[FEEDBACK] PES 2015: Incorrect & Missing Data

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: [FEEDBACK] PES 2015: Incorrect & Missing Data

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Nothing new to report, I'm afraid.

However, I know the team are aware of the issues that have been covered in this thread; ideally they will all be addressed once DP4 drops.

✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

Important!

A new survey has just been released by Konami and they are looking for your opinions on the 'quality of player data' in PES 2015. This includes things like correct player ages, heights, weights, overall ratings, etc.

If you can please fill it out, that'd be fantastic. There's a section asking for your views on new/existing leagues and licenses, as well as potential cover stars: https://survey.blicx.com/facebook/?s=71 ... bf1ba03cb0

Thank you!
✅ 🐦 💟

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 2 years ago

DONE. let them know my views on scripting lol

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ChelseaFC » 2 years ago

So, new DLC is out, and what did they do? Nothing, one big nothing. They improved some already great players like Robben and Ibrahimovic, left all mistakes in the game and didn't improve young players who are playing great.

Once again, it shows that KONAMI doesn't care about these things, and it shows what type of company they are. (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Post by songoku » 2 years ago

agreed

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 2 years ago

totally disappointed - this might be the best PES since years but the database is probably the worst ever. giving such laughable high ratings to the big names without reason, not really caring about smaller teams and young talents and let's no forget the clear mistakes which are still there...

at the moment KONAMI does exactly what FIFA has done for years: creating all those super-mutant-players with similar crazy high stats (which in most cases don't even make sense...)

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

Re: Edit Mode Questions

Post by bestlloyd » 2 years ago

No Jack Cork at Swansea City

Mike
Founder
Founder

Re: Edit Mode Questions

bestlloyd wrote:No Jack Cork at Swansea City
I've moved your post to the correct thread. Thanks for the feedback.

To everyone else who's posted above, I've forwarded your comments to the team. And although I totally appreciate your frustrations, that's all I can say for now. However, I promise you that I'll do everything in my power to make things right for the future. We'll see what the future brings. Thank you for your support.
✅ 🐦 💟

V82
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by V82 » 2 years ago

In PES and ISS era, i've never have serious complains about the database. But i don't know what happenned in PES 2015.
When i read, from PES 2015 improvements description:
• Accurate Player Stats: The player parameter system for PES has been completely rebuilt, working with key community sites across the globe to create the most realistic player stats database.
And i see all that players with exactly the same attributes, (even the well know Heskey and Elia):
Emile Heskey: http://www.pesmaster.com/e-heskey/pes-2 ... er/104843/ (only appears in Live Update, not included in DLC 4.00)
D. Solanke : http://www.pesmaster.com/d-solanke/pes- ... er/104680/
E. Elia : http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=104737
Maitland Niles : http://www.pesmaster.com/maitland-niles ... er/104720/

Here is the list from those "base copy" players, in DLC 4.00
(Note: PESDB does not includes new transfered players from live update, PESMASTER website yes, but when you make an advanced research, you can't copy/paste the link)

http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?liveupdate=0& ... ance=79-79

At least 30 players with the same attributes, even Heskey and E. Elia...

Alright attributes or ratings are subjective things, but i've never got that big problems before with older PES in terms of database...
But it's a total mess in PES 2015.

Not only players with 40 in every attributes or 80 in finishing/goalkeeping/curve, corrected in the 4.00 DLC.
It remains few mistakes even if that was corrected.
Like some players are very weirdly rated like O. ONYEWU with 55 in Body Balance, he's got given 90 in PES 2014, miswriting error...
Or Wright-Phillips with 91 in the same attribute.

If someone remember it, in the demo Body Balance was messed up (with PEPE 72 to 87 in the final game, or 63 for R. VARANE to 82... Looks like a "rewrithing" bug)
It seems that it hasn't been corrected for every players in the game.
For me, having an healthy database is a priority, even in lower league. At least a bit of logic in the player's ability "structure"... Like it was the case in olders PES.

I really hope that all of that will be corrected in PES 2016... Or later in a DLC. I know that Konami's are searching people to complete the database thanks for your website ;)

Ps: Sorry for my english, it's not my speaking language

Mike
Founder
Founder

V82 wrote:I really hope that all of that will be corrected in PES 2016... Or later in a DLC. I know that Konami's are searching people to complete the database thanks for your website ;)

Ps: Sorry for my english, it's not my speaking language
And thank you for coming here and posting your feedback (in very good English I must say :-) ).
✅ 🐦 💟

V82
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re-thanks for the reply :-D

Just one question: does someone here gives feedbacks directly to PES facebook/twitter (or Adam)? They need to know imperatively what's wrong.
I don't think that the whole PES team is guilty for those mistake: only the new team ( based in England/Windsor) in charge of the players attributes...
Or perhaps only ONE guy.

I can review all teams with doubtful attributes, and it's simple: they're pratically all based in D2 teams or AFC Champion's League.
All lower divisions teams are "randomised", even well known players that figures in.

Mike
Founder
Founder

All feedback collected in this thread is sent directly to the Live Updates team.
✅ 🐦 💟

V82
Warming Up
Warming Up

Great!

But i've figured out that on live weelky update, only technical attributes change in exception of Stamina. They don't change totally a player stats or height/weight/position. Let's hope that after Brasileirao transfers they will correct that with a DLC 5.0. I don't remember how exactly when the transfers deadline is closed for that league, i think it's in may.

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ChelseaFC » 2 years ago

Unfortunately, i really don't think that they will change some things this year. Also, Bhatti doesn't do a thing, so he is useless for player updates and generally, i am disappointed in him also.

Even DLC4 didn't change many things. I completely agree with floriank ant what he sad:
floriank90 wrote:totally disappointed - this might be the best PES since years but the database is probably the worst ever. giving such laughable high ratings to the big names without reason, not really caring about smaller teams and young talents and let's no forget the clear mistakes which are still there...

at the moment KONAMI does exactly what FIFA has done for years: creating all those super-mutant-players with similar crazy high stats (which in most cases don't even make sense...)
I am really disappointed with the way they are doing those DLC updates, and with Laggy servers online, this is the biggest disappointment for me. If database is old and players have bad stats, the game is a failure for me.

Mike, thanks for trying to correct things, i hope they will listen, and for once become more professional company.

V82
Warming Up
Warming Up

I agree, totally.
But what's ennoy me the most is not "too high ratings", but the fact there is no logic in players attributes.
They need to have a more solid structure to create players, and after that giving us their "system" to create players correctly, how they really do, what's the exact meaning of each stats and the relationship between them, what's the impact of "Off. Prowess" on a CB position.

Even if some stats seems not required at the first look, they can have a certain role. For Off. Prowess example, that attribute can make the player position higher in the defence, or more agressive.

A Creation Center (like in Fifa) will be a good, but much more detailled than it's in fifa, less random, with questionning about how's the playing style of the player can be also a solution for non-existing league. I talk in vain, it seems too utopic in Konami's case to do things like that.