Southampton (just finished 2nd season)

GK. Foster / Wiedenfeller regen / Abbiati regen

RB. Clyne / Darmian
CB. Alderweireld / Antei
CB. Kongolo (amazing!) / Fonte
LB. Bertrand / Flanagan

DM. Wanyama / Schneiderlein / Cork
CM. Colback / Davis / Poyet

RM/SS. Cuadrado / Redmond / Martial (CF aswell)
AM. Tadic, W. Hughes, Totti regen
LM/SS. Iturbe (on a free!), J. Rodriguez (CF aswell), Mayuka

CF. Benteke (just signed for 30m before 3rd season), Pelle

Super star difficulty.
4th in 1st season
5th in 2nd season but won the Europa league so got Champions league again next season.

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Re: Your ML squad

Post by nick7 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:19 am

Just started a ML season with Reading after spending ages doing up all the kits in both leagues. hopefully get some matches played tomorrow. Got it set up on Top Player just now to see how it goes and may increase it if winning easily.

Brought in the following players
Markovic from Liverpool (Season Loan)
Andrew Robertson from Hull City
Brahimi from FC Porto (Season Loan)
Diego Poyet from West Ham

Can't see me adding anyone else to that list.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

bt26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bt26 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Had a good summer before my 3rd season.

Sold Pelle, Davis and Cork

Luke Shaw was on the transfer list, brought him back to St Mary's for £4m - bargain.
Markovic was on the transfer list, got him for £5m and he's been brilliant.
Conte from Stade de Reims for £1m. Centre back with good stats and young! Check him out, can't get a better bargain than this guy.
Origi from Lille for £10m. He started slow but really like him now. Very lively up front and good back up for Benteke.
Marquinhos from PSG on a free in January. Really liking this guy. Him and Kongolo are a monster centre back pairing.

Now in Febuary 3rd season. Challenging for the title with Liverpool and Chelsea. Got Chelsea in FA Cup semi-final coming up. Plus Porto in the 1st knockout round of the CL.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:09 am

I'm still waiting on Daymos v2 file to come out before I start a proper ML with a div 2 team...In the mean time I'm a season and half in with Liverpool. Spent my entire budget+Ballotelli to get Suarez back and lost ouont on the league on goal difference to City the last day of the season.

I did play a season and half with Valencia as well...so that's a total of three ML seasons and I've yet to see an injury. Twice I've seen players have to go off pitch for treatment but both carried on and didn't have to miss any games. It's a bad enough oversight but considering it was the same last year and how well documented that was it's very poor.

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by KPSNV » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Started a Master League but just like in League mode, the ridiculously unrealistic stamina depletion completely ruined it for me.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:30 am

itstroff wrote:I'm still waiting on Daymos v2 file to come out before I start a proper ML with a div 2 team...
For now, why not try lucassias' latest option file: http://www.we-brothers.net/pes-2015-xbo ... ias-v-0-7/

RyantheTiger
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RyantheTiger » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:16 pm

I've got a few of the same players as you. I signed Martial and Mayuka for Hull City immediately before being sacked, so I didn't actually get to play with them. Now got Colback and Iturbe at Charlton. Also had Markovic at one point who was awesome on loan.

Noticed someone mentioned Andy Robertson? His stats are terrible on the game, so I'm surprised to hear someone bothered signing him. I'm assuming he's developed a lot.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:01 am

Completed two seasons with Liverpool (I'm about to start again with a small team now that Daymos new file is out)

First thing I did was chuck an insane amount of money +Ballotelli at Barca to get Suarez back. Sold a few players that wouldn't get into the team and got Varane for a good price. Real beat me in the CL quarter finals and I ended playing Man City in the last game of the season. One point up and level on goal difference with them...lost 3-1 :(

Bought William from Sporting Lisbon which freed Gerrard to play higher up the pitch. Varane and Sakho went on to become the most highly rated defenders in the game and Suarez ended up with 41 goals for the season. Won the league with a game to spare, a Gerrard free kick won the FA cup for me and I blew Real Madrid away in the CL final after scraping through against Bayern in the semis.

I've still not seen any injuries or big CPU to CPU transfers. I've only had two players a season get that stats boost for a good performance, but Suso did get a boost when he returned from loan. I didn't see a league or cup trophy amidst the celebrations but there was a pre match intro for the CL final. The framerate etc looked fine(though may have loaded a touch slower) so now I can't really see why they were left out for last gen.