Myclub

pesmad1980
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Liverpool

Re: Myclub

Post by pesmad1980 » 2 years ago

Hi all, just joined. Absolutely loving my club, but has anybody managed to get past Top Player level ? I am winning 4 games in a row but still on Top Player

Psn Proevomad. Feel free to add me.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

pesmad1980 wrote:Hi all, just joined. Absolutely loving my club, but has anybody managed to get past Top Player level ? I am winning 4 games in a row but still on Top Player
Welcome to the forums, pesmad1980. :-)

I would be surprised if Super Star level wasn't included, but unfortunately I can't say for sure. I'd recommend continue playing, and if you keep up a good run, it should unlock eventually... that's if it's there of course!

By the way, I've played myClub regularly since release day and only last week was I promoted from Regular to Professional for VS COM matches, so with that you should count yourself lucky! ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Mike wrote:
pesmad1980 wrote:Hi all, just joined. Absolutely loving my club, but has anybody managed to get past Top Player level ? I am winning 4 games in a row but still on Top Player
Welcome to the forums, pesmad1980. :-)

I would be surprised if Super Star level wasn't included, but unfortunately I can't say for sure. I'd recommend continue playing, and if you keep up a good run, it should unlock eventually... that's if it's there of course!

By the way, I've played myClub regularly since release day and only last week was I promoted from Regular to Professional for VS COM matches, so with that you should count yourself lucky! ;)
Super star is achievable. You just need to win a load of games in top player. You'll probably find you play the same team 6 times in a row at some point soon. After that, if you've had good success against that team, you could possibly get promoted to superstar.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

pesmad1980
Beginner
Beginner

Ok thank you, I will pop back on tmrw and just try to put together a good run. I posted earlier in the Pes 15 section that there is a new special agent out tmrw.

pesmad1980
Beginner
Beginner

This new agent starting tmrw til the 29th of Jan is called great finishers. We all should get a decent striker with exceptional finishing.

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 2 years ago

Im planning on trying to get time on PES at weekend to hopefully get one or two. likely hood is will end up with none of them.

hopefully that are forwinning competitions aswell.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

nick7
Regular
Regular

made enough for two picks of top finisher and got a blooming silver ball on one leading to Maiga (think he was at west ham last season) other way some random 77 rated player.

Luck just wasent with me it seems. won the Lique 1 competition and got some rubbish pick aswell.

Shales

nick7 wrote:made enough for two picks of top finisher and got a blooming silver ball on one leading to Maiga (think he was at west ham last season) other way some random 77 rated player.

Luck just wasent with me it seems. won the Lique 1 competition and got some rubbish pick aswell.
I've been in the same boat as well. My ligue 1 pick got me david n'gog who is a 70 OVR. Must be the worst player in the list. I've had over junk from the Great Finishers too.

nick7
Regular
Regular

i pulled a David N'Gog last night. just laughed. might play him ahead of Ronaldo online.

nick7
Regular
Regular

Won the competition again and got Max Gradel who adds nothing to my team. using a few agents and got Enner Valencia (West Ham) who will replace Giaacherini down right hand side.

Then took the risk with the Top Finisher will all my funds and got a fecking shocking Centre Back. who he has 99 finishing to be included in the packs. not happy at all.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

nick7 wrote:Then took the risk with the Top Finisher will all my funds and got a fecking shocking Centre Back. who he has 99 finishing to be included in the packs. not happy at all.
Who did you get?

Just so you know, the Great Finishers agent won't always guarantee you a striker. It's a batch of players who possesses at least one of the following skills:

- Long Range Drive
- Knuckle Shot
- Acrobatic Finishing
- First-time Shot
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular

Mike wrote:
nick7 wrote:Then took the risk with the Top Finisher will all my funds and got a fecking shocking Centre Back. who he has 99 finishing to be included in the packs. not happy at all.
Who did you get?

Just so you know, the Great Finishers agent won't always guarantee you a striker. It's a batch of players who possesses at least one of the following skills:

- Long Range Drive
- Knuckle Shot
- Acrobatic Finishing
- First-time Shot
cant remember his name off top of my head would need to go look on the game forhim but he was a centre back. will look at his shooting and may add him for some long ranger efforts.

Shales

I hadn't played any PES since last Thursday due to being heavily distracted by GTA so thought it was about time to flick it back on. Admittedly the free 10k GP that has been rewarded to us was the deciding Factor. So I was on lunch just now and fired the game up. I straight away used the free 10k and used the Great Passers agent. Gold ball - Bodmar from Nice who is a 76. He's 190cm so I will use him in my squad. I had 15k in my bank so I thought I'd go for another. Knew it was a balck ball straight away as it was the 6th in. Well excited at this point! Was hoping it would either be Jack Wilshere or Aaron Ramsey. What do I see straight away? Shit boots! I am less excited now. It was Quagliarella 83. Yes I was disappointed but he's can play in loads of positions so I knew he'd be quite useful. I am talking about excitement level only here. Sometimes I prefer a high end Gold ball to a low end Black ball.

I had the taste for these agents again now, so I checked what the Online Challenge was this week. It's a "winner take all" game again. For anyone who don't know, it's a single match against a human with no team resistrictions. And if you win you get a "great passers" agent. 1x only. 7/10 times you'll get matched to a superstar team so it's best to use a strong squad which is wht I did to a certain extent. When I get to the pre game menu, I always wait with anticipation to see who he animated player is. If it's a Ronaldo, I normally think "oh shit" But it was Jonny Evans. I was thinking I could have an easy game here. But when I went into the gameplan I saw his team consisited of Ibra, Diego Costa, Yaya Toure, Pique, Vidic, Matuidi....... and a Team Spirit of 95. I was in trouble. I too had a strong squad consisting of Ozil, Goetze, Gerrard, Pepe, Fernandinho but only had a TS of 83.

The game starts and I managed to take the lead after about 10mins. I broke away down the left wing, Ozil cuts into the box and crosses for Gotze who arrived unmarked from the right wing to head in. He then had about 3 decent chances to draw level but my keeper Navas was in top form. He made some good 1on1 stops and was always quick to the ball when he managd to get Ibra in on goal. He did draw level around the 40th Min. Ibra had too much space on the edge of the box and he smashed it in.

He continued to create good chances in the 2nd half but couldn't get passed Navas. I didn't threaten much. I got in dangerous positions but Vidic and Pique were getting the better of my Cisse and Quagliarella attack. That was until the 70th Min, when I scored a similar goal to my first. This time Goetze crossed low to Ozil who's shot hit the keeper but trickled in. My opponent had some more great chances. One of which I thought was in. Costa broke clear and lifted the ball over the on rushing Navas. Much to my relief the ball bounced about half a yard wide. I ended up getting a few corners late on and it killed the game off. I was well happy with the win : ) Got 4500k GP for the win, that's invluded the first win of the day bonus.

So I went straight into the agents and used my Great Passers reward. As soon I saw it was the black ball again I did think that this is a nice reward for my victory. Who did I get? Dani Alves. Very pleased with that!

Probably right up there with the best lunch times : )

pesmad1980
Beginner
Beginner

I had a spin with the great passers agent and I got a black ball and I got Van Persie.

Not bad eh ? He is banging them in for me too.

Shales

pesmad1980 wrote:I had a spin with the great passers agent and I got a black ball and I got Van Persie.

Not bad eh ? He is banging them in for me too.
Yeah I bet he is. Quality signing.