Myclub

pesmad1980
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Liverpool

Re: Myclub

Post by pesmad1980 » 2 years ago

Yes he is, his goals have got me promoted to superstar on the vs com mode on my club

Psn Proevomad. Feel free to add me.

pesmad1980
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Liverpool

Post by pesmad1980 » 2 years ago

I just want to confirm that the 6th ball theory has been removed from my club, I used a great winners agent and my "sixth" ball was a gold one and I ended up with a black one.

When you look for a manager in contracts, their formation is displayed better. It shows you exactly what the player positions are. Before they used to just have cb cb cb cb for a back four for example now it says lb cb cb rb
Psn Proevomad. Feel free to add me.

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 2 years ago

just looking at my teams centre backs I have Ciani and Demichalis neither of them have any pace so on FIFA they would get boned constantly with pace yet on PES I find them a great partnership as both are strong in the air and great tacklers. Its strange because I often leave the less pacey defenders out my team but it doesnt seem to matter on PES.

just gave PSG a hammering on Top Player to my own surprise althrough Ronaldo is just a beast.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Celtic

Post by johnnybhoy1967 » 2 years ago

Any new agents up today??

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Any new agents up today??
According to twitter it appears so. Seen some pics of the weekly updates etc.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Any new agents up today??
UCL Stars: Week two top agents are now active.

They're virtually the same as the agents for week one, although last week's players list has been replaced with all 75+ rated players whose clubs are due to play in the UCL Ro16 matches on Feb 24/25:

Man City, Barcelona, Juventus, Arsenal, Monaco, Bayer Leverkusen and Atletico Madrid replace PSG, Chelsea, Shakhtar, Bayern, Schalke, Real Madrid, Basel and Porto.

Today I've been able to sign both Debuchy (81) and Griezmann (84). Pretty happy with it so far! :-D
✅ 🐦 💟

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player

Opened up 5 of the agents. Got lampard(83), monreal(77), leno(81), giovinco(80) and xavi(83).
Not the greatest but still improvements to the squad.

Mike
Founder
Founder

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Opened up 5 of the agents. Got lampard(83), monreal(77), leno(81), giovinco(80) and xavi(83).
Not the greatest but still improvements to the squad.
I got Xavi yesterday, and today I hired a new agent who rewarded me with Luis Suarez!

Even with Hummels, Ozil and Mandzukic, he's by far the best player in my squad. Haven't used him yet but looking forward to playing a few games after tonight's Champions League matches. :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Post by songoku » 2 years ago

UCL Stars: Week two top agents:
Finnaly I got 2 black balls, and I got 2 goalkepaers, Claudio Bravo and Szczesny.
I already have Neuer.
GG KONAMI...

Shales

songoku wrote:UCL Stars: Week two top agents:
Finnaly I got 2 black balls, and I got 2 goalkepaers, Claudio Bravo and Szczesny.
I already have Neuer.
GG KONAMI...
Feel your pain mate!

Last thursday I used up all the GP I saved up in an attempt to land a Top Arsenal player (or two) using the UCL agents. In 7 spins I got 5 gold balls and only 2 blacks. My blacks were Lichenstiener and Asamoah, both from Juve. Out of my 5 gold balls I got 2 keepers who are worse than my best keeper who's only a 79.

I absolutely wrecked my team by doing this as I was intentionally not renewing contracts in an attenpt to save as much GP as possible. I know have 70% of my squad on 1 game left and have about 2000 gp in the bank.

The moral of the story is........I am a bloody idiot,

Mike
Founder
Founder

Shales wrote:I absolutely wrecked my team by doing this as I was intentionally not renewing contracts in an attenpt to save as much GP as possible. I know have 70% of my squad on 1 game left and have about 2000 gp in the bank.

The moral of the story is........I am a bloody idiot,
You may be able to save your squad. Check in to myClub every day, get your daily login bonus (usually GP) but then don't play any matches. ;)

Over the next few days or so, gather up as much GP as you can and then increase your squad size. Keep going and then you can sign a load of players on loan deals. The bad news is that they'll all be rated 59 and below, however, the good news is that each one will only set you back 250GP.

And lastly, if you're really stuck for GP, you could consider releasing some of your top/superstar players - although obviously only do that as a last resort.
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

Great advice! Appreciate it.

I could probably get a squad together with what I have available so I am not literally f***ed. I just done significant damage and it's the time it will take to rebuild which is putting me off. I will definetly start logging in daily even if I am not going play. I'll do that tonight. Although I'll probably be on the day where you get stamina boosts x10! haha.

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player

Got a couple of arsenal players the other day shales. Giroud, walcott and chamberlain, not tried any of them yet though.

Shales

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Got a couple of arsenal players the other day shales. Giroud, walcott and chamberlain, not tried any of them yet though.
Wow, my envy level is super high! I'd love to have all 3 of them. I've got Ozil and then my only other Arsenal linked players are Fabianski and Squillaci. The latter two are very desperate!!

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player

Add gibbs to that list now haha, every player seems to be an arsenal one now mate. Surely got to be sanchez next!