3 agents. I'm playing games where I can't play one touch passes because of the lag. I too have Ronaldo but he can't perform because of the lag.

Rant over and I'll know talk about the mode itself. Seems a bit weird at times because you can't sign the players you want so it's hard to raise team spirit. I suppose it's good to loan players because at least you can pick a player to suit your manager and formation. Has anyone had much success with the managers? Can you at least tamper with strategy with the better mangers? Everything is locked down with my manager. I suppose that's what it's all about though but wouldn't mind very limited freedom to customise.

I'm still really mystified with teams that 3 superstars though. Very lucky or very cheaty, hmmm.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:12 pm

the 3 players could be down to pure luck. I personally wouldnt question it if I was the one getting those players. I aim for the gold balls as they seem to be the ones for the top players either that or even that is randomly selected.

Tempted to try online but not heard great things about it so far. I'm on PS4 if anyone has tried it.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Shales

Post by Shales » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:15 pm

nick7 wrote:the 3 players could be down to pure luck. I personally wouldnt question it if I was the one getting those players. I aim for the gold balls as they seem to be the ones for the top players either that or even that is randomly selected.

Tempted to try online but not heard great things about it so far. I'm on PS4 if anyone has tried it.
I wouldn't waste your time. Today I've not been able to get a game online because you just get the message "unable to connect to opponent". Yesterday when it worked the quality was poor. Needs serious work, like every year.

CharlieWaffles
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Newcastle United FC

Post by CharlieWaffles » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:20 am

Don't even try it online! Holy Shit! Same crap servers as usual. I'm having fun offline and that's all.
"True friends stab you in the front." Oscar Wilde

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:53 am

Anybody got any idea how much the coins will cost when they get activated on the 20th?

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:59 am

nick7 wrote:the 3 players could be down to pure luck. I personally wouldnt question it if I was the one getting those players. I aim for the gold balls as they seem to be the ones for the top players either that or even that is randomly selected.

I haven't actually had any problems online on the PS4.. It has basically been playing as it does offline for me and only in my first game did I have any stuttering or lag and even that was pretty rare. Everyone who I have played seems to be playing in a decent way too so maybe no one has found any exploits yet either.

As for the players, well I pulled Vidal on my first tutorial top agent thing, I then got Ozil from my pre-order team of the year thing and then Lamela on my next top agent one. The others I have bought have been in the 75-79 category so far. I think you want to aim for the gold balls for 75+ and the black ones for the truly star players (Vidal came from a black ball and all the team of the year balls were black too). So yeah, it is possible to have those players, its just luck though as the actual mechanics of the ball lottery thing are totally random, sometimes it stops quickly, sometimes it takes ages. Just hit it whenever and hope for the best I think! :)
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Shales

Post by Shales » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:31 am

ukexplicit1984 wrote: So yeah, it is possible to have those players, its just luck though as the actual mechanics of the ball lottery thing are totally random, sometimes it stops quickly, sometimes it takes ages. Just hit it whenever and hope for the best I think! :)
That's nice to hear then. If I saw your team i'd be thinking somethings wrong. I'm just shit out of luck it seems. Best side I've seen contained Neuer, Alaba, T.Silva, Gotze and RVP. And that was a Div11 match so he's got that together pretty quick. I've not tried it but I do wonder if you can switch the console off as soon as the draw as finished to then "spin" again when you load back up.

And yes I've noticed that the spin stops at different speeds too. I always think that it is adjusting speed to find the nearest white ball :/

Has anyone reset their team yet? I'm tempted to do it because I have made mistakes in using agents, ignoring Team Spirit, not picking the right manager etc, but I would like to keep my TOTY pick. Not sure if you would get that again?

I played about 6-7 games Offline last night and I am really getting to grips with this now. My Team Spirit has risen to 75 from the high 60's and it makes sooo much difference. It was seriously noticable as soon as I hit 70 TS. My players now actually make runs off the ball, making it so easier to play. My team is set up to wide counter attack and now my full backs overlap my wingers etc, whereas before there was no movement. And now Ronaldo can actually pick the ball the ball and take players on. He's now as quick as he should be and is fun to control. Before I could only describe him as a Black form arrow. Black as in one worse than the purple down arrow.

But does anyone know how TS rises? Does it just slowly increase by playing the same team? I haven't signed anyone of any great calibre because I get White Balls constantly.

carter1984
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carter1984 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:07 am

Loving this game mode probs the best one. But when does the difficulty go up against comp it's stuck to regular, I've played over ten games now and won them all. Won't be venturing online till they sort there servers out

Shales

Post by Shales » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:16 am

carter1984 wrote:Loving this game mode probs the best one. But when does the difficulty go up against comp it's stuck to regular, I've played over ten games now and won them all. Won't be venturing online till they sort there servers out
It does go up but it's after 10 games. I can't remember after how many but I'd estimate it was after about 15-17 games. I did get a message when "pro" level was unlocked saying something like you've achieved 60GP or something like that.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:23 pm

Well my free player turned out to be a white ball (obviously :lol: ). I got Tito, who is worse than all the default players. Superb. I then went and played a game against someone else who was making their MyClub debut and he had Neuer, Yaya Toure and Ronaldo. Hmmm...

Still, such things don't bother tigerwalms and he swiftly put his opposition to bed with slow, low responsive, frustrating, beautiful football. I'll probably leave it there and keep my 100% online record intact as to be honest the responsiveness was just awful and I didn't really enjoy it.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:32 pm

The thing is, early on you can quickly accumulate players without needing to pay for contracts. So every bit of cash or coins you earn can go towards a new player and if you can fluke some good players on the standard free agents then you can end up with a nice team very quickly.. Or at least the potential for a nice team..

As it is I am struggling a little, got up to Div 11, Team Level 2 but my team spirit is low due to a new manager and some new signings.. Guess I need to stick with the guys I have and try and get them to work together. Looking forward to breaking that 75 barrier and seeing how it improves the team overall though..

And Tigerwalms, technically with all the sign in bonuses and such that I have received so far, it is possible he fluked those players from top agent picks.. Neuer or Ronaldo were probably the team of the year pick and then thats another 20000 and very good luck to get the others.. Seems unlikely but with anything like this it is very possible.. Just wish I could get someone I actually want now (other than Lamela, so pleased I got him!) Maybe a Andros Townsend or Kaboul :) COYS!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Shales

Post by Shales » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Supposedly there is this announcment from konami on the game;

Fixed? We'll see...

Edit - Also I just read why so many teams have Gotze as well as other "top" players. It's because Gotze came free with Digital pre-orders. So These guys would have Gotze plus another TOTY player without even using the agents. This makes more sense now.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:17 pm

I take it back. ;)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSs0X_C ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

Are most people getting him?