Myclub

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Re: Myclub

Post by nick7 » 2 years ago

Only played the CPU cup for one player last week and pulled Berbatov from a black ball. delighted as he is a personal favorite player for me. so moved C.Ronaldo to left wing to allow Berba to play up front.

going to play more at weekend hopefully.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

nick7 wrote:Only played the CPU cup for one player last week and pulled Berbatov from a black ball. delighted as he is a personal favorite player for me. so moved C.Ronaldo to left wing to allow Berba to play up front.

going to play more at weekend hopefully.
Berba hey (n) . Not exactly flavour of the month for me but I am happy for you.

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Add gibbs to that list now haha, every player seems to be an arsenal one now mate. Surely got to be sanchez next!
Wow, That's getting a bit silly now. Although If I had them players in my team right now it would probably put me off playing. Stupid real life football (n)

I managed to repair a little bit of damage to my MyClub team last night. My Daily bonus was 100 coins which helped me with a few contracts. I wasn't quite in the situation where I couldn't put a squad together, and I managed to field a squad to play in the Vs Com UCL event. I actually lost the first match against City 2-1 which was a terrible start. I got ripped apart fair and square in the first 20mins and just couldn't pull it back. I was rusty having not played in a week. I was slowly getting my rhythm back towards the end.

Next time round I smashed City 7-1 in the opener and went on to win it. This gave me a UCL agent and he returned me Ogbonna. Obviously disappointed but Ogbonna is a beast and is fairly quick for a CB. I was now able to renew a few of my cheaper players and I played through the tourney again. I now had 20k GP in the bank so I deceided to use another agent as I knew this would probably be my last chance using the UCL agent. With fingers and toes crossed, I hoped the PES GODS were looking down on me. Were they f**k. I got Willy Cabalerro GK from Man City. Not even a preset face. He is actually now my best keeper but come on........

At least I am back on track now though (y)
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Celtic

Post by johnnybhoy1967 » 2 years ago

Anyone know what the new special agent is this week? Wouldnt mind champions league ones again for another two weeks haha.

Shales

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Anyone know what the new special agent is this week? Wouldnt mind champions league ones again for another two weeks haha.
I believe it is back to the good old GK, DF, MF and FW agents. And two of the old comps "Team Spirit" & "Team Strengh" are refreshed.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Add gibbs to that list now haha, every player seems to be an arsenal one now mate. Surely got to be sanchez next!
You lucky git! :great:
johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Anyone know what the new special agent is this week? Wouldnt mind champions league ones again for another two weeks haha.
Just checked and everything's back to normal right now.

The 'UCL Stars Week 1' top agent will return next Thursday though, with Week 2 coming back on March 12. So Shales, there's still loads of time for you to get all the 75+ rated Arsenal players! :-D
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

Mike wrote: The 'UCL Stars Week 1' top agent will return next Thursday though, with Week 2 coming back on March 12. So Shales, there's still loads of time for you to get all the 75+ rated Arsenal players! :-D
Excellent, that's plenty of time to build up GP and ruthlessly throw it at the UCL agent. :P

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player

Get online today lads, they have refunded all gp/stars spent last week on the UCL week 2 ball. Supposedly ibra wasnt put in so they are giving us another chance to get him again haha. Shame there was no better agents this week to buy.

Shales

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Get online today lads, they have refunded all gp/stars spent last week on the UCL week 2 ball. Supposedly ibra wasnt put in so they are giving us another chance to get him again haha. Shame there was no better agents this week to buy.
Excellent news hey. I reckon I am in for about 70k when I get home tonight £ 8-) £

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player

Just realised how addicted i was last week, 290k haha. Oh well, 29 more chances to get messi/ronny

Shales

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Just realised how addicted i was last week, 290k haha. Oh well, 29 more chances to get messi/ronny
Jesus, how is that possible??? Do you buy coins?

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player

No coins mate, was just playing games after work. Done the competitions vs com using free agents and some of the lower rated/cheaper players i have with high tactical. Daily gifts plus first win bonus boosted that up and i was hooked haha.

Shales

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:No coins mate, was just playing games after work. Done the competitions vs com using free agents and some of the lower rated/cheaper players i have with high tactical. Daily gifts plus first win bonus boosted that up and i was hooked haha.
Great work. That's the sort of hours I wish I was able to put in!

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player

Lucky they gave us the coins back tho, cause a dont think i could do it again!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Lucky they gave us the coins back tho, cause a dont think i could do it again!
Enjoy spending the GP again! I'm sure you will! :-D

I think I'm going to save my refund for when the UCL Stars return next week. Much better odds of picking up a gold/black ball.
✅ 🐦 💟

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player

Yeh i will defo enjoy spending it again mike.

Good idea waiting till next though, think i'll do that.