[FEEDBACK] PES 2015: Incorrect & Missing Data

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Re: [FEEDBACK] PES 2015: Incorrect & Missing Data

Post by ChelseaFC » 2 years ago

Mike, what about correcting those errors in player attributes? I can’t even understand the reason for not updating players that deserves the update, but to leave badly, wrongly rated players in the game, that is definitely unprofessional from KONAMI.

To summarize, these players have Finishing, Swerve, Ball Winning all at 80. Some of them maybe deserve those stats, but not all of them. For instance, defender is having finishing stat at 80, so there are lots of those kinds of players.

Here is the list of all the players:

http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?finishing=80- ... 9,20,21,24

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

ChelseaFC wrote:To summarize, these players have Finishing, Swerve, Ball Winning all at 80. Some of them maybe deserve those stats, but not all of them. For instance, defender is having finishing stat at 80, so there are lots of those kinds of players.
As soon as the issue was first reported, I immediately fed it back to the team.

Right now, I'm not sure when the fixes will come but I'll update you all as soon as I can.
✅ 🐦 💟

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by KPSNV » 2 years ago

Mike wrote:
KPSNV wrote:Does this mean that Live Updates only affect players in exhibition match, and any new players (eg McNair) can not be edited?? What's the point in that?! Also noticed after the last DP that included real Flamengo players, that they now have a squad with half real players and half fake players. Konami really do find even more bizarre and disruptive ways of doing things every year!
Exhibition and online modes, if I recall correctly.

I agree with you though, the feature is good but it probably doesn't go far enough. No promises obviously, but I've spoken to the team and will continue to push for improvements.
Good man! Nice to know there's someone fighting the good fight!

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

It seems that the last hope is that with winter transfers DLC they will make some changes, if not, well, we can play pes15 with 2012 stats, because these stats looks like they are 2-3 years old.

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Mike, the old problems are still there, and not just old problems, but every new player that they add has "Ball Winning", "Swerve" and "Finishing" at 80. Not that they are trying to fix that, but they are even making it worse, how the **** is that possible?

For instance, Zebina, he was added today:

http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=2203

So they are even making things worse, its just incredible. Every new player they add has an error.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 2 years ago

KONAMI definitely has to reevaluate lots of stats. The players they had time think about (before release) are rated quite decently I think.
But as 'ChelseaFC' has already said there are loads of players who were simply given stats from older versions.

In addition to that especially less known and young upcoming players seem to have been somehow forgotten, some of them even having kind of random stats. for me it's evident that KONAMI hasn't had spend any time on those players so far...

I'm really looking forward to more extensive stat changes in the next DLC than what we're used from the live updates. for example h. kane: in previous weeks KONAMI has added up to five points to each of his stats - but due to his very low basic stats he still remains underrated. furthermore live updates don't include speed and physical stat changes which is fine (would be crazy to change these stats on a weekly basis). but nevertheless they need to update these stats at least once a year...

and let's don't forget the leagues and teams which are not included in the live updates! in conclusion: more than enough reasons for a big stat update in february...

Mike
Founder
Founder

ChelseaFC wrote:Mike, the old problems are still there, and not just old problems, but every new player that they add has "Ball Winning", "Swerve" and "Finishing" at 80. Not that they are trying to fix that, but they are even making it worse, how the **** is that possible?

For instance, Zebina, he was added today
Thanks for reporting this.

If you (and everyone else reading this) want to send your feedback direct to Konami, you can do so here - about halfway through, you'll be asked about the importance of 'Frequently updated rosters and player stats'.

There are more feedback surveys on the way, so be sure to look out for those as well. Feel free to be as blunt/direct/honest as you like. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Thanks Mike, i just finished survey. Hope it will mean something.

RyantheTiger
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RyantheTiger » 2 years ago

I'm obviously biased but A. Robertson at Hull City seems really poor even compared to his team-mates, he's actually one of our best players. Bit lazy by PES that.

Huddlestone still has a massive tied back afro thing going on. He quite famously had it cut off for charity midway through last season to mark the end of his goal drought. Does Stephen Ireland still have a full head of hair? Always made me laugh on PES how he had hair for years after he had shaved it in real life.

Mike
Founder
Founder

RyantheTiger wrote:I'm obviously biased but A. Robertson at Hull City seems really poor even compared to his team-mates, he's actually one of our best players. Bit lazy by PES that.
To be fair, I'd expect he was probably created before the season started so his stats were taken before he hit his good form with Hull.

You are right though, he does need an update. I've just played about in Edit mode, put in 'my stats' and got him to a 71 LB / 70 LMF. That sounds more realistic, doesn't it?
RyantheTiger wrote:Huddlestone still has a massive tied back afro thing going on.
I'll feed this back as well. Thanks.

For now, if you want to make the change yourself, I'd recommend updating his hairstyle to: Short, Permed, 6. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 2 years ago

Player Name: Wright-Phillips
Player's National Team/Club: Queens Park Rangers
Incorrect/Missing data: Body Balance 91!!!
Fix: Should be somewhere around 70...
Sources: ...

No need for sources - I'm sure everyone knows the ex- Chelsea man and realizes how ridiculous the value of this stat is (Feallaini and Benteke have got a 91 'body balance' rating...).

Sadly this year KONAMI has adopted a lot of stats from FIFA which is bad enough. But the main problem is that although this one stat is named very similarly (FIFA: Balance; PES: Body Balance) it has got a totally different meaning in each game...

I remember Varane and Piqué having had a laughable 'body balance' rating around 70 in the demo. For those well known players this 'mistake' has been corrected in the full version but less important players like Wright-Phillips remained untouched.

Wright-Phillips is just a prominent example. There are a lot of other players being affected (mainly small and speedy wingers). Although I don't know the following players well enough I'm 100 % sure they are affected as well:

C. Harriott (Charlton Athletic)
N. Hult (Nice)
N. Maturana (Universidad De Chile)
R. Wallace (Burnley)

All those players are light weighted (around 60 kg) and have a 'body balance' rating above 90.

I'm sure there are plenty more - but finding these players and correcting their stats should really be up to KONAMI...

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Post by songoku » 2 years ago

Hello, I was just wondering if this fans feedback(player stats and position correction) will be sent to Konami?

Mike
Founder
Founder

songoku wrote:Hello, I was just wondering if this fans feedback(player stats and position correction) will be sent to Konami?
Of course. All feedback collected in this thread is sent directly to Konami.
✅ 🐦 💟

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Post by songoku » 2 years ago

Thank you :)

ChelseaFC
Beginner
Beginner

Mike, any news on DLC that will correct player attributes? I cant believe that with the last DLC, they still didn't fix anything, and are making the same mistakes.

Is there any news that at east gives us hope? I am hugely disappointed.