[FEEDBACK] PES 2015: Incorrect & Missing Data

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Re: [FEEDBACK] PES 2015: Incorrect & Missing Data

Post by songoku » 2 years ago

Player Name: D. SINKGRAVEN
Player's National Team / Club: SC HEERENVEEN
Incorrect/Missing data: Wrong main position (LWF)
Fix: Main position should be AMF
Source (post photo or link as evidence): http://www.transfermarkt.com/daley-sink ... ler/215099

Player Name: T. MINGS
Player's National Team / Club: EAST ANGLIA TOWN (Ipswich Town)
Incorrect/Missing data: No secondary position
Fix: Secondary position should be CB
Source (post photo or link as evidence): http://www.transfermarkt.com/tyrone-min ... ler/253677

Player Name: L. MOURA
Player's National Team / Club: PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN
Incorrect/Missing data: Main position is not AMF
Fix: Main position is RWF
Source (post photo or link as evidence): http://www.transfermarkt.com/lucas/profil/spieler/77100

Stu1983
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Stu1983 » 2 years ago

Massive lack of young/youth players in squads. Possibly due to a lot being out on loan in real life, but Villa who I support need Janoi Donacien (he's on loan at Tranmere but will obviously come back), and I'd have liked to see Tom Leggett, Henry Cowans and Jerrell Sellars in the squad. Plenty of other English sides missing young players, Man Utd for example need Paddy McNair.

Not worth reporting back to Konami though, as I wouldn't trust them to do it plus it's something I will do myself once an OF is finished.

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Post by songoku » 2 years ago

MCNAIR is in Manchester P. MCNAIR.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Stu1983 wrote:Man Utd for example need Paddy McNair.
With Live Updates, he's there.
Stu1983 wrote:Not worth reporting back to Konami though, as I wouldn't trust them to do it plus it's something I will do myself once an OF is finished.
Any inaccurate or missing data is definitely worth feeding back to the team - hence why I created this thread. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 2 years ago

Mike wrote:
I just hope that all these Live Update changes will be included in the next DLC as well...

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ChelseaFC » 2 years ago

And what about next DLC? I think i read somewhere it supposed to be out at this time?

There are many players with pretty inaccurate attributes, lots of young players with inaccurate attributes, and i don't think that Konami will make it work, but i hope i am wrong.

Also, the reported errors in player attribute where some players have GK attribute at 80, and many other attributes, its been over a month now, and those players are still the same, so that is very unprofessional.

I also hope that the players we mentined will be updated, but i am loosing my faith.

Also, Lukaku needs a body balance update. If Benteke is at 91, Bony at 93, Giroud and Lukaku need to be at that level also, if not higher.

Mike
Founder
Founder

ChelseaFC wrote:And what about next DLC? I think i read somewhere it supposed to be out at this time?
Although no specific release date has been confirmed yet, the next Data Pack will be released this month.
✅ 🐦 💟

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

Assuming that it will hit before Xmas there won't be much time between announcement and release...

I really do believe players/ squads will be updated as well because due to the already announced update of Brazilian league the edited data will be reseted to KONAMI's defaults anyhow. So they should take the chance and include anything they have right now in the DLC. They also have already added a lot of new players through live updates which will surely be available in edit mode as well after the DLC.

Let's don't forget that this year there are new people in charge of the stats (Thomas Broad...) which seem to be more open and flexible to changes in my opinion.

I also assume that KONAMI is getting feedback like we have gathered in this thread so far from other communities as well.

Altogether I'm quite optimistic... :D

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

DLC is out, and as i expected, nothing big is sorted out. Player ratings are almost the same, no one is improved (I don't count Live updates, because, after one week, player is the same), and that player with errors in attributes are still there. So, the same badly job from KONAMI, too bad, i expected more.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

the rating system itself has been modified a little bit whereas the stats remained completely untouched which is very annoying...

at the very least I expected them to add the players from the Live Updates such as Bellerín and McNair.

I can't understand why KONAMI doesn't keep the database up to date on a more regular basis. The Live Updates alone are definitely not sufficient as (besides a lot of important teams not being included) they don't access the mid & long- term- development of players and general position or stat errors.

i guess we'll have to wait for the winter transfer update now...

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

I agree floriank. Also, they even didn't want to at least update the players they gave wrong attributes (http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=3770 or http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=32033 and many others) and didn't do nothing good with DLC. So we still need to play with lots of really badly rated players.

Its really unbelievable that in 2015. year and in december we still don't have correct player attributes and other things. These are the things that show that KONAMI is still really poor company, that simple cant do complete job right.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

except for the missing database corrections the content of the DLC/ patch is truly amazing (faces look awesome)... It's a pity nevertheless but I can't be too angry because in general they produced a great game this year - we'll just have to wait for the transfer window update in february...

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

floriank90 wrote:except for the missing database corrections the content of the DLC/ patch is truly amazing (faces look awesome)... It's a pity nevertheless but I can't be too angry because in general they produced a great game this year - we'll just have to wait for the transfer window update in february...
I agree, the game is awesome, but that doesn't change the thing that even small thing they cant do the right way. This is not the first time, it is always this way with KONAMI. I don't see a point in Live Update if that update makes Ronaldo, Messi, Persie or Suarez better. They are already beasts in the game. I want to see updated players who are playing well, young talents, and they just cant make that happen.

As for bold part, that is the problem, you have a great game and you need to wait for 4-5 months to get a player updates, and even than they want make them happen probably.

Also, there is no way for us to communicate with them, Bhati is 80% of time useless, officialpes is 90% od time useless, their Facebook page is useless. We can only try and post some players, but it turns out that that doesn't help also. Their competition has a forum for each player, and you can post your opinion there, and they are doing much better updates.

I just hope that KONAMI will realize that this little things makes people choose PES15 over competition, because, every little thing counts, and every person is important. When they realize that, then they will be kings.

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by KPSNV » 2 years ago

Mike wrote:
Any inaccurate or missing data is definitely worth feeding back to the team - hence why I created this thread. ;)
Does this mean that Live Updates only affect players in exhibition match, and any new players (eg McNair) can not be edited?? What's the point in that?! Also noticed after the last DP that included real Flamengo players, that they now have a squad with half real players and half fake players. Konami really do find even more bizarre and disruptive ways of doing things every year! :o (n)

Mike
Founder
Founder

KPSNV wrote:Does this mean that Live Updates only affect players in exhibition match, and any new players (eg McNair) can not be edited?? What's the point in that?! Also noticed after the last DP that included real Flamengo players, that they now have a squad with half real players and half fake players. Konami really do find even more bizarre and disruptive ways of doing things every year!
Exhibition and online modes, if I recall correctly.

I agree with you though, the feature is good but it probably doesn't go far enough. No promises obviously, but I've spoken to the team and will continue to push for improvements.
✅ 🐦 💟