📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Bright red form arrow

RyantheTiger
Beginner
Beginner

Bright red form arrow

Post by RyantheTiger » 4 years ago

I've noticed in ML I was notified of a player showing a lot of potential and I need to play him more or something. I actually play him in every game anyway but that's PES for you.

Anyway, he now has a red form arrow but it's brighter than normal and noticably different to other players who are also on red. It seems to be lasting more than just one game at a time too which is nice. It must be a good thing but I dunno what it is. I've kept on an eye on his stats over the last couple of games as a result but nothing has changed yet. Anyone know what this big bright red arrow means?

Marshall2000_uk
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Bright red form arrow

Post by Marshall2000_uk » 4 years ago

RyantheTiger wrote:I've noticed in ML I was notified of a player showing a lot of potential and I need to play him more or something. I actually play him in every game anyway but that's PES for you.

Anyway, he now has a red form arrow but it's brighter than normal and noticably different to other players who are also on red. It seems to be lasting more than just one game at a time too which is nice. It must be a good thing but I dunno what it is. I've kept on an eye on his stats over the last couple of games as a result but nothing has changed yet. Anyone know what this big bright red arrow means?
Basically that players stats will improve over the period that he has the faint red arrow.

I've had players jump up 4 points overall

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that the player needs to put in a good performance whilst they've got the form arrow active to get the stat increase. I've only seen it twice myself so I'm not entirely sure, though one of my players got the increase after scoring a goal.

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Pes140 » 4 years ago

itstroff wrote:I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that the player needs to put in a good performance whilst they've got the form arrow active to get the stat increase. I've only seen it twice myself so I'm not entirely sure, though one of my players got the increase after scoring a goal.
this is exactly it.

As soon as that player has a good game with the faint arrow his stats increase. Not sure how many games is the limit but one good game with this arrow is enough for a stats boost.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

Since posting that I've had two players get a boost. Both followed a man of the match performance and one was rated 6.5 for the game which was a bit low I thought but still. Definitely worth taking any penalties with your in form player.