[FEEDBACK] PES 2015: Incorrect & Missing Data

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Re: [FEEDBACK] PES 2015: Incorrect & Missing Data

Post by ChelseaFC » 2 years ago

I have to correct you a little bit. Main stats for defenders are Defensive Prowess, Ball Winning, Header, Body Balance, Jump and Stamina. These are the stats that influence OVRL of a defender for almost 99%. Other stats are not that important.

So for instance, if you compare Kompany and Ramos, Ramos has a better OVRL stats because of his header, jump and stamina.

When we are speaking of defenders, the one thing i don't like about them, is their stamina. I don't know how many online games you have played, but online is mostly about spamming through balls, so its really disappointing to see Kompany tired and poorly defending from 70-90' minute. Opposing team is making a substitute in 70' minute with new fast attacker, and defenders are tired and cant defend them.

So, i think that the best defenders like Kompany, Benatia, Terry, Hummels and others need to have their stamina stats at 85 or higher, so that they can play more and not for just 70 minutes.

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Post by songoku » 2 years ago

Player Name: NEYMAR
Player's National Team / Club: FC BARCELONA
Incorrect/Missing data: Finishing too low, only 85.
Fix: Better Finishing, at least 88 for now, in my opinion.
Source (post photo or link as evidence): Is in hot form from the start of the season, both for club and country http://www.transfermarkt.com/neymar/lei ... eler/68290

Player Name: SAMOU( Moussa Sow )
Player's National Team / Club: SENEGAL
Incorrect/Missing data: Overrarted stats.
Fix: Low his stats. (Finishing same as Neymar(?!?))
Source (post photo or link as evidence): At best average form http://www.transfermarkt.com/moussa-sow ... eler/22382

And how come there are no goalkepers with Captaincy card?

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 2 years ago

Mike wrote:
Shales wrote:I am not defending Mert here just because I am an Arsenal fan (honest). I agree that these stats are crazy high but what we have to remember there are a few flaws with the current stats system and until there is new system put in, we have to kind of expect a few odd ones.

If you go into the editor and tweak Merts stats yourself he'll come out as a 72 OVR or something as low as that. He should be around 80-84 (honestly don't know what he is in the game) and I think the only way to get him that high is to boost his Defensive stats.

It's the same for a few other posts in this thread. I agree that Lavezzi should be a lot quicker, but if you do that, based on the current stat system, he will probably fly up to a 90 OVR or something in that region. Pace dramatically influences the OVRs.
Spot on.

Although I don't want to start a debate here, it's clear that pace has such a big influence on the OVR, generally meaning that all slow defenders cannot be rated higher than 75. So with this, for players like Mertesacker, we have to find the right balance.
as you said there have to be some kind of stat tweaks in order to reach a desired OVR. I personally don't agree with this approach but I nevertheless can understand it because I know that a lot of people (who don't want to get into stat details) care about OVR.

Mertesacker is a good example of how it should be made. although some stats are clearly too high he does feels authentic on the pitch: Very slow, but great positional play and strong in the tackle.

On the other hand Lavezzi is a very negative example: KONAMI clearly aimed to keep his OVR at 83 and lowered his stats accordingly. Unfortunately due to this Lavezzi just doesn't feel like Lavezzi anymore on the pitch as his greatest strength (pace) is now at a rather poor 80 which you instantly feel when playing him. if his attacking prowess, passing or finishing had been lowered instead it wouldn't have been too bad as Lavezzi has never been known for his great playmaking skills or lethal finishing.

In conclusion: If you have to boost a player's stats to reach a desired OVR boost the ones he's already good at to keep it realistic (-> Mertesacker)
If you have to lower a player's stats to reach a desired OVR lower the ones he's not really known for.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

Player's Name: R. Rodríguez
Player's National Team/ Club: Switzerland
Incorrect/ Missing data: Stats too low (especially passing & stamina)
Fix: Improve stats
Source: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ricardo- ... eler/86784

Not giving any more sources here. Should be already well known. He's without doubt the best left back behind Alaba in the 'Bundesliga' and has already got the 2nd highest market value of all left backs (once again behind Alaba). Will be on the move to a much bigger club rather sooner than later.
Last edited by floriank90 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

Player's Name: K. Coman
Player's National Team/ Club: Juventus F.C.
Incorrect/ Missing data: (Especially) speed stats too low
Fix: Improve speed stats
Source:

(this season)
http://www.futhead.com/15/players/32154/kingsley-coman/

One for the future. Has already shown signs of his great potential in the first team this season.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

Player's Name: C. Chambers
Player's National Team/ Club: Arsenal
Incorrect/ Missing data: Stats too low
Source: -

I think there is no need to give any sources here.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

Player's Name: E. Lamela
Player's National Team/ Club: Tottenham Hotspur
Incorrect/ Missing data: General Stats
Source: -

I think here as well, there is no need to give any sources. Has had an awful last season but seems now to have settled in well. His current stats (besides being too low) are quite weird and don't ressemble to him at all.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

To Shales & Mike: The OVR- System seems to be a lot more balanced than your posts indicated. I've just tried some changes in edit mode:

To stay with our examples: I turned down some of Mertesacker's crazy stats (Defensive Prowess 95, Stamina 90) to a more realistic mid 8* and his OVR only dropped from 83 to 82. Same applies to Lavezzi. Changed his speed from 80 to 90 and his OVR only raised from 83 to 84.
I tried some more changes on players who have been mentioned in this thread and the OVR- outcome has always been a realistic one.

There are in fact no stats who have an extensive impact on the OVR (especially not speed). Therefore there's no need to hold back on some much needed stat updates... :D

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Mike, any info on players we sent? Any info if their attributes will be updated?

Cheers mate.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

Re: Edit Mode Questions

Post by bestlloyd » 2 years ago

Shales wrote:
bestlloyd wrote:Just watched a video on utube i think it was from Brazil man utd v Madrid , on the match screen it showed 41 stadiums.Does any 1 know anything about this?
Do you have the link for it? It sounds like someone's patched the pc version if there is 41 stadiums.[/quote no sorry

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

ChelseaFC wrote:Mike, any info on players we sent? Any info if their attributes will be updated?
Nothing new to report. But when I know more, I'll make sure you guys know too. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

I guess the database will be updated in this month's DLC as there are a still a lot of outdated players (besides what we have posted in this thread so far).
Over the last years the first DLC (besides the latest transfers) has always been about getting the player stats right which wasn't the case this year so it really hope it will come with the next DLC...

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Giroud played fantastic football again. He was the MOTM against Soton. He needs to get his BB stats better, one touch pass also.

As for his bb, this should be enough of a proof :).

Also, i think that Thibaut Courtois should also get an update of his attributes. At the moment, only Neuer is better than him.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

Player's Name: J. Ménez
Player's National Team/ Club: A.C. Milan
Incorrect/ Missing data: General stats, Speed 83
Fix: Improve general stats, speed around 90
Sources:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfsf7y ... ampa_sport (first goal)
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jeremy-m ... eler/16993

He should have better stats in general as he's Milan's stand-out-player in an otherwise average team.

Player's Name: E. Valencia
Player's National Team/ Club: West Ham United
Incorrect/ Missing data: Explosive Power, Speed, physical stats (Jump)
Fix: Improve mentioned stats
Sources: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... r+valencia

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2014/06/22/e ... -cup-star/
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/enner-va ... ler/139503

This guy is all about pace and strength. He's had a great World Cup, even torturing players such as Mamadou Sakho with his power. Despite some injury worries his Premier League debut season has been a very decent one so far as well.

Steve1875
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Steve1875 » 2 years ago

Please add big Nikola Zigic to the Birmingham squad at next data pack update!